Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Sinking in the polls, this moron has decided to jump on the anti Bud Light bandwagon.
Claiming loses in the State Pension Fund, that's "Heavily invested in B.L" is urging to divest.
While true B.L. has tanked market share and profits, InBev, the Stock, is doing just fine.

Just a grandstanding moron. Way late to the party, and exposing his lack both general, and financial knowledge.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
GB1

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
He keeps making statements like that, he'll lose his "back up" job too.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He and Ted Cruz have something in common. I agree politically with them most of the time, but they are unlikable pekkerheads.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Gov't paychecker -lawyer - expert in gov't pensions & benefits .

He couldn't/wouldn't do anything whatsoever pertaining to lopsided trade deals with china/mexico/++ . His area of expertise is on the $$ gov't takes from the non-gov citizens.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Exactly,ole ted better tread carefully, they(scumbags inc.),are coming after him since Beto almost pulled one off last time Ted would make a good AG for Trump this time around if he can stay out of jail,keep the election from being stolen again,and not stick his head up his butt for the hundred time.

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Anybody who cheers for him probably cheered for a colin powell presidency-- laff

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by gregintenn
He and Ted Cruz have something in common. I agree politically with them most of the time, but they are unlikable pekkerheads.

And Trump is likeable? While I agree with many of his policies, he's an absolute child and blowhard. If my kids acted like him, I'd tan their backsides.

I'm still hoping someone steps up to the plate on the Republican ticket.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gsganzer

And Trump is likeable? While I agree with many of his policies, he's an absolute child and blowhard. If my kids acted like him, I'd tan their backsides.

Read my signature line real slow - more than once if need be.

Posted by Bristoe
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

There is a lot more to Trump than meets the eye...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I like him.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I wish someone VERY presidential would step-up --no more mean tweets--- laff

Posted by Bristoe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
He has been talking about state pension funds investing in WOKE companies for years and how the state was divesting themselves of this, this is not something new.

CarryOn with the Bashing

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This seems to be consistent with his generally anti-woke disposition. Perhaps taking a measured, rather than a knee jerk, approach with other people's money is the wisest course.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Too much touchy feely in this world. Hire the person who gets the job done. Its not the movies. You don't hire a movie star to get a real job done. We have way too many actors and not enough leaders.

J
JHM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
Too much touchy feely in this world. Hire the person who gets the job done. Its not the movies. You don't hire a movie star to get a real job done. We have way too many actors and not enough leaders.

^^^THIS^^^

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't understand why anyone would put any stock in a single thing an actor says. They are paid ridiculous sums of money to lie, to pretend they are something/someone that in the real world they are not.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RAM
Sinking in the polls, this moron has decided to jump on the anti Bud Light bandwagon.
Claiming loses in the State Pension Fund, that's "Heavily invested in B.L" is urging to divest.
While true B.L. has tanked market share and profits, InBev, the Stock, is doing just fine.

Just a grandstanding moron. Way late to the party, and exposing his lack both general, and financial knowledge.

Just as I predicted. He took millions from the AntiTrumpsters and Bush/Kerry supporting Rinos.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

These pretty well reflect my thoughts on DeSantis.

All he had to do was tell the establishment of the (formerly) GOP he’ll be waiting until ‘28 to run to gain my confidence. That’s it.

Instead he confirmed my worst fears about him.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Gee ! 100,000 people at ralley after ralley 🤔 yeah your right. People hate him.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by RAM

Just as I predicted. He took millions from the AntiTrumpsters and Bush/Kerry supporting Rinos.

Proof or STFU. He has the same people backing him that were backing Trump last go around. Did you think the Bushes would endorse Trump for goodness gracious? I judge by a mans action not BS spewed by morons who know nothing and just speculate. None of his legislation was liberal in any way shape or form his entire term as Floridas Governor.

Let's face it Trump has at least 6 trials going on . Did you ever stop to think if convicted he might be ruled ineligible to run in one or more states races?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

316 members (1_deuce, 204guy, 260Remguy, 29aholic, 30Gibbs, 32 invisible), 2,263 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,754
Posts18,476,336
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.