Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 35 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
You are welcome brother...it's one of my favorites!
Look on you tube for a cut from Charlie Daniels long leaf pine CD and he recites that whole Psalm as well with a bit of mandolin in the background...

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks Sir. Will do.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“I, I am the Lord, and besides me there is no savior.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43‬:‭11‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
You Lord and You alone can save me in times of trails!

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen!!!!

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭20‬

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Weekly focus:
“Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore You on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭20‬

Weekly prayer;
Dear Father, please help to understand how we can impact others while helping one another.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Thanks.

Retired cat herder.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
My pleasure bud...

Midweek Inspiration:
““What good is an idol carved by man, or a cast image that deceives you? How foolish to trust in your own creation— a god that can’t even talk!”
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭2‬:‭18‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭31‬-‭32‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Show me the areas in my life that has a root of bitterness, anger and evil still lurking. Create in me a new heart Lord and renew a right spirit, in Jesus Name!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen.

Jim

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“O Lord, if you heal me, I will be truly healed; if you save me, I will be truly saved. My praises are for you alone!”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17‬:‭14‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“But if I say I’ll never mention the Lord or speak in his name, his word burns in my heart like a fire. It’s like a fire in my bones! I am worn out trying to hold it in! I can’t do it!”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭20‬:‭9‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
When Your Word rises up in me to speak, may I do so boldly and not repress the words You have given me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration

Psalm 102:18-20

18 Let this be written for a future generation,
that a people not yet created may praise the Lord:
19 “The Lord looked down from his sanctuary on high,
from heaven he viewed the earth,
20 to hear the groans of the prisoners
and release those condemned to death.”

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
““Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign Lord. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭18‬:‭23‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
There are so many opportunities Lord when I can witness about You to lost people. May I always remember that regardless of who they are and what they have done, that You love them and want to see them saved!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Better late than never...

Midweek Inspiration:
““I am the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭32‬:‭27‬

WEEKLY FOCUS:
“You are my flock, the sheep of my pasture. You are my people, and I am your God. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken!””
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭34‬:‭31‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Thank You that You are the Good Shepherd who watches always over His sheep.

Mid-week Inspiration

2 Corinthians 13:11

11 Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words: Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Those are some awesome scriptures Sir. Thank you for posting.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
You're welcome!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Watch out! Don’t do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭1

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord in all my doing good, help me to keep my motives pure!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen to that.

Jim

Page 30 of 35 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (10Glocks, 44mc, 10gaugemag, 325wsm1, 35, 14 invisible), 12,892 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,229
Posts18,544,007
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.