Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Chauvin was convicted because he sat on a man's neck for 9(?) minutes, knees akimbo, arms hanging down like he was whittling on a stick, looking bored-to-tears, staring into the lens of a camera...as the man he was sitting on repeatedly said he couldn't breathe. I knew that the facts (*gasp*...FACTS in a trial!?) meant absolutely nothing. One of the medical examiner's conclusions was that George Floyd would have died from an overdose even if the people that were filmed at the scene were EMTs instead of Police, and the EMTs were trying to save his life rather than arrest him.

That case is why I'm worried that if I ever have to use deadly force in this day and age there are only 2 possible outcomes for me; 1) I will prevail in the shooting, but will spend the rest of my life in prison, or, 2) I will be killed at the scene by the assailant.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp
America is dead fellas. Plain and simple
Chavin and the rest of us are just plain screwed. ONly democRATs get special privileges.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Hope he gets another trial. A fair one.

Really don't support him based on how he performed.

Don't believe he murdered The Saint either.
Whatever your judgment of his performance was, keep in mind that he and the other cops there exhausted themselves trying to get the perp in the patrol vehicle before the restraint technique was used to keep him on the ground. It was only used, because the alternative was to let him overpower them and run off.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Chauvin and the other officers were victims of a frenzied hate campaign carried on by the media and government. They were tried and convicted in the press. The trial was only an unconvenient formality to absolve local society for persecuting the evil white man. Floyd was a formidably built violent drug addicted criminal that apparently didn’t have enough sense to keep from killing him self with the drugs in his possession. The officers were persecuted for the sin of trying to save his life.
Floyd’s great contribution to society is the world wide frenzy his untimely death fomented. Congratulations to the media for another successful hit job.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Funny how the Feds work to discredit local law enforcement. They make it so no one would want the job.

Let me think here, when local law enforcement is neutered, what will it be replaced by? May chaos at first, but then what? Hmm.... maybe the Feds?

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Funny how the Feds work to discredit local law enforcement. They make it so no one would want the job.

Let me think here, when local law enforcement is neutered, what will it be replaced by? May chaos at first, but then what? Hmm.... maybe the Feds?

Another “crazy conspiracy theory”

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The fact is that he put his knee on Floyd’s shoulder and back following department policy. Something that was excluded from the trial.

The jurors were not impartial and many felt threatened by the progressive thugs demonstrating outside the courtroom.

[Linked Image from ]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I never got too emotionally invested in this whole chitshow and viewed it from the beginning as a “two-fer”. I think both Chauvin and Floyd were chitty people and society won’t miss either.

The biggest problem I have, as other’s like Magnumdude said, is the potential blow-back and precedent this case sets for those that have NO choice but to use deadly force. Neither guy did 2A supporters or law enforcement any favors…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don’t forget that the first autopsy by the medical examiner on the beast determined that st George of fentenyl didn’t die of pressure to the neck. The second autopsy by a guy hired by the knee grows said he did die of pressure to the neck, so the first autopsy WAS CHANGED TO AGREE WITH THE SECOND.

If The cops would have been 10 minutes later to the scene, the guy would have been dead from an overdose.

Last edited by Alaskajim; 07/21/23.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
He was railroaded but let's be real, guys like Chauvin grossly abuse their power and occupation daily when they pull regular folks over for BS traffic low key infractions. I really don't feel for those types.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rainshot
Chauvin and the other officers were victims of a frenzied hate campaign carried on by the media and government. They were tried and convicted in the press. The trial was only an unconvenient formality to absolve local society for persecuting the evil white man. Floyd was a formidably built violent drug addicted criminal that apparently didn’t have enough sense to keep from killing him self with the drugs in his possession. The officers were persecuted for the sin of trying to save his life.
Floyd’s great contribution to society is the world wide frenzy his untimely death fomented. Congratulations to the media for another successful hit job.
They did the same to James Fields. His crime was being White when an Antifa mob attacked him in his car with clubs and he panicked and tried to escape, unintentionally killing someone. Life in prison.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
When Your in Occupied Territory expect their Justice..

Those who stay will have their Day ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
He was railroaded but let's be real, guys like Chauvin grossly abuse their power and occupation daily when they pull regular folks over for BS traffic low key infractions. I really don't feel for those types.
It's still ridiculous. If Chauvin grossly abused his power, he should have been charged in those incidents, not some made-up BS.

It's totally unjust. It's like framing somebody for murder because they flipped you the bird.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
Chavin and the rest of us are just plain screwed. ONly democRATs get special privileges.

kwg
Exacly

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by SBTCO

With an attitude like this, you become part of the problem.
Yeah ok lol. If your ass thinks otherwise, then you are one clueless individual. Your country is gone. You think youre gonna vote your way out of this? Wake up

Then F'ing, leave, the rest of us have work to do.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

683 members (204guy, 160user, 16penny, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,285 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,842
Posts18,496,856
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.