Hop To
Page 63 of 96 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 95 96
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Cant believe Im interacting with sock puppets lol...Im out of this ridiculousness.

Goalie, please report back in when you get "fired" on Monday! Lol

It's a scene man.

It's a scene.

LOL
Keep being egged on by this little man. Big mouth, but a little man. Who has a tax issue.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cant believe Im interacting with sock puppets lol...Im out of this ridiculousness.

I'm out too. They've said enough here that, while I know it's BS, a little part of me hopes that it's really a naval officer because I'm 100% covered and it would be epic.

I asked naval officers in this thread if they agreed with their SEAL buddy that I should hang myself if I was a Marine and got silence.

The amount of pissed off that will make my boss and his boss is off the charts, and it's all here. We don't take veteran suicide lightly, and anyone telling vets to hang themselves (or tacitly condoning it) are complete scum.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BiggerSealTeamCMDR
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Shoey
You do look like Fester except, like, in real life.
Bout to be a no job having Fester with no hopes of ever holding a civil service job much less a veterans admin job. Can you imagine when they hear about him stomping veterans on the internet and "helping" them during the day? This dude is absolutely and positively FOOOOOKED! One down.

Oh, but if you read the thread, I'm pretty sure everyone said that they'd apologize to the guy who was a SEAL/sniper/18D if he verified his claims. I sure did.

Nobody's "stomping" anyone, and you showed up threatening people instead of verifying the service claims of your SEAL team buddy.

Start at the beginning, read the thread, imagine objective people reading it. Nobody likes someone who likes about their service. The KSMITH account either lied about flight deck duty or being a SEAL.

So, go ahead, find me in NICS, and STFU about it. I already called, it's time to flip the cards.

😉
You are toast. I would advise you to keep your mouth shut at this point. No need to add to it. I despise people like you. You hate anyone who did something better than you so you need to tear them down and cast lies about them. You work for the VA, you should have the ethics to not even get involved in veteran hating or shaming. Shame on you.

Ksmith you are an idiot, fos you sat on aircraft carrier while young men were getting killed in Iraq.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B

I'm out too. They've said enough here that, while I know it's BS, a little part of me hopes that it's really a naval officer because I'm 100% covered and it would be epic.

I asked naval officers in this thread if they agreed with their SEAL buddy that I should hang myself if I was a Marine and got silence.

The amount of pissed off that will make my boss and his boss is off the charts, and it's all here. We don't take veteran suicide lightly, and anyone telling vets to hang themselves (or tacitly condoning it) are complete scum.
I agree, you should stop posting at this point. You have a lot to answer for.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by 79S
Bout to be a no job having Fester with no hopes of ever holding a civil service job much less a veterans admin job. Can you imagine when they hear about him stomping veterans on the internet and "helping" them during the day? This dude is absolutely and positively FOOOOOKED! One down.

Oh, but if you read the thread, I'm pretty sure everyone said that they'd apologize to the guy who was a SEAL/sniper/18D if he verified his claims. I sure did.

Nobody's "stomping" anyone, and you showed up threatening people instead of verifying the service claims of your SEAL team buddy.

Start at the beginning, read the thread, imagine objective people reading it. Nobody likes someone who likes about their service. The KSMITH account either lied about flight deck duty or being a SEAL.

So, go ahead, find me in NICS, and STFU about it. I already called, it's time to flip the cards.

😉
You are toast. I would advise you to keep your mouth shut at this point. No need to add to it. I despise people like you. You hate anyone who did something better than you so you need to tear them down and cast lies about them. You work for the VA, you should have the ethics to not even get involved in veteran hating or shaming. Shame on you.

Ksmith you are an idiot, fos you sat on aircraft carrier while young men were getting killed in Iraq.
Deflave? lol You are next pal.You deleted a lot but not the correct things. Your social media footprint may have gotten smaller but it doesn't disappear.

