A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
You’ll also notice the link I shared.

It was to help
If you truly wanna help, FaceTime John. Tell him we wish him good blessings.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by viking
Hell, I thought he owned it
Apparently he does.
Originally Posted by shrapnel
I never said he got fired, I said he wasn’t there and no one there misses him. He is a part owner.

That being the case he must actually be in rehab.

I wanted to ask more questions, but in the amount of time I had, I didn’t want to be disrespectful of the person and his genuine attention he paid us while disrupting his work day. He also told me they keep the production to less than 50 rifles per year…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Apparently he does.
I never said he got fired, I said he wasn’t there and no one there misses him. He is a part owner.

I wanted to ask more questions, but in the amount of time I had, I didn’t want to be disrespectful of the person and his genuine attention he paid us while disrupting his work day. He also told me they keep the production to less than 50 rifles per year…

That sounds like many custom rifle makers. They usually offer other products and services that are their Cash Cows

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Overall, Burns is OK; I think he's well versed on AR's & like many others here, has a BIG ego, so many with BIG ego's clash; I care not whatsoever.

I believe he was (is?) a part owner in WA.

He got a little carried away with all the trolling nonsense, especially about Ukraine, but I just don't comment or get involved in any of that kind on BS.

Haven't seen him post anything recently, but that's neither her nor there for me...............it really has no effect one way or the other, as with about 99% of the other posts & posters here.

I read, I laugh, I learn (or don't), & post on what is interesting to me. All the rest is just noise.

MM

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Overall, Burns is OK; I think he's well versed on AR's 7 like many others here, has a BIG ego, so many with BIG ego's clash; I care not whatsoever.

He got a little carried away with all the trolling nonsense, especially about Ukraine, but I just don't comment or get involved in any of that kind on BS.

Haven't seen him post anything recently, but that's neither her nor there for me...............it really has no effect one way or the other, as with about 99% of the other posts & posters here.

I read, I laugh, I learn (or don't), & post on what is interesting to me. All the rest is lust noise.

MM

JohnBurns is a fraud and a scumbag POFS.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Overall, Burns is OK; I think he's well versed on AR's 7 like many others here, has a BIG ego, so many with BIG ego's clash; I care not whatsoever.

I read, I laugh, I learn (or don't), & post on what is interesting to me. All the rest is lust noise.

MM

This

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Apparently he does.

That sounds like many custom rifle makers. They usually offer other products and services that are their Cash Cows

Makes sense if you have the machines and tooling and can make more profit that way and do guns on the side. Not my realm of experience or price point.

Do you have some examples? Curious what else they turn out.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by defuggstick

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Apparently he does.

Makes sense if you have the machines and tooling and can make more profit that way and do guns on the side. Not my realm of experience or price point.

Do you have some examples? Curious what else they turn out.

For example, my gunsmith’s cash cow is a proprietary bedding epoxy he created

Not sure what Wyoming Arms produces other than suppressors. They would have to have other products and services other than AR builds if they only produce 50 per year

Last edited by rcamuglia; 07/15/23.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well, if you feel that strongly, I assume you (& Gruff) have more info that supports that conclusion; Gruff seems reliable, you are just you.

I'll say that a lot of his posts seem like BS but at lot of them (most weapons related) seem accurate too, though sometimes pretty oblique.

Either way, I really DGAF.

MM

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Well, if you feel that strongly, I assume you (& Gruff) have more info that supports that conclusion; Gruff seems reliable, you are just you.

I'll say that a lot of his posts seem like BS but at lot of them (most weapons related) seem accurate too, though sometimes pretty oblique.

MM

I only know him from his posts here. He went from funny attempts at trolling, to legit lies and bullshidt. He lost control of himself, and once he got too deep didn't have the character to step back, eat a little crow and move on. Was he harmless? Arguably yes, unlike his compadre Buzzy who literally campaigns for leftist traitors. But I can't abide a liar, let alone braggadocious one. We police ourselves on here for the most part. The dogpiling can get retarded sometimes, but when it's earned it's earned. Burns earned it. I don't wish him ill personally or in his real life, but I do hope if he comes back he can participate without being a lying POS. Assuming that it is online persona. If he is as big a lying POS in real life as he was on here? Well then the universe seems to sort itself out eventually.

My $.02

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have no knowledge of JohnBurns’ private life or business life. I’ve enjoyed his contributions here on the fire. He has a quick wit, good sense of humor, and generally a sharp guy. I wish him the best of luck if he has had any misfortune.

Those here reveling in that possibility are pitiful and pathetic, but par for the course for them

The emotion of pleasure in others' misfortune (Schadenfreude in German) is generally regarded as morally evil. It is often considered to be less acceptable than envy, which is regarded as a deadly sin. It would appear to be morally more perverse to be pleased with another person's misfortune than to be displeased with another person's good fortune. Indeed Arthur Schopenhauer argues that to feel envy is human, but to enjoy other people's misfortune is diabolical. For Schopenhauer, pleasure in others' misfortune is the worst trait in human nature, since it is closely related to cruelty. I believe that once we understand better this emotion, it becomes more natural and acceptable.

LMAO!!

Funniest post of the year!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You mean like the lightest, most compact, and loudest non functioning suppressor on the market?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

MM

This may come as a surprise but I don't give a fugk what you think.

John Burns is a fraud and a POFS.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
You seem like a nice man

Haha

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You mean like the lightest, most compact, and loudest non functioning suppressor on the market?

It's a niche market, suppressors for the deaf.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Burns made his own demise, however the some of material that a lot of his haters came up with was equally pathetic.
Burns gave plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike him, so why people on here came up with some of the absolutely ridiculous stuff they did, is head shaking material.

You all know who you are. I won't believe otherwise.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Burns made his own demise

This sounds like you actually know what happened and why he isn’t here

What’s up?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Demise", as in his online presence disappearing. I have zero clue why he stopped posting.

I wish him no ill will and believe his behavior was no more wrong than many others on here that couldn't refrain from showing their ass when he posted.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
👍🏼

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (7mm_Loco, 79S, 673, 44automag, 19 invisible), 2,107 guests, and 1,063 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,323
Posts18,526,434
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.