Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 42 of 315 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 314 315
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
I have trouble with understanding men like you that pray for a maniacal KGB bastard Putin and refuse to fight any invader unless at your doorstep.

At least you’re not “jealous”.
No, I am not jealous of you or Buzz, but Buzz is easier to figure out. He is a resentful incel, political liberal bureaucrat, without a family or friends to speak of. You I don't know enough about if I wanted to be jealous.

But as to Putin and only fighting invaders in my country. What has the USA achieved with the wars it has involved itself in since the Spanish-American war? I include WW1 and 2 (we caused WW2) on up to the Afghan war. If you remember WW2 left half the world under brutal communist rule.

Yes, I hope Russia prevails and puts us and the rest of NATO in its place. I do not believe the NWO-WEF-International Bankers have the best interests of peoples of the world in mind if they can just beat Russia down and bring the non-aligned nations to heel. Russia and its vast resources are a huge prize that the west has been salivating over since before Napoleon had a go at them. Putin from all accounts is a nasty man, but God willing he will succeed in protecting his country.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
I have trouble with understanding men like you that pray for a maniacal KGB bastard Putin and refuse to fight any invader unless at your doorstep.

No, I am not jealous of you or Buzz, but Buzz is easier to figure out. He is a resentful incel, political liberal bureaucrat, without a family or friends to speak of. You I don't know enough about if I wanted to be jealous.

But as to Putin and only fighting invaders in my country. What has the USA achieved with the wars it has involved itself in since the Spanish-American war? I include WW1 and 2 (we caused WW2) on up to the Afghan war. If you remember WW2 left half the world under brutal communist rule.

Yes, I hope Russia prevails and puts us and the rest of NATO in its place. I do not believe the NWO-WEF-International Bankers have the best interests of peoples of the world in mind if they can just beat Russia down and bring the non-aligned nations to heel. Russia and its vast resources are a huge prize that the west has been salivating over since before Napoleon had a go at them. Putin from all accounts is a nasty man, but God willing he will succeed in protecting his country.

You couldn't figure out a one car parade or how to sneak up on a glass of water.

Keep yelling at clouds old man.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuzzH

You couldn't figure out a one car parade or how to sneak up on a glass of water.

YEAH.... Hasting and the rest of the campfire are wrong.... and Buzz is right..... kinda proves the point... hmmm Buzz is a legend in his own mind... hahahhahaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

YEAH.... Hasting and the rest of the campfire are wrong.... and Buzz is right..... kinda proves the point... hmmm Buzz is a legend in his own mind... hahahhahaha

You believe the bullchit Hastings types? WWII was our fault?

What a fugged up clueless old man...what's left of his brain is mush. Speaking of mush, go finish your breakfast.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Buzzy: The only reason I mentioned you in this unrelated thread is that you also like to accuse people of being jealous of you when I wouldn't think most folks would trade places with you. Except for your dog Bella and your job in the bureaucracy you appear to have a pretty empty life compared to for instance big Jim up in Montana and a bunch more of us with family and true friends. I like to hunt myself but running around shooting stuff I don't need or want could get old after awhile. I do like to travel and cover ground out west and shoot with a camera and seeing out of the way places that aren't tourist traps but having to shoot an animal I don't need and then deal with processing and disposing of it doesn't interest me. If that's what rocks your boat, go ahead, but folks aren't jealous of that.

This has nothing to do with this thread but I was pointing out that like Houston you like to think people are jealous of you.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ukraine refused to fight the CIA.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What a fugged up clueless old man...what's left of his brain is mush. Speaking of mush, go finish your breakfast.

Woodrow Wilson and the Democratic house was onboard with the treaty of Versailles and that was a major contributor to WW2, just like your boy Biden is on board with Ukraine and very well could start WW3.
I prefer Trump, he is not a war monger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Woodrow Wilson and the Democratic house was onboard with the treaty of Versailles and that was a major contributor to WW2, just like your boy Biden is on board with Ukraine and very well could start WW3.
Had the U.S. not created the false flag attack on our battleship in Cuba we would not have had a war with Spain over our fake concern for Cuba and we would not have owned the Philippines which unnecessarily put us on a collision course with Japan. Had we not intervened in WW1 just maybe everyone involved would have quit out of exhaustion in a year or two and the onerous conditions imposed on Germany would not have occurred which gave rise to Hitler.

We do not know how things would have played out had we minded our own business protected by huge expanses of ocean but it is hard to believe that any other scenario could have been worse.

And we wouldn't be over $30 TRILLION in debt to the international banking cartel who are now rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of a ruined USA, Europe, and Russia.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had the U.S. not created the false flag attack on our battleship in Cuba we would not have had a war with Spain over our fake concern for Cuba and we would not have owned the Philippines which unnecessarily put us on a collision course with Japan. Had we not intervened in WW1 just maybe everyone involved would have quit out of exhaustion in a year or two and the onerous conditions imposed on Germany would not have occurred which gave rise to Hitler.

