Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
… has a way with words. I keep finding myself quoting him. So I’m making a thread to feature his quotes.

“This involved a situation where the states had already made the official and authoritative determination as to who won in those states and they sent the votes and certified them to Congress,” [Barr] said. “The allegation, essentially, by the government is that at that point, the president conspired, entered into a plan, a scheme, that involved a lot of deceit, the object of which was to erase those votes, to nullify those lawful votes.”

I agree. Donald Trump, destined for Mt. Flushmore, entered into a fraudulent conspiracy to nullify lawful votes. This is addressed in the latest indictments from several angles; I like the Sec 241 angle best, however. The MF’er tried to steal the right, MY right, to have my and millions of other lawfully cast and tabulated and certified votes counted.

FDT!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
This is another bruiser from Barr, demolishing the notion that somehow Trump, destined for Mt. Flushmore, had a 1st Amendment right to engage in fraud and illegal conspiracy. Enjoy!

"I really don't think that's a valid argument," Barr told Collins. "As the indictment says, they're not attacking his First Amendment right. He can say whatever he wants. He can even lie. He can even tell people that the election was stolen when he knew better.
"But that does not protect you from entering into a conspiracy," he added.
"All conspiracies involve speech, and all fraud involves speech. Free speech doesn't give you the right to engage in a fraudulent conspiracy."

Free speech doesn’t give you the right to engage in fraudulent conspiracy. Nope. Sure doesn’t!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
(bolding for emphasis is mine)

Barr defended Smith in the interview Wednesday, breaking from many Republicans who have disparaged the special counsel’s probes into Trump as being politically motivated.

“He is the kind of prosecutor, in my view, that if he thinks someone has committed a crime, he, you know, homes in on it and really goes to try to make that case,” Barr said. “There’s no question he’s aggressive but I do not think he’s a partisan actor.”

The former attorney general added that he believes Smith has more evidence to prove that the former president knew the election was not stolen.

“We’re only seeing the tip of the iceberg on this,” Barr said. “I think there is a lot more to come, and I think they have a lot more evidence as to President Trump’s state of mind.”

————

I’ll take “Where is Mark Meadows”, for 500…. he’s not listed as a co-conspirator. Gonna predict Mr. Meadows has a thing or three to say about Trump’s state of mind.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter…

“When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them”

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter…

“When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them”

Be that as it may, it ain’t applicable to a sitting POTUS trying to steal an election he lost.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe as I think, He was simply trying to push the government to look into what happened, so a judge would actually look at His claims. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by milespatton
Maybe as I think, He was simply trying to push the government to look into what happened, so a judge would actually look at His claims. miles

Don't go beyond the obvious with Jell-O brain. He can't think that deep.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump's claims of substantial voter fraud were "complete nonsense," in the words of the former attorney general [Bill Barr].

"I saw absolutely zero basis for the allegations, but they were made in such a sensational way that they obviously were influencing a lot of people, members of the public," Barr said during his taped deposition.

Influenced the public? Naaah… who would be so stupid as to believe them? Oh snap…..

Even more to the point what kinda maroon do you have to be to STILL BELIEVE IT?! Oh…….. snap

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yes Jell-O, if you like what he says and IF he's telling the Truth, then he's a POS.

OTOH, IF he's a treasonous POS lieberal like you, then he's a liar too. Just saying. whistle

I'll withhold judgment on him until I see him testifying in trials of your Dimocommie buds.

They are coming.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/06/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Trump's claims of substantial voter fraud were "complete nonsense," in the words of the former attorney general [Bill Barr].

"I saw absolutely zero basis for the allegations, but they were made in such a sensational way that they obviously were influencing a lot of people, members of the public," Barr said during his taped deposition.

Influenced the public? Naaah… who would be so stupid as to believe them? Oh snap…..

Even more to the point what kinda maroon do you have to be to STILL BELIEVE IT?! Oh…….. snap

Uh, the kind of moron who thinks Bidet is good for America?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by milespatton

He had over 60 court cases to do exactly that.

