V
Detail oriented.
Destroying marriages.
Folding clothes.
Key boarding.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Women are better at thinking or doing anything in the most illogical way possible.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Everything.

Just ask

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Several years back there was a YT video detailing what all women ''didn't'' know. Of course it was taken down because it hurt feelers.
It showed how they take EVERYTHING for granted.
Can women or do women keep Power Plants running? pave the streets highways, build the homes we live in - framing/electrical/plumbing/HVAC, engineer/invent the vehicles we drive, develop the oil/gas drilling/pipelines/refinery operations, ?, run farming/ranching operations that feed the world?, design and build heavy equipment bulldozers/tractors/combines/hay-balers, electric power grid, computer internet/maintain satellites in outer space, engineer & build the machinery that makes the cloth - clothes they wear, ? ++++++,,, NO THEY'RE CLUELESS TO NEARLY EVERYTHING..
I told a friend of mine about the video - he clicked on it -wife watching also - she lost her mind - got in her car and left the house. Burning mad that she had to face the reality that she wasn't the most important person in the world. He said months later she still wasn't over it - about to be divorced. < I just figured out something women are better at than men > divorcing and coming out on top financially, laf.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Mike, you’d better watch out…..that woman is coming after you next.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Mike, you’d better watch out…..that woman is coming after you next.

I had to move to No-Mans-Land Arkansas from Floordah to escape her wrath.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If it can be accomplished by talking, they're better at it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
If it can be accomplished by talking, they're better at it.
It must be a thing.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Supporting liberal ideas, taking all your kids and half of your shìt.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Back in '74 when my now wife threatened to move out unless a ring was forthcoming, I was too stupid and socially inept to recognize that red flag. But, give me credit for endurance, we are still filing jointly, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a marriage. But back to the topic at hand, it amazes me that after a half century of wood heat, the basic woodstove is too complicated for her. Intensive training and safety sessions don't seem to have helped. Fall is particularly dangerous, after the summer of no fire. I now split just enough pitchwood kindling to avoid a Chernobyl reactor meltdown, OK, don't fight it. But then there is basic yard tools, weedeater, riding mower...her area of responsibility is about a 100 foot radius from the flintshack, mine is the remaining acreage. She kills gas powered equipment...serial murder most foul. Training has proved a waste of time. The concept of a mix of oil in gas was a hard won expensive lesson I'll tell you.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Women have smaller feet than men so they can stand closer to the cook stove and sink!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Eschewing women may be the smartest thing you have ever done.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Generally they do smell better, and have better curb appeal. And you can't discount the curves and all the lovely lady parts. Finally, they are NOT limited to conventional logic or mechanics, and emotions can rule over all at times. Cars only require gas, and money is meant to be spent, etc., etc. I love mine but she does test me sometimes.

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."

Time to show your colors, MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
If you want to delve into this intelligently...I suggest you take a look at Paul Elam's videos on Youtube, "An ear for men". It's a wake up call on how we got to 'gynocentrification'. An eye opener for sure. Thought provoking at the least.

I’ve enjoyed being Red Pilled

👍🏼

Originally Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Criticizing, just when I think I'm doing OK. Then I'm around one and the hits come either like a well trained sniper with one well placed thing that is completely demoralizing or a mini gun spray of all the little things wrong with me.

Bb

Paul Elam speaks directly about this issue. You’d be well advised to spend some time pouring through his talks

https://youtube.com/@AnEarforMen

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Several years back there was a YT video detailing what all women ''didn't'' know. Of course it was taken down because it hurt feelers.
Can women or do women keep Power Plants running? pave the streets highways, build the homes we live in - framing/electrical/plumbing/HVAC, engineer/invent the vehicles we drive, develop the oil/gas drilling/pipelines/refinery operations, ?, run farming/ranching operations that feed the world?, design and build heavy equipment bulldozers/tractors/combines/hay-balers, electric power grid, computer internet/maintain satellites in outer space, engineer & build the machinery that makes the cloth - clothes they wear, ? ++++++,,, NO THEY'RE CLUELESS TO NEARLY EVERYTHING..
I told a friend of mine about the video - he clicked on it -wife watching also - she lost her mind - got in her car and left the house. Burning mad that she had to face the reality that she wasn't the most important person in the world. He said months later she still wasn't over it - about to be divorced. < I just figured out something women are better at than men > divorcing and coming out on top financially, laf.

That’s a bullseye

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike

My Dad was a Farmer, Logger, Sawmill operator.
Mom drove tractors, log trucks, offbared on the mill and every other job
needed.

My wife was a town girl, never drove a manual tranny.
She got her CDL, Class A, HazMat. Can run any tranny common over the last 30 years that doesn't use 2 sticks. If I was in businesses like Dad, she would be able
to run a dozer, loader and skidded. I'd ask, she would learn.

Both are Women. Not Tomboys.
Good people with strength and intelligence, doing whatever they need to.

That said, they do not think like men.
Sometimes working with her requires patience.
Where most guys would know what to do next, explaining it to her might be difficult.
To be fair, most guys probably refers to those in my sphere.

Most guys probably know much less about those things than my wife or mom.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
They're better at math- - - -they can count to 22!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Forgot to add...wasting money. They LOVE to waste it, and just as much, see you waste it on them.

Its why they like cut flowers, 28 bazillion pairs of shoes, and 23 kinds of hair care products in the shower. Not to mention the morning $6 latte and the evening $6 micro brew with the girls.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by LightninHopkins
Ya'll better be saying blow jobs 😂

How do you know?

I'm only half gay, I'll take a blow job, but I won't give one.

“That you will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.”

But, I have it on good information that "There are no ATM machines in hell".
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (160user, 204guy, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,840
Posts18,496,815
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.