Campfire Ranger
O

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Video was of fuel filters for Mazda.

http://khyberauto.com/index.php

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The construction looks like a Wix.
The most popular brand uses a lot cheaper components.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They're made there to avoid OSHA. OSHA would go wild in that factory. The guy running the spot welder will be blind by 40. Others have their hands in some very dangerous places. I suspect the noise is deafening, too.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They're made there to avoid OSHA. OSHA would go wild in that factory. The guy running the spot welder will be blind by 40. Others have their hands in some very dangerous places. I suspect the noise is deafening, too.

Also spending 25 bucks a day to get a couple of pallets of filters, that's nice too.

Me

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

I believe these are filmed in Pakistan, guys walking around with sandals with metal scraps ,flames and sparks . We have it well here.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Khyber is located in UAE. Who knows where they manufacture. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Khyber Pass is in between Pakistan and Afghanistan. I'd say that was the Pakistan side of it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
When I was in Kuwait in 2002 they started paving the roads around base. Guys from India in sheets and sandals spreading asphalt in 120 degree heat. White man couldn't do it.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by blairvt
When I was in Kuwait in 2002 they started paving the roads around base. Guys from India in sheets and sandals spreading asphalt in 120 degree heat. White man couldn't do it.

Can you imagine for a minute a liberal snowflake working under those conditions?

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Can you imagine for a minute a liberal snowflake working under those conditions?

nope. I wouldn't have lasted the day

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

nope. I wouldn't have lasted the day

I'm in Dubai pretty often for work and I see the same thing there. It'll be 120F outside and I can barely walk from the car inside the hotel, these guys will be working a construction site in that heat all day. There's definitely some kind of genetic adaptation to be able to handle that heat, most of us from European stock would fall out within an hour.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Americans and Canadians, are no longer willing or able to work as hard as those people do. It would be interesting to see a factory in the US making a comparable product. It would employ few people and none of them would be getting their hands dirty. Most would be significantly overweight. GD

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by greydog
Americans and Canadians, are no longer willing or able to work as hard as those people do. It would be interesting to see a factory in the US making a comparable product. It would employ few people and none of them would be getting their hands dirty. Most would be significantly overweight. GD

The American factory would be highly automated so the filters are more uniform and volumes would be much higher.

When it comes to things like this, there's probably a difference between "want to work like this" and "need to work like this".

We don't need to as there is no advantage in doing so.

Me

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Teal

The American factory would be highly automated so the filters are more uniform and volumes would be much higher.

When it comes to things like this, there's probably a difference between "want to work like this" and "need to work like this".

Yep, some wealthy Pakistani is footing the bill for these "Facilities" and screwing over his own people, . The thing is these people have mechanical skills and could easily work in a more modern factory, they just choose to live in the dark ages.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Teal

Yep!
Work smarter, not harder.

Last edited by Featherweight6555; 09/10/23.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 204guy, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,407 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,941
Posts18,480,085
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.