Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Houston_2, do you realize you are the author of Lies, or are you so stupid that you really believe yours and CNNs lies too?

Jag go get mental help for yourself and lay off the booze.

It’s more than evident that you believe your own lies and even promote them as facts.

You are a sick man.

TFF! Who TF are you to tell anyone to get mental help? You use multiple sock puppets to support your b u l l s h i t, thinking that people will believe it.
Definition of projection.

That’s hilarious coming from you two!

Toot you said Prigozhin overthrew the the Russian govt via a military coup. Was that a tru statement ? lol.

#lyinghowlermonkeyclown

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Czech Parliament ratifies agreement with the USA to allow American troops into the country and remain on Czech soil in an effort to further strengthen ties between the two NATO countries.

Ya, whatever that means.

Houston 2; where has all our money gone for Ukraine?

Arms, military mobile equipment, medical, etc.

You might note what others in the alliance have sent also.

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Czech Parliament ratifies agreement with the USA to allow American troops into the country and remain on Czech soil in an effort to further strengthen ties between the two NATO countries.

Ya, whatever that means.

As corrupt as Ukraine is, I would image that 80% of the cash funds sent over for relief have been stolen. From firsthand accounts by foreign fighters, many Ukrainians are operating with very little material support and many have had to source their own kits to fight. So our military gear is going somewhere other than the battlefield.

At the end of the day, the corruption should bother everyone including everyone in Congress, but it isn't. Taxpayers have lost billions in the process. BUT, I commend the Ukranians for destroying Putin's military. They have achieved what NATO has only dreamed about.

Was it worth the investment and wasted tax dollars? In a way, yes. No American military casualties (that we know about) has happened and Putin's military is only a shadow of what it once was. It will take a decade for the Russian military to recover. So that's all good in my books.

Where the real corruption will happen is on the rebuilding of Ukraine. Hopefully we will have a new Administration that will tell Europe it's their problem to deal with and not ours. This is Russia's and Europe's mess to sort out. In the meantime, carpet bomb the Russians back to Moscow.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Nothing new in warfare to have officers criticize the command structure...George Marshall relieved or reassigned 100s of commanders during WWII.

George Patton was famous for his critical, sometimes caustic, opinions of his superiors, let alone his subordinates. He was especially called on the carpet by Ike for his condescending of important allied leaders and commanders like Montgomery. It was evident that this rivalry, between Army group commanders was a good thing as it compelled both to try to outdo each other. The famous slap incident was close to the last straw and almost ended him up back on a desk in Washington.

But Patton was wisely kept on the line because he was an effective combat commander, feared and respected by the Germans and despite his draconian methods, he got the job done.

Prigozhin is in the same mold. He will be useful to Putin in the future, he and Wagner are heroes of the Russian people and Putin probably figures he is more useful alive and well than not.

Besides, Prigo has become a thorn in the side and a great distraction, NATO has to keep an eye on his whereabouts and try to anticipate how and where Wagner will be deployed in the future, much like the German's concern for where Patton was and what he was up to.
Patton didn't send a column of the 3rd Army to within 125 miles of Washington, shooting down U.S. military aircraft along the way, for what that's worth.
And Patton didn't get shelled by Eisenhower either.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by moosemike
Prigozhin says that the Russian front in Ukraine is a absolute disgrace and that Wagner will not return there.

People especially brainwashed Cold War boomers, believe what they want to believe.

Nothing new in warfare to have officers criticize the command structure...George Marshall relieved or reassigned 100s of commanders during WWII.

George Patton was famous for his critical, sometimes caustic, opinions of his superiors, let alone his subordinates. He was especially called on the carpet by Ike for his condescending of important allied leaders and commanders like Montgomery. It was evident that this rivalry, between Army group commanders was a good thing as it compelled both to try to outdo each other. The famous slap incident was close to the last straw and almost ended him up back on a desk in Washington.

But Patton was wisely kept on the line because he was an effective combat commander, feared and respected by the Germans and despite his draconian methods, he got the job done.

Prigozhin is in the same mold. He will be useful to Putin in the future, he and Wagner are heroes of the Russian people and Putin probably figures he is more useful alive and well than not.

Besides, Prigo has become a thorn in the side and a great distraction, NATO has to keep an eye on his whereabouts and try to anticipate how and where Wagner will be deployed in the future, much like the German's concern for where Patton was and what he was up to.
I agree with that

Criticism of leadership is one thing. Packing up and leaving is another especially when part of the total departure involved a possible coup.

Wagner has several other areas of operation that keep their funding positive and with minimal losses compared to the many personnel that were lost in the Ukraine effort.
Nah. There's a bigger plan in the works for Wagner. They're organizing for something. Whatever it is Putin is directing it

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Ya, whatever that means.

As corrupt as Ukraine is, I would image that 80% of the cash funds sent over for relief have been stolen. From firsthand accounts by foreign fighters, many Ukrainians are operating with very little material support and many have had to source their own kits to fight. So our military gear is going somewhere other than the battlefield.

At the end of the day, the corruption should bother everyone including everyone in Congress, but it isn't. Taxpayers have lost billions in the process. BUT, I commend the Ukranians for destroying Putin's military. They have achieved what NATO has only dreamed about.

Was it worth the investment and wasted tax dollars? In a way, yes. No American military casualties (that we know about) has happened and Putin's military is only a shadow of what it once was. It will take a decade for the Russian military to recover. So that's all good in my books.