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Those sockpuppets are Ksmith little bitch ass. He truly needs help I hope he seeks some sort of mental health treatment.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

I don’t get what’s going on here. Über long thread. Can a guy get me the summary notes?

SLipshitz

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

GFY.

Anyone, let alone a naval officer, advocating veterans killing themselves is scum. That's you.

So, you, sir, are scum.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Claiming stolen valor is low enough but to tell a veteran to commit suicide is as low as it gets. There is a special place in hell for scumbags like KSmith. This guy is truly a POS!!!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

😉

Deflave? lol You are next pal.You deleted a lot but not the correct things. Your social media footprint may have gotten smaller but it doesn't disappear.

I ph uck your fiancé and give her a creampie she will always remember while you watched you big p ussy..

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SLipshitz
I don’t get what’s going on here. Über long thread. Can a guy get me the summary notes?

SLipshitz

Mainly, I'm hoping the naval officers that agreed with their SEAL team buddy telling me to kill myself if I was a Marine call my boss tomorrow.

He was Navy too, so it should be interesting.

But, in reality, a bunch of BS

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

GFY.

Anyone, let alone a naval officer, advocating veterans killing themselves is scum. That's you.

So, you, sir, are scum.

Sir? Comes off more like a ma'am.

Crazy, man. The net is bizarroville

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cluggins

GFY.

So, you, sir, are scum.

I'm making sure that, in the 1:1,000,000,000 chance these yahoos are actually who they say, that I'm Teflon and they're glue.

😁

You are a seal team commander?

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B

GFY.

So, you, sir, are scum.
So stomping on one of my brothers in a forum is good to go? Did you know him? Do you know what he has done? Was his record on your desk when you made a decision to not grant him a disability. Were any other of my brothers records on your desk when you got jealous and put them through hell trying to get their rating while taking care of their wife and kids? Have you had to try an support your family while missing a limb, scrambled head and no job? I doubt it. Your picture is going to be disseminated throughout the VA on Monday. Not because you acted like a fool because a SEAL posted on here but because you have shown a pattern of hatefulness to the SEAL and Veteran community and I want your actions scrutinized to ensure your online persona does not affect you professional decisions. You sir, are lower than whale [bleep] in my eyes. You are an uneccesary obstacle in front of my communities way of receiving the help they need. To survive and support their families. I know of know worse excuse as a human being. They did what you could not and would not do and you have nothing but hate and enmity towards them. Shame on you, sir. Shame on you.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Cluggins

GFY.

So, you, sir, are scum.

I'm making sure that, in the 1:1,000,000,000 chance these yahoos are actually who they say, that I'm Teflon and they're glue.

😁
Like your hero Delave, deleting your post and picture means nothing. It has been screenshot, photographed and locked in. We will see how teflon you are.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
63 pages of chartling LOL

Medics bury their mistakes..
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by SLipshitz
You are a seal team commander?

I believe that’s what he calls himself while playing Call Of Duty…

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

GFY.

So, you, sir, are scum.
So stomping on one of my brothers in a forum is good to go? Did you know him? Do you know what he has done? Was his record on your desk when you made a decision to not grant him a disability. Were any other of my brothers records on your desk when you got jealous and put them through hell trying to get their rating while taking care of their wife and kids? Have you had to try an support your family while missing a limb, scrambled head and no job? I doubt it. Your picture is going to be disseminated throughout the VA on Monday. Not because you acted like a fool because a SEAL posted on here but because you have shown a pattern of hatefulness to the SEAL and Veteran community and I want your actions scrutinized to ensure your online persona does not affect you professional decisions. You sir, are lower than whale [bleep] in my eyes. You are an uneccesary obstacle in front of my communities way of receiving the help they need. To survive and support their families. I know of know worse excuse as a human being. They did what you could not and would not do and you have nothing but hate and enmity towards them. Shame on you, sir. Shame on you.

Omg.

I am MAGA.
Page 63 of 96 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 95 96

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1badf350, 257Bob, 260Remguy, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,904
Posts18,518,553
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.