Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by barm
I don't see why you anyone would have to take a side. You can believe in aliens and God's existence, right? Both can fit into our paradigm.
I can.
But the hard-core Christians that take the Bible literally can't.
correct .as a kid in the 70's and teenager in 80's .our Baptist preacher i was made to go to ,said UFO's was a trick of the devil and aliens was just demons sent to fool the people in the "END TIMES".all that signs and wonders in the Heavens (skies) ,the Bible speaks of before the Rapture ,which was coming soon ,he said .dont remember word for word the verse he always used .boy did they push that hard all the time ..Preachercirca 1982 his exact words ,quote; I think God will come back before 2000 ,why the worlds so bad i think he will be back in 2-3 years putting it at 1984-85 ..my folks still believe all his nonsense to this day.,

NRA Life Member

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
There are Tall White,Grays and Green Men that is from Bob Lazar who saw Tall Whites in Area 51 . If AF pilots who could be ridiculed and disgraced go to an oversight committee and tell them what they saw then that is all I need to know. I do not know if these Aliens are Demons and most likely they are here for some purpose unknown to us.

TO discount thousands of eye witnesses and our own Military is ignorant to say the least.

Evidently these vehicles have the ability to defy gravity .

An interesting statement made by a Navy Fighter Pilot said on TV yesterday was that after they upgraded their jet radar systems to newer technology, seeing UFOs was a REGULAR occurrence, not a rare occurrence. He even had one fly between himself and another fighter Jet 50 yards from his aircraft.

Basically saying they are everywhere.
Until I see some real, clear footage of these sorts of things I'm not believing a military pilot saw anything that couldn't be explained.

I'll believe multiple military pilots before I believe anyone else.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Look at some of the shots Hubble took of deep space there are so many galaxies in just one corner of the video that it is incredible. No one can count how many they are but one being.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Look at some of the shots Hubble took of deep space there are so many galaxies in just one corner of the video that it is incredible. No one can count how many they are but one being.

Tha Being claims He gave them all a name.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here you go, Ringman: they're demonic!!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...believe-craft-buzzing-skies-demonic.html

The covert intelligence group covering up UFOs: New documentary lifts lid on 'Collins Elite' - secret Pentagon group that believe craft buzzing around in our skies are ‘demonic’

A film premiering next month will shine a light on a secret U.S. group which UFO researchers claim is helping to cover up the discovery of alien spacecraft.

The film, God versus Aliens, has interviews with two experts about the 'Collins Elite', a supposed secretive group within the U.S. military which has helped to cover up alien abductions and crashed spacecraft since the 1950s.

'These people are said to work in a private organization on behalf of the government, because there are no freedom of information requests (FOIA) to private companies.'

The Wright Patterson Air Base was home to the Project Blue Book investigation into UFO reports which began in 1947 - and there have been previous rumors of a secret 'UFO room' at the base.

Lee told DailyMail.com that his interviewees - UFO author Brian Allan and alleged abductee Tony Topping - suggest that the members of the Collins Elite believe that aliens are demonic, or wish to label them as being so.

Both suggest that the Collins Elite has worked to suppress information about UFOs, claiming UFOs to be demonic or Satanic in origin.

In the film, Brian Allan, who also serves as an editor for Phenomena Magazine, says: 'The Americans established an agency, the Collins Elite. I've spoken to one of the guys who they approached, Anglican Pastor Ray Boeche.

'The Defense Intelligence Agency were looking at this demonic element, and they labelled these sorts of aliens as 'non human entities'. They believed that there was a demonic component to the UFO phenomenon: they are not invading us, it's Biblical.'

Tony Topping believes that the group's conclusions come from some of its members' origins in right-wing Christian evangelism, and suggests that the group may have access to crashed alien spacecraft.

Topping believes that the work of the group may mean that aliens are portrayed as demonic or evil if the U.S. government ever reveals more information about UFOs to the world.

Nigel Watson, author of the UFO Investigations Manual says that the ideas that supposedly motivated the Collins Elite may have continued within the Pentagon.

Watson, who was not involved in the film, told DailyMail.com that Luis Elizondo, the former Director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program at the Pentagon, claims an unnamed senior official told him that he should stop investigating UFOs because they are Satanic.

