Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Going to see it tonight, anybody watched it?

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Saw it a week ago.

Combination of feel good and sickening.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I watched the 2018 documentary that Tim Ballard did called Operation Toussaint about their operations in Haiti. I believe he’s a good man doing good work!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
It’s hard to say it’s a “good movie.” It is heartbreaking and infuriating. But everyone needs to see it! America is THE hub of child and sex slavery in the world. It is sickening and I believe goes to the very top!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
K
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
K
Saw it last Thursday night. Definitely worth watching. Not a typical movie to go to the theatre for but glad I went.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately knew most of the of the story child/sex trafficking.

Still glad they got this released so others can see it.

America is a huge consumer of everything and this is no different Atl has long been a hub for it.

Everyone should take someone to go see it.

Mike

NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Unfortunately knew most of the of the story child/sex trafficking.

Still glad they got this released so others can see it.

America is a huge consumer of everything and this is no different Atl has long been a hub for it.

Everyone should take someone to go see it.

Mike

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by philgood80
It’s hard to say it’s a “good movie.” It is heartbreaking and infuriating. But everyone needs to see it!

+1

I will say the movie theater was packed, sold out.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Definitely worth watching,Everyone needs to know this is happening. It is a sick evil world we live in.This darkness needs to be brought to light so we can fight against it!!!!!!

1st John 4:7-8
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by philgood80
It’s hard to say it’s a “good movie.” It is heartbreaking and infuriating. But everyone needs to see it!

+1

I will say the movie theater was packed, sold out.

Same for us. Very few empty seats

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm glad that actor is finding work. He is so outspoken against Hollywood , I figured he was blacklisted and would never get another gig. I'm sure this was friendly territory for him but still glad he has some money coming in.

I wonder what James Woods does for income now too.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger

NRA Endowment Member

W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm glad that actor is finding work. He is so outspoken against Hollywood , I figured he was blacklisted and would never get another gig. I'm sure this was friendly territory for him but still glad he has some money coming in.

I wonder what James Woods does for income now too.

Jim Caviezel has probably made a big pile of money from prior roles. Person of Interest was a five year series and probably brought in big $$. Not sure if he gets paid for the reruns currently out. He’s been in a bunch of stuff. He’s pretty big now. Lots of ways to leverage that. I doubt he’ll ever be destitute. He does come across as a man of good character.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Director is apparently a big name Mexican Actor, he plays the wealthy real estate developer (good guy) in the film.

He also has in the works for spring 2024 a biopic of the Catholic Saint Mother Cabrini. Framed as a movie about what motivated, idealistic women can accomplish.

My iPhone won’t paste YouTubes here consistently, you can find it in YouTube by searching on “Cabrini movie trailer”.

Same ANGEL movie studio, I think they’ve really tapped into something.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Caviezel is the Real Deal, IMO...a man of conviction.

When he played the part of Jesus in "The Passion of the Christ" he was actually struck by lightning in the crucifixion scene, and struck in the face (in the eye, I believe) during the flogging scene which preceded the crucifixion. Odd stuff, really. I think he suffered some kind of other injuries during the filming of The Passion.

It has been a long time since a man emerged from the film making world who actually walks the walk, and I believe he does.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
He had a dislocated shoulder, pneumonia and had to have heart surgery from the hanging scenes stressing his heart!!

NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger

NRA Endowment Member

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Tag to watch later.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Wife and I went Thursday. We were surprised that it came to our small theater in Kodiak. I lasted 10 minutes. I couldn't watch it. I wanted to kill somebody. I waited in the truck and my wife sat thru the whole thing.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Makes on wonder why the left wants all those unacompanied kids coming accross the southern border-- at least it does me--

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,943
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.