Look… I hear ya… but you can’t just make up a pile of crazy, get shot down in 60+ court cases, and by your own AG, and JD, and SCOTUS, and every state audit, and on and on… and then attempt to outright steal it… all supposedly on the premise that you are “simply trying to push the government into looking into claims”.

“The government” (many of them, from the county to the Federal level) DID LOOK INTO IT! They just didn’t tell him what he wanted to hear. So he tried to steal it.

I rate your post as self-serving and devoid of critical thinking.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yes Jell-O, if you like what he says and IF he's telling the Truth, then he's a POS.

OTOH, IF he's a treasonous POS lieberal like you, then he's a liar too. Just saying. whistle

I'll withhold judgment on him until I see him testifying in trials of your Dimocommie buds.

They are coming.

Two more weeks… two more weeks…. 😂

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bill Barr is a deep state swamp rat so he will fabricate and say whatever supports that agenda. It is impossible to know what is in someone’s mind and to try and prosecute them for what you think, they think, is right out of Orwell’s book 1984. Believe in the politically motivated swamp rat narrative if you FEEL they are acting in a constitutional manner and in the best interest of the nation. I assure you they are only acting in THEIR best interest you along with the rest of are irrelevant to their agenda.

Due to the current state of politics in this nation it is mpossible to predict how this will end. Bill Barr is expressing his wishful thinking. Trump is counting on the legal system to rule according to the constitution.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty sure if the legal system rules according to the Constitution Trump is goin’ to jail. But we shall see. I’m just glad it’s gonna get aired out in a venue where facts matter, words matter, evidence matters, laws matter, and there’s a process in place to keep Trump from turning it into his usual shït-show. The guy is a living breathing example of the Liar’s Dividend personified.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
jeffo is Antifa and replying to him gives him power to keep spreading his misery and hate.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Beyond that, Barr is a 2-time AG who actually knows a thing or two about the law. Many, many crimes have a “state of mind” component. In fact, Trump’s only viable defense, such as it is, will come down to that: that he really truly believed it was stolen from him. His lawyer is out there on the talk shows, already pounding the pavement with that exact theme. So unless you are trying to invalidate Trumps only defense… state of mind DOES matter. Bigly.

But there’s a problem with that. This isn’t Barr, it’s just drawn from an opinion piece, but it’s directly pertinent. Bolding is mine for emphasis:

Smith’s mountain of evidence, put together, points to one of two conclusions.
In the first scenario, Trump was (as Smith alleges) lying. He understood that what he was saying was false, and said it anyway as part of a desperate attempt to hold onto power through sheer force of fraudulent will. Were this true, Trump would be far worse than a bad person: he would be a man who knowingly derailed the peaceful transition of power in pursuit his own ego and power-hunger.
In the second scenario, Trump truly believed what he was saying and was “merely” displaying some of the worst judgment ever exercised by anyone in American politics. He chose to believe demonstrably nutty people like Powell over virtually every credible authority in the United States: his own Justice Department, his own political advisors, leading Republicans around the country, and repeated rulings against him in open court.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 08/06/23.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
jeffo is Antifa and replying to him gives him power to keep spreading his misery and hate.

Antifa. That’s funny.

I will state, for the record, I’m anti-fascism. Aren’t you?!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, that kind of proves your not nearly as smart as Clay and Buck who discussed quite extensively that almost any dimocrap politicians would also be guilty of the same charges.

What we will be learning from all the coming discovery is what Kilery and Zero and Bidet were getting for selling Classified documents, and the Bidet was doing it as a senator and VP when it was illegal to be in possession of such.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/06/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Jag, I am not a democrat, and if democrats are prosecuted for actual crimes with actual evidence I’m perfectly fine with that.

Are you fine with Trump being prosecuted for actual crimes with actual evidence?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by rainshot

Antifa. That’s funny.

I will state, for the record, I’m anti-fascism. Aren’t you?!

Marxist probably is a more accurate description for you. I'll keep it more descriptive and say you're a fool and a POS traitor to the Constitution.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 14 invisible), 1,457 guests, and 944 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,489
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.