Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAM
Sinking in the polls, this moron has decided to jump on the anti Bud Light bandwagon.
Claiming loses in the State Pension Fund, that's "Heavily invested in B.L" is urging to divest.
While true B.L. has tanked market share and profits, InBev, the Stock, is doing just fine.

Just a grandstanding moron. Way late to the party, and exposing his lack both general, and financial knowledge.

All that's left was for him to say "Please clap" like his mentor JEB Bush said a few years back during his public thrashing by Donald Trump.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by efw

These pretty well reflect my thoughts on DeSantis.

All he had to do was tell the establishment of the (formerly) GOP he’ll be waiting until ‘28 to run to gain my confidence. That’s it.

Instead he confirmed my worst fears about him.

Oh your feelers got hurt. He has a right to run anytime he wants. Why don't you focus on Democrats and Biden. Democrats don't in fight and if they do they keep it to themselves and support their candidates. Republicans are too stupid to realize this.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by RAM
Sinking in the polls, this moron has decided to jump on the anti Bud Light bandwagon.
Claiming loses in the State Pension Fund, that's "Heavily invested in B.L" is urging to divest.
While true B.L. has tanked market share and profits, InBev, the Stock, is doing just fine.

Just a grandstanding moron. Way late to the party, and exposing his lack both general, and financial knowledge.

Just as I predicted. He took millions from the AntiTrumpsters and Bush/Kerry supporting Rinos.

Proof or STFU. He has the same people backing him that were backing Trump last go around. Did you think the Bushes would endorse Trump for goodness gracious? I judge by a mans action not BS spewed by morons who know nothing and just speculate. None of his legislation was liberal in any way shape or form his entire term as Floridas Governor.

Let's face it Trump has at least 6 trials going on . Did you ever stop to think if convicted he might be ruled ineligible to run in one or more states races?

O.k. , so what do we know? 1. You don't listen to yourself. 2. He hasn't finished his term. Even got a Fla. Lew changed so he could run, and be a part time Gov.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

Just as I predicted. He took millions from the AntiTrumpsters and Bush/Kerry supporting Rinos.

Proof or STFU. He has the same people backing him that were backing Trump last go around. Did you think the Bushes would endorse Trump for goodness gracious? I judge by a mans action not BS spewed by morons who know nothing and just speculate. None of his legislation was liberal in any way shape or form his entire term as Floridas Governor.

Let's face it Trump has at least 6 trials going on . Did you ever stop to think if convicted he might be ruled ineligible to run in one or more states races?

O.k. , so what do we know? 1. You don't listen to yourself. 2. He hasn't finished his term. Even got a Fla. Lew changed so he could run, and be a part time Gov.

This is his second term keep going. That has never happened before right? Who are you going to vote for if at the end Trump is not there? Listening

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We don’t need a part time governor. We also don’t need him to serve as potus.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
...Let's face it Trump has at least 6 trials going on...
The lieberals have kabuki theater going on. As one hits a wall they start another. So 5 have a hit a wall because they don't have any evidence. If they have proof of anything in any trial since 2015 please lay it out for all to read. They've still got 16 months to jump around screeching "the sky is falling the sky is falling". They don't have anything on Trump. They have been investigating him since 2015 and Trump is still drawing record crowds wherever he goes and he's surging in the polls against ALL comers. The more the lieberals scream "Orange Man Bad!" the more popular Trump becomes.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

This is his second term keep going. That has never happened before right? Who are you going to vote for if at the end Trump is not there? Listening

No not in Florida it hadn't. The spineless POS neglected his duties "running while not running" till he could legally double dip in the Political trough.

Carpet bagging gutless swamp creature in my book.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
...Let's face it Trump has at least 6 trials going on...
The lieberals have kabuki theater going on. As one hits a wall they start another. So 5 have a hit a wall because they don't have any evidence. If they have proof of anything in any trial since 2015 please lay it out for all to read. They've still got 16 months to jump around screeching "the sky is falling the sky is falling". They don't have anything on Trump. They have been investigating him since 2015 and Trump is still drawing record crowds wherever he goes and he's surging in the polls against ALL comers. The more the lieberals scream "Orange Man Bad!" the more popular Trump becomes.

I know that His Rallies are Yuge but what happened in 2021 election? Trump is his own worst enemy . Only Trial he has to worry about is the classified documents trial. He did some incredibly stupid things to get into yet another mess. Telling someone it's top secret but I can't declassify it is not too smart.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

No not in Florida it hadn't. The spineless POS neglected his duties "running while not running" till he could legally double dip in the Political trough.

