Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by APredator
No foreigners for high office. Ever.
Civic Nationalism is garbage. Blood and Soil is a nation. You can't replace the descendants of the founding stock with foreigners and expect everything to remain the same due to a document that's been largely ignored since it was ratified.

^---This, in spades.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
America's Founders set up this nation for themselves and THEIR posterity.... not the posterity of every savage tribe from around the globe. They codified that immigrants to America must be "free White persons of good character". And nobody else. Like it or not... "racist" or not. That's what a nation is. And there is NOTHING wrong with it!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I don't know anything about Ramaswamy from what I reading here I don't trust him he:s talking the talk but will he walk the walk if elected imo he won't.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
This is why we need a brutal, punishing primary to sort it out. Don't be scared.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
President Trump won the Turning Point USA straw poll with 85%, not surprising.

What is surprising is when asked “if not Trump then who”, Ramaswamy came in with 50% well ahead of #3 DeSantis.
Ramaswamy says almost all the right things, and seems to believe what he says.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There is not a possibility of getting a worse president than Obammy, Hillary, Biden, or Kamala.

There is not a possibility of getting one close to as good as Trump.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If not in the VP slot, I hope he is in the Cabinet somewhere.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Does anyone really think that the globalists don’t hand pick a fellow, offer him all sorts of incentives, and hand him a list of things to say to appeal to the ignorant American public? And the majority of folks just swallow it whole and go punch a ballot for the globalist pick because he said things that made them happy….

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by APredator
No foreigners for high office. Ever.
Civic Nationalism is garbage. Blood and Soil is a nation. You can't replace the descendants of the founding stock with foreigners and expect everything to remain the same due to a document that's been largely ignored since it was ratified.

How many descendants of the founding fathers are part of the population? Is Trump, DeSantis ,Biden you name it a descendant of the original founders?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I think everything he says is to keep the Trump bullseye off of him and focused on DeSantis and Christie.

Trump will take it easy on him as long as he continuously praises Trump.

Its a great strategy really, no one is going to beat Trump except Trump, so he is positioning himself for either a VP position or be the defacto candidate should Trump be forced to drop out

Personally I think if he got the presidency he'd continue the floodgates on immigration, increase tensions with Asia ({Pakistan, China, North Korea) and fall in bed with Big Pharma.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think everything he says is to keep the Trump bullseye off of him and focused on DeSantis and Christie.

Its a great strategy really, no one is going to beat Trump except Trump, so he is positioning himself for either a VP position or be the defacto candidate should Trump be forced to drop out

Personally I think if he got the presidency he'd continue the floodgates on immigration, increase tensions with Asia ({Pakistan, China, North Korea) and fall in bed with Big Pharma.

If he is the defacto candidate which I doubt but possible we would have Newsome or whatever Troll the Dems put up as president. Biden is not running in 2024.

Indians have a different value system than caucasians.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I don't know if he will be or not, but that seems to be his strategy

Trump is focused on dismantling DeSantis and to some extent Christie.

Pence isn't worth the effort, he is begging for 40K people to donate $1 to him

That lets Ramaswamy give the Fox News talking points as his stump speech and stay out of the fray.

I also think he'd get a significant amount of votes from people scared of how far the left has gone but couldn't commit to voting for white right wing guy.

Last edited by KFWA; 07/21/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
President Trump won the Turning Point USA straw poll with 85%, not surprising.

What is surprising is when asked “if not Trump then who”, Ramaswamy came in with 50% well ahead of #3 DeSantis.

Guy comes out of nowhere, and 48 hours later media sites (including here) have some convinced he's a rock star. He's not. Just a stooge, blathering the expected talking points.

Just because someone says "the right things" doesn't mean they will accomplish anything. Anyone who has hired employees knows that.

And because he comes in "second best" doesn't mean anyone will get off the couch and vote for him. And they won't. He couldn't shine Trump's shoes.

Hard Pass.

Last edited by SupFoo; 07/21/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I like Ramaswamy.

+1!

Last edited by Teeder; 07/21/23.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
All of Jeffery Dahmers family , friends and neighbors loved him.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I also think he'd get a significant amount of votes from people scared of how far the left has gone but couldn't commit to voting for white right wing guy.

I know nothing of Ramawhatshisname, but he’s got the nomination if he wants it because of this.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The easiest way to find out if this Ramaswamy is the real deal is if the Bolshevik media savages him or not.

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
He adresses the pro-mask and Soros allegations here. https://www.westernjournal.com/fact-check-soros-family-help-vivek-ramaswamy-go-law-school/
Like others I like his message but I'm still taking a cautious approach with him.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
He adresses the pro-mask and Soros allegations here. https://www.westernjournal.com/fact-check-soros-family-help-vivek-ramaswamy-go-law-school/
Like others I like his message but I'm still taking a cautious approach with him.

+1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

If he is the defacto candidate which I doubt but possible we would have Newsome or whatever Troll the Dems put up as president. Biden is not running in 2024.

Indians have a different value system than caucasians.

Oh, the morals and ethics of the clintons and the Bidens? Those caucasian ethics are not of any interest to me. Or are the ethics of the 45% of the country that votes for them.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1badf350, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 007FJ, 51 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,720
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.