We do not know how things would have played out had we minded our own business protected by huge expanses of ocean but it is hard to believe that any other scenario could have been worse.

And we wouldn't be over $30 TRILLION in debt to the international banking cartel who are now rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of a ruined USA, Europe, and Russia.

You don't sound like the "get off my lawn" fudd , Buzz described..... smile
Interesting history, thanks

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I'm sure you and Hastings are the type that would have went to Japan on bent knees, begging them not to do that again. It was our fault for an unprovoked attack, please forgive us Japan.

WOW, just wow.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm sure you and Hastings are the type that would have went to Japan on bent knees, begging them not to do that again. It was our fault for an unprovoked attack, please forgive us Japan.

WOW, just wow.

Maybe if the CIA had minded our own business Japan would not have had a reason to attack us. Did you consider that? same with Ukraine... bullies are bound to get their nose bloodied.
So you have to ask yourself are we a bully? a compelling argument can be made that says yes we are!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

WOW, just wow.

Maybe if the CIA had minded our own business Japan would not have had a reason to attack us. Did you consider that? same with Ukraine... bullies are bound to get their nose bloodied.
So you have to ask yourself are we a bully? a compelling argument can be made that says yes we are!

Have you considered crawling out from the bed you're hiding under?

Last edited by BuzzH; 08/04/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is a fun game with Buzzy.... Hasting and I respond with history and relevant questions... Buzz responds with childish putdowns.... pretty much the same as these conversations go with all leftist...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This is a fun game with Buzzy.... Hasting and I respond with history and relevant questions... Buzz responds with childish putdowns.... pretty much the same as these conversations go with all leftist...

Your warped opinion on history...with zero facts based in reality. But what's new there?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Yes, in a way America was culpable in starting WWII. The treaty of Versailles was far too restrictive and left German citizens very bitter about the war. They suffered as much or more than the Allies did. America's entry with fresh troops put an end to the war. Chamberlain, by allowing Hitler to take the Sudetenland told Hitler that Britton and France were weak. Hitler took this sign of weakness as a go ahead for territorial expansion. FDR was a fan of Hitler and only after Britton was threatened and France fell did he decide he had to act. Much the same scenario took place in the Pacific with Japan. Their territorial expansion had been ignored for far too long as they took Manchuria and China. So yes America was culpable in both wars and we have either escalated or instigated many more. Democrats are good at starting wars.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Putin continues special military operation.

It rained today.

Alwaysindoors is still a dumb bastard today, will be tomorrow and ever thereafter.

It didn’t rain today.

ok child groomer

He sure loves the pedophiles.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Your warped opinion on history...with zero facts based in reality. But what's new there?
Originally Posted by rainshot
Yes, in a way America was culpable in starting WWII. The treaty of Versailles was far too restrictive and left German citizens very bitter about the war. They suffered as much or more than the Allies did. America's entry with fresh troops put an end to the war. Chamberlain, by allowing Hitler to take the Sudetenland told Hitler that Britton and France were weak. Hitler took this sign of weakness as a go ahead for territorial expansion. FDR was a fan of Hitler and only after Britton was threatened and France fell did he decide he had to act. Much the same scenario took place in the Pacific with Japan. Their territorial expansion had been ignored for far too long as they took Manchuria and China. So yes America was culpable in both wars and we have either escalated or instigated many more. Democrats are good at starting wars.

Well by Buzzy's estimation you have a warped sense of history.... and of course he is all knowing... being a leftist and all.... lmao

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
reddit. commmunists and anti American doooshes like you and tootHouston always quote reddit

thanks for telling us

Originally Posted by tdoyka
Ukrainian soldiers walk through former Russian positions full of dead Russian soldiers!

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar...share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

A Russian soldier walks through the remains of soldiers from his unit. Apart from officers, all of them are conscripts from Orenburg. He complains about his commanders from DPR as they lied that they would not be sent to the frontlines, declare soldiers as MIA instead of KIA, don't bury bodies etc.
Aftermathnsfw

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar...share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Haha. Yeah. And the a holes want you to download their app to look at the videos.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Once the Ukrainians have the land bridge to Crimea under fire control from tube artillery, things are gonna get sporty fast. Putin loses Crimea, he’s done. And he’s gonna lose Crimea.

Things have been sporty for a while.

Ukrainians sent to the front line have on average a 4 more hour lifespan.

Different sporty. Sporty for your guy Putin. wink

Well now, you always were a liar.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 42 of 315 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 314 315

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 219DW, 204guy, 2500HD, 52 invisible), 1,932 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,273
Posts18,525,498
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.