Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 46 of 315 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 314 315
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You guys are way to hard on old toot. Granted he’s a lonely and bitter old man that’s desperate to feel relevant. That has to make up LOL lies about his fish and deer camps.

Having said that. He has nobody and nothing going on in his life besides slanted updates about Ukraine. Now that Covid is done he has nothing at all to live for if not for Ukraine.

If he wasn’t so wrong, stupid, and argumentative I’d almost feel bad for him.

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Deranged, nude, possibly demented man named Old Toot arrested in Houston for lewd and lascivious behavior. While being taken away he was screaming: "Y'all a bunch of howler monkeys, and lemmings with crabs!" Authorities trying to figure out the significance of his rantings. - Reuters

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Could be he’s Antifa!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Over a dozen rounded up at a rest stop glory hole in the outskirts of Houston, including a bizarre fellow that goes by the nickname "Old Toot." Also arrested, in bondage gear, an even more bizarre fellow nicknamed "Moosemike." - NBC
Anybody who knows me would know I hate Texas and would never go near it 😉

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
UKRAINIAN MEN SHOULD BE BANNED FROM LEAVING COUNTRY FOR ANOTHER 3 YEARS - Vadim Denisenko, adviser to the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and head of the Ukrainian Institute

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Now that the Russian military has been proven to be a paper tiger it’s time to use our military to kick them out of Ukraine with ours. Of course this will have to wait until Quisling Joe is kicked out of office.

So you are saying full on non-proxy war between the US and Russia with US boots on the ground, conducted in Ukraine?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Now that the Russian military has been proven to be a paper tiger it’s time to use our military to kick them out of Ukraine with ours. Of course this will have to wait until Quisling Joe is kicked out of office.

So you are saying full on non-proxy war between the US and Russia with US boots on the ground, conducted in Ukraine?
I don’t get the “paper tiger.” Ukraine has a population of over 50 million.

It’s 1/6 of the US population and 1/3 of Russia’s. That isn’t a small country.

Over 50 million people combined with 100’s of billions in “free weapons” that we’ll all pay for in inflation from the most technologically advanced weapons nation in the world fighting a proxy war. Short of going nuke how would that be a cakewalk for Russia?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is what I get from it.

Count me out. I'll wait until someone invades the U.S.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Day 63 of the counter-offensive. No significant gains by Ukraine to this point. The battle on the southern flank of Artemovsk (formerly Bakhmut): the Russian 4th brigade hits the Ukrainians near Kleshcheevka.

With the support of the UAV, the artillery of the Russian 4th brigade uses incendiary and high-explosive fragmentation shells to wipe out Ukrainian positions.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine launches multiple strikes against infrastructure taking out roads and bridges linking Kherson with Crimea.

These attacks have cut off several supply routes for the Russian military.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
F-16 training accelerated for Ukraine pilots. Use of simulators in progress on a 24/7 basis.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Russian shipping hit twice in 24 hours with sea drones. One Russian tanker was struck near the Crimean bridge raising concerns of another strike on the bridge as sea drones have proved capable of doing so,

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Russia said to be running out of convicts to send to the Ukraine front and now using untrained conscripts to replace them.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Russian shipping hit twice in 24 hours with sea drones. One Russian tanker was struck near the Crimean bridge raising concerns of another strike on the bridge as sea drones have proved capable of doing so,
Your azzhole must be really round by now

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
That is what I get from it.

Count me out. I'll wait until someone invades the U.S.

Even if the USA is invaded you’ve already said that you would not defend certain states.

BTW, we have been and continue to be invaded.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ukraine terror attacks on bridges and commercial ships are admissions that the military counteroffensive has failed.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Your azzhole must be really round by now

As much as you kiss it you should know.

Dumb bastard.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Even if the USA is invaded you’ve already said that you would not defend certain states.
Correct, not defending D.C., the NE coast, the south of the California coast, matter of fact I'm not leaving North Louisiana if war breaks out. And I'm not going to shoot unarmed Mexicans looking for work and that's all we have in the way of invaders in my area.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Correct, not defending D.C., the NE coast, the south of the California coast, matter of fact I'm not leaving North Louisiana if war breaks out. And I'm not going to shoot unarmed Mexicans looking for work and that's all we have in the way of invaders in my area.

For posterity.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

For posterity.
^^
Shoves a 12” [bleep] up her azz

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 46 of 315 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 314 315

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (257man, 1beaver_shooter, 260Remguy, 117LBS, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 1,920 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,264
Posts18,525,337
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.