Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Campbell’s Chunky Pub Style Chicken Pot Pie is da bomb 😎

Same message where the GMOs come from, antibiotic-free chicken.

380 calories/can, two cans 760 calories in a form that won’t cause a blood sugar spike/crash. A fast and easy lunch right out of the can. No mess to clean up.

Birdwatcher gives it two thumbs up 👍🏻👍🏻

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole
The corn the Indians grew before white men appeared in North America was genetically modified from grasses.

No, it wasn't.

Breeding is NOT the same as laboratory genetic modification. Not even close.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote=SupFoo]The corn the Indians grew before white men appeared in North America was genetically modified from grasses.

The Indians in the East among other varieties grew 8 row white hominy, hence most Americans preferred white corn. Big wide kernels looked like beans.

https://www.brimseed.com/product-page/8-row-southern-acclimated

The in the 1890’s an Indian gave some guy named Burpee some seeds the Indian had little use for, an 8 row short-season yellow sweet corn that took the country by storm, so much so that American consumers came to prefer yellow corn across the board tho color has no effect on seed properties.

https://www.threshseed.com/products/golde-bantam-8-row

Coolest corn I’ve grown is Gaspe flint, les than 3ft tall, thumb sized ears. I call it hobbit corn. An eight row dwarf variety, 55 days to maturity. Turns out the talker a corn variety is correlated directly to the size of the ears. These short season dwarf corn varieties were grown in northern areas where the season was too short for taller types.

https://greatlakesstapleseeds.com/products/gaspe-flint-corn

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
God damn the ignorance on these comments is rivaling you seal team assassination thread LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Crossbreeding isn't bioengineering

It is if one persists until he obtains the desired traits. Yes. It's been going on for thousands of years.

Last edited by 1minute; 07/18/23.

1Minute
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
The corn the Indians grew before white men appeared in North America was genetically modified from grasses.

No, it wasn't.

It's genetic manipulation and modification. On purpose by humans.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
[quote=SupFoo]The corn the Indians grew before white men appeared in North America was genetically modified from grasses.

The Indians in the East among other varieties grew 8 row white hominy, hence most Americans preferred white corn. Big wide kernels looked like beans.

The in the 1890’s an Indian gave some guy named Burpee some seeds the Indian had little use for, an 8 row short-season yellow sweet corn that took the country by storm, so much so that American consumers came to prefer yellow corn across the board tho color has no effect on seed properties.

Coolest corn I’ve grown is Gaspe flint, les than 3ft tall, thumb sized ears. I call it hobbit corn. An eight row dwarf variety, 55 days to maturity. Turns out the talker a corn variety is correlated directly to the size of the ears. These short season dwarf corn varieties were grown in northern areas where the season was too short for taller types.

Thanks professor!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stophel

No, it wasn't.

It's genetic manipulation and modification. On purpose by humans.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I quit buying Campbell's products when they had a commercial with 2 "dads" and their little boy. That was a decade ago.

Last edited by reivertom; 07/18/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by deflave
I think I've eaten two cans of Campbell Fugking Soup in my life.

Maybe.

LOL

You came out of Midwest Hotdish/Casserole country?

BS.

The fugk it is.

Your tater tot casserole sucks!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Probably puts mixed vegetables in it. sick

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sort of one the subject of Campbell's Soup.

Heard today on the news, that the Biden's Administration latest greatest bright idea, to help out the declining economy and help jack up inflation, especially on the price of food.

He and his leftist DemocRAT handlers are proposing a 30% "TAX" on the cans, that "Canned Food" is put in.

Its speculated to raise the price of many items that we see in cans at the supermarket to go up 40% on average nationwide.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That's MN and they call it "hot dish" you uncultured fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I eat like six a week, AND I’ve had four jabs.

There's a surprise...

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Posts all this babbling bullschit but thinks you can "vaccinate" a cold strain.

LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Under the ingredients list is a lightly printed note stating that the contents contain "bioengineered food products." What the hell? Then it indicates two ingredients that are bioengineered, but doesn't state that these are the only bioengineered food products in the can.

There is no law requiring them to list all the bioengineered food products, or even to state that there are any, so I guess they deserve some credit for volunteering the info, even if they don't clearly state that only those listed are bioengineered. Is the chicken flesh that they use bioengineered? No way of telling based on the label.

Canadians make very good soups sold in glass Mason jars. One brand is called Rao's. Do not be concern about origin of the name on label, remember generic drugs you gulp down daily come mostly from PRC and India.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Sort of one the subject of Campbell's Soup.

Heard today on the news, that the Biden's Administration latest greatest bright idea, to help out the declining economy and help jack up inflation, especially on the price of food.

He and his leftist DemocRAT handlers are proposing a 30% "TAX" on the cans, that "Canned Food" is put in.

Its speculated to raise the price of many items that we see in cans at the supermarket to go up 40% on average nationwide.

A 30% tax on the empty CAN, causes a 40% increase on the entire product?

Perfect example of how government and business [bleep] us!

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 07/19/23.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I’m doing my best to steer clear of any canned food. Been doing that for a few years. Theres some nasty ingredients in it. I doubt I can 100% get away from it but I sure can decide what gets put in my grocery cart. But you boys eat what you want.

I ate a crap load of cambells soup products when I was a kid. They had gramma and mom convinced a can of soup and a few pieces of white bread with margarine was a healthy after school snack.

My great grandmother was skeptical. If we ended up at her house we got homemade bean soup and corn bread with butter. She even made her own chicken stock. She didn't have any soda in her old frig either. You got your choice of whole milk or water.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Originally Posted by jar
In the 70s during my school yrs the agriculture movement was pushing this stuff hard . they were so proud of the engineered corn and soybeans . the bushells per acre was of a grave concern. and of course that just means more bushells per acre means more money per acre !! I grew up in a very small school and still live here. now all these plowboys are so proud of their corn fields with 12ft tall stalks and not a single blade of grass in the field anywhere. guess what they are spraying on the ground to work its way into the underground water. !!! all for more money !! no matter the cost to the envirement or people.

What?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

That's MN and they call it "hot dish" you uncultured fugk.

Hahahaha

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 160user, 280rem_cm, 35, 2UP, 22 invisible), 1,730 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,485,985
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.