Where the real corruption will happen is on the rebuilding of Ukraine. Hopefully we will have a new Administration that will tell Europe it's their problem to deal with and not ours. This is Russia's and Europe's mess to sort out. In the meantime, carpet bomb the Russians back to Moscow.

Ukraine isn't fighting a war with 20% of what we send over. They don't have anything themselves and they don't make anything. With that said I'm sure there is corruption

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Prigozhin says that the Russian front in Ukraine is a absolute disgrace and that Wagner will not return there.

People especially brainwashed Cold War boomers, believe what they want to believe.

I agree with that

Criticism of leadership is one thing. Packing up and leaving is another especially when part of the total departure involved a possible coup.

Wagner has several other areas of operation that keep their funding positive and with minimal losses compared to the many personnel that were lost in the Ukraine effort.
Nah. There's a bigger plan in the works for Wagner. They're organizing for something. Whatever it is Putin is directing it

Could well be.

Supposedly now in Belarus training those troops “to be the best in the world “ according to Prigozhin.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Ya, whatever that means.

There’s no reasonable doubt that there’s much corruption afoot.

There are no good players on either side. I think we all agree on that.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Russian girl bot ribkanov needs reprogramming.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine military now laying it on heavily with the cluster munitions.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
In a tit for tat Ukraine says they will treat all shipping headed to Russian ports as being carriers of military aid equipment same as Russia announced about ships headed to Ukraine ports.

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Houston 2; Why do you feel the need to give a minute by minute, play by play? Your version anyway........

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Houston 2; Why do you feel the need to give a minute by minute, play by play? Your version anyway........
Cuz her husband left her

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Why do you feel the need to post what you post foo?

If it bothers you go to Ignore or just pass over it.

Simple enough even for you.

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Well, since I started the thread (you knew that, right?), have more than a passing interest in what's posted.

And you dodged the question. But, I expected that.

Last edited by SupFoo; 07/20/23.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Ya, whatever that means.

oh without a doubt, there are still Soviet sympathizer's in Ukraine. Putin and the siloviki (the enforcers) inner circle are Soviet's. they will bleed out the tax dollars till nothing is left. Putin and the siloviki made and still makes their personal fortune on tax dollars or rubles.

and you russian fan boys can complain that their denazifation of Ukraine is what the russkies want.

nope, natural gas, oil, rare earth metals, coal......Chevron Corp and Shell Oil were in talks with Ukraine's government to take oil/natural gas reverses of the Black Sea, but 2014 came and there goes the talks. ever wonder why Crimea was invaded by the Russians? now you know. the eastern Donbas region, also under Russian control, was the industrial heartland of Ukraine. don't believe me? look it up. i give you a head start....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/natural-resources-ukraine-war-1.6467039

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest...ehind-russias-invasion-323894-2022-02-25

you ever wonder why the corrupt Biden and Ukraine were tight? now you know.

and yes, it makes me happy that Ukraine is destroying Russian equipment. now that the #2 Army (Wagner) is in Belarus, the #3 Russian Army is now #2 Army.

Last edited by tdoyka; 07/20/23.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Well, since I started the thread (you knew that, right?), have more than a passing interest in what's posted.

And you dodged the question. But, I expected that.
Yep, old toot, known for his deflection.
Never answers anything he is asked, always a run around.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The money that’s been stolen from the American taxpayer and sent to Ukraine is bad enough. Using hundreds of billions for the preservation of the world’s most corrupt hub of international money laundering is not in our best interests but we don’t have a voice. The military and political powerhouses in Ukraine and around the world have been skimming money and arms. The arms hit the international illegal arms market and get sold to the highest bidder.

We might be angry now at the theft of our money but just wait until our stingers are used by the Cartels to take a loaded airliner or 3 down or the ragheads start murdering on a massive scale with the weapons they’ve stolen from us. The theft is bad enough but the real crime lies in who and what is currently holding onto some of our weapons.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Our billions in tax money well spent. Come Biden Boomers tell us again where the money goes

BBC

Ukraine Defense Minister, Oleksii Reznikov just purchased this 7 million euro mansion in Cannes, France for his daughter’s wedding present…

Oleksii Reznikov is said to have a net worth of 1 million… just in case you wondered where all the money was going

Ya, whatever that means.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Toot this dumb sock puppet is your most pathetic

Originally Posted by tdoyka

Ya, whatever that means.

oh without a doubt, there are still Soviet sympathizer's in Ukraine. Putin and the siloviki (the enforcers) inner circle are Soviet's. they will bleed out the tax dollars till nothing is left. Putin and the siloviki made and still makes their personal fortune on tax dollars or rubles.

and you russian fan boys can complain that their denazifation of Ukraine is what the russkies want.

nope, natural gas, oil, rare earth metals, coal......Chevron Corp and Shell Oil were in talks with Ukraine's government to take oil/natural gas reverses of the Black Sea, but 2014 came and there goes the talks. ever wonder why Crimea was invaded by the Russians? now you know. the eastern Donbas region, also under Russian control, was the industrial heartland of Ukraine. don't believe me? look it up. i give you a head start....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/natural-resources-ukraine-war-1.6467039

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest...ehind-russias-invasion-323894-2022-02-25

you ever wonder why the corrupt Biden and Ukraine were tight? now you know.

and yes, it makes me happy that Ukraine is destroying Russian equipment. now that the #2 Army (Wagner) is in Belarus, the #3 Russian Army is now #2 Army.

Page 16 of 315 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 314 315

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (219DW, 257man, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 1,920 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,264
Posts18,525,337
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.