Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Don't really care much for the new country. No steel guitar, no fiddle, ain't country. Not an Aldean fan. But ya, bring that [bleep] to my town and you'll hear that song as you leave with you tail tucked between you legs.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Aldean wife is hot and she doesn't take shidt or back down.

Now is this the wife that stuck with him when he was a nobody that he kicked to the curb when he achieved fame? Or the home wrecker tramp he recently married?

Don't know, don't care. I'll let you worry about details about a guy you don't like. I got better things to do.

All I said is I like the song and his wife is hot. Got a problem with that, you can go fug yourself

Lol...folks sure are sensitive these days....

Not sensitive. Just don't give 2 shidts about your opinion. Seems to me your feelers are hurt more by this subject than mine, but if it makes you feel better....

I think your passive aggressiveness is pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Ask one question and they act like they're on the rag....funny stuff

If that gets you off....

As for the question, like I basically said, I don't care about his marital status. Past or future. I just said I think she's hot. I dont even listen to the guy except for this song. Your the one making a big deal about the issue.

I would say, don't like song or subject, don't listen or participate.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Aldean wife is hot and she doesn't take shidt or back down.

Now is this the wife that stuck with him when he was a nobody that he kicked to the curb when he achieved fame? Or the home wrecker tramp he recently married?

Don't know, don't care. I'll let you worry about details about a guy you don't like. I got better things to do.

All I said is I like the song and his wife is hot. Got a problem with that, you can go fug yourself

Lol...folks sure are sensitive these days....

Not sensitive. Just don't give 2 shidts about your opinion. Seems to me your feelers are hurt more by this subject than mine, but if it makes you feel better....

I think your passive aggressiveness is pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Ask one question and they act like they're on the rag....funny stuff

If that gets you off....

As for the question, like I basically said, I don't care about his marital status. Past or future. I just said I think she's hot. I dont even listen to the guy except for this song. Your the one making a big deal about the issue.

I would say, don't like song or subject, don't listen or participate.

😭

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here Toots, try these.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Originally Posted by AB2506
Is Jason Andean my favorite artist? Probably not. Has he put out some socially edgy songs over the years, you bet.

He and his wife have started to speak out about some of the social ills. They've taken heat, and as far as I know, they have not backed down.

In the last 15 years, Andean has put out some decent country songs that I've appreciated.

But, everybody's tastes are different, and that's good or everything would be the same and that would be boring.

I get a kick out of people who won't admit liking any song made after 1977 and their hero hasn't had a new song get radio play since then.

I like many types of music from several decades.

At least Andean is singing a song that is much better than Springsteen's drivel from Super Bowl weekend a couple of years ago. That I appreciate.

Wabi is that you?

Do you try to be a moron? Or does it just come naturally to you?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by guy57
Don't really care much for the new country. No steel guitar, no fiddle, ain't country. Not an Aldean fan. But ya, bring that [bleep] to my town and you'll hear that song as you leave with you tail tucked between you legs.

Hmmm? You obviously don't listen to much modern country. There is more steel and fiddle in today's music than you can shake a stick at.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He already bowed to pressure and removed some of the content of the video. What a dick move

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
For everyone who was butt hurt over
Aldene’s song. ……
Let me introduce you to David Allan Coe….

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 6 invisible), 1,432 guests, and 829 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,592
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.