If elected he would be a better president than Trump.

You know the guy that surrounded himself with swamp creatures once elected. Sessions, Pompeo,Wray,Christie,Fauci and he brings Bannon into his cabinet total F...UP . How can I trust him to make the right hires a second time? He will be 78 f..ing years old . All the stuff he accomplished which was a lot considering his hires was taken out the first day of Bidens regime with a stroke of the pen.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by gsganzer
Originally Posted by gregintenn
He and Ted Cruz have something in common. I agree politically with them most of the time, but they are unlikable pekkerheads.

And Trump is likeable? While I agree with many of his policies, he's an absolute child and blowhard. If my kids acted like him, I'd tan their backsides.

I'm still hoping someone steps up to the plate on the Republican ticket.

Gee ! 100,000 people at ralley after ralley 🤔 yeah your right. People hate him.

It just goes to show how out of step people in this country have become with what defines a leader. Being a celebrity who constantly poses and makes inflammatory rhetoric to stay in the spotlight, isn't a leader that brings a country together to solve problems. When respected and accomplished leaders such as Rex Tillerson and James Mattis feel so compelled to take the unprecedented step of resigning and speaking out against Trump, it warrants our attention.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

You know the guy that surrounded himself with swamp creatures once elected. Sessions, Pompeo,Wray,Christie,Fauci and he brings Bannon into his cabinet total F...UP . How can I trust him to make the right hires a second time? He will be 78 f..ing years old . All the stuff he accomplished which was a lot considering his hires was taken out the first day of Bidens regime with a stroke of the pen.

There's little to believe that Desantis wouldn't surround himself with the same type of creatures as well.

Me

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

These pretty well reflect my thoughts on DeSantis.

All he had to do was tell the establishment of the (formerly) GOP he’ll be waiting until ‘28 to run to gain my confidence. That’s it.

Instead he confirmed my worst fears about him.

Oh your feelers got hurt. He has a right to run anytime he wants. Why don't you focus on Democrats and Biden. Democrats don't in fight and if they do they keep it to themselves and support their candidates. Republicans are too stupid to realize this.

Reading comprehension a challenge for ya eh? I said that his choice to run in 24 was a problem for me, NOT that he don’t have a right to.

Oh your feelers got hurt.

Who are you voting for? All those who are running as Reps? No? Then how are you not guilty of hypocrisy?

Retard.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't understand why anyone would put any stock in a single thing an actor says. They are paid ridiculous sums of money to lie, to pretend they are something/someone that in the real world they are not.
Reagan was an actor.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

--------------------------------------------------------------
Trump can't "HIRE" anybody, here's what The Constitution says;
Senate.gov];
Who can the president appoint?
The United States Constitution provides that the president "shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the Supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided ...
---------------------------------------------------------------

He had to accept who the deep-state recommended ,, and what kind of person do you think they gave their blessing to?-?-?
SHEEESH......

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by ol_mike

--------------------------------------------------------------
Senate.gov];
The United States Constitution provides that the president "shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the Supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided ...

He had to accept who the deep-state recommended ,, and what kind of person do you think they gave their blessing to?-?-?
SHEEESH......

DeSantis?

🤣🙄😬😡

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I don't understand why anyone would put any stock in a single thing an actor says. They are paid ridiculous sums of money to lie, to pretend they are something/someone that in the real world they are not.
Reagan was an actor.
Yep. I never claimed otherwise. In fact, Reagan saddled us with the 1986 Firearm Owners' Protection Act.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Oldelkhunter , did you see this? Pertaining to your comments on Trump ''hiring'' ??

Senate.gov];

TRUMP had to accept who the deep-state recommended ,, and what kind of person do you think they gave their blessing to?-?-?
SHEEESH......

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

There's little to believe that Desantis wouldn't surround himself with the same type of creatures as well.

The difference being, DeSantis appointee’s won’t be working behind the scenes undermining his efforts and agenda. They also won’t be spying on him in order to gather evidence to be used for impeachment and criminal indictments.

DeSantis is an Establishment puppet, he will do what he is told, period.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
DeSantis is loosing ground fast, while Ramaswamy is gaining. Ramaswamy Is now tied with DeSantis at 12% in a nation wide poll.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
DeSantis just isn't ready for primetime. His campaign has shown it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

244 members (204guy, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 257_X_50, 28 invisible), 2,053 guests, and 1,085 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,191
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.