Watson said: 'The Collins Elite seems to have been an unofficial and informal group inside the Pentagon, who regarded aliens as demonic.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
My problem with it, is the star witness had nothing but hearsay information. This wouldn't last two seconds in a court of law. Bring in the heads of these programs with pictures and recovered items from not of this earth that don't happen to be a meteor. It was just theater and bad theater at that.

Sure it would. You watched too much Perry Mason.

https://www.levininjuryfirm.com/hearsay-admissible-as-evidence/

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If they don't exist why are there thousands of people that claim to have seen them? How many pilots commercial or military have seen them? Why would they risk being ridiculed ?

They may be traveling for some reason only known to them.

Google Bob Lazar and Area 51 and what he says about the tall whites.

If those space ships or tic-tacs grin go that fast they are sure bending gravity.

Every night in Australia there are hundreds of roo shooters wandering about looking for something to shoot, yet not one has brought in an alien carcase.
Which doesn't prove or disprove anything...but I personally will make my mind up on the subject when I can kick the carcase of one.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
If they don't exist why are there thousands of people that claim to have seen them? How many pilots commercial or military have seen them? Why would they risk being ridiculed ?

They may be traveling for some reason only known to them.

Google Bob Lazar and Area 51 and what he says about the tall whites.

If those space ships or tic-tacs grin go that fast they are sure bending gravity.

Every night in Australia there are hundreds of roo shooters wandering about looking for something to shoot, yet not one has brought in an alien carcase.
Which doesn't prove or disprove anything...but I personally will make my mind up on the subject when I can kick the carcase of one.

An English minister once said that he would believe in UFO's when he could queue up and pay £5 a throw to walk inside one in Hyde Park in London.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
An English minister once said that he would believe in UFO's when he could queue up and pay £5 a throw to walk inside one in Hyde Park in London.

It's England...you probably can.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
gonehuntin,

Thanks for attempting whatever it was. I will take God's Word over an article every time. Stars are not demons.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden let in millions because the Dems ware only interested in power and they believe that most illegals will vote for them.

[Linked Image from ]
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by luv2safari
My problem with it, is the star witness had nothing but hearsay information. This wouldn't last two seconds in a court of law. Bring in the heads of these programs with pictures and recovered items from not of this earth that don't happen to be a meteor. It was just theater and bad theater at that.

Sadly, I have much more time in court than the fictional character Perry Mason. Actually sitting on the stand or testifying before the bench. "Mr. I can't tell you their names ,... I gave that information to the IG... I can't discuss this here... I have to be real careful on anwsering that", isn't going to fly in a criminal court room. Pretty sure it wouldn't fly in a civil one either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
gonehuntin,

Thanks for attempting whatever it was. I will take God's Word over an article every time. Stars are not demons.

There are undoubtedly other civilizations "out there". If you want to consider them "unsaved" from a Christian perspective, I'll give you that. I'll also ask you if the Bible says that Jesus was sent ONLY to this planet??

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Post one, aliens
Post three, god
Same OP….. well That turned quickly

UFOs are real

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It's disturbing but this is what they look like:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

They appear to be androgynous.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The first question I would have: Did extraterrestrials have anything to do with the creation of the Human species via DNA engineering/modification?

Not what are their preferred pronouns?👽😄

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I'm inclined to agree with this nerd on the subject.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He even had one fly between himself and another fighter Jet 50 yards from his aircraft.

Thar kind of decided it for me, at least in this case
That's most likely exactly what some bored hot shot human pilot would do

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Sadly, I have much more time in court than the fictional character Perry Mason. Actually sitting on the stand or testifying before the bench. "Mr. I can't tell you their names ,... I gave that information to the IG... I can't discuss this here... I have to be real careful on anwsering that", isn't going to fly in a criminal court room. Pretty sure it wouldn't fly in a civil one either.

Apples and oranges.

Hearsay doesn't fly in a criminal court, but it can in civil courts. Do a bit more research. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

664 members (1lessdog, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 71 invisible), 2,701 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,951
Posts18,499,043
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.