Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jackmountain
One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter…

“When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them”

Be that as it may, it ain’t applicable to a sitting POTUS trying to steal an election he lost.
Remember when you were sure POTUS wouldn't make it past the '18 midterms?

But, but, but..........this time foe sure!

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Bill Barr acts like he's a calm, true blue constitutionalist, but he isn't it all.

Smoke and Mirrors. A sleeper. Like Trump's bud Wray.

As Q said, it had to be done this way. It prevents the idea of collusion from the snowflakes.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Bill Barr acts like he's a calm, true blue constitutionalist, but he isn't it all.

I can’t speak to that.

But he’s certainly familiar with “the law”, and he was literally in the room with Trump for a lot of this. I think his takes have some weight to them due to those factors.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If we see another manufactured crisis like covid right before the next election cycle I'll be convinced that the fix was in for 2020. Think 2000 mules

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Interestingly, to me anyway, is that if we scrap the first scenario requiring state of mind (that Trump intentionally tried to steal it, even knowing he lost) that leaves us with the second: that he’s the worst kind of idiot. Not exactly someone who we want anywhere near power again, if he believes the crazy people THAT easily, right?

Nope. Can't agree with that either, because in many states (notably every battleground state) election laws were willfully ignored with the excuse being Covid, and without those laws being voided by the relevant legislative bodies. That the judiciary allowed those changes, ignoring state law, makes no difference. They were illegal (unconstitutional in those states).

I understand that unwinding the [bleep]-show that was the 2020 election would have taken years (hell, it took more than five years for the FBI/DOJ to prove slam-dunk gun and tax-evasion charges for Hunter) but an honest effort to ensure that it never happened again would satisfy a lot of people.

Instead they rammed it through and pretended it didn't happen, and they likely plan to do it again.

Anybody that believes that Biden got more votes from his basement than Obama is just lying to themselves.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

I can’t speak to that.

But he’s certainly familiar with “the law”, and he was literally in the room with Trump for a lot of this. I think his takes have some weight to them due to those factors.
Shove it up your azz , Jeff. You’re the worst type of American. I’ll donate $100 to your beneficiary if you suck start a Glock.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
personally, I would like to punch Mr. Barr in the nose and tell him to shut his maggot infected mouth.

kwg

Cool story, bro!

Better avoid this space, then. I’ll be posting Barr quotes fast and furious.
Post all you want, I won't be reading Bill Barr quotes. He's just another useless swamp rat. Why would anyone give a rats ass what he says ?

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Fugk off jeff

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
jeffo is Antifa and replying to him gives him power to keep spreading his misery and hate.
This. Let the gender confused c unt fade away

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
What an odious uniparty hack.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

I can’t speak to that.

When it was time for Barr to step up, he took a knee. Now he's trying to justify it. The Supreme court did the same, but they'll likely get a Mulligan.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WhelenAway
Interestingly, to me anyway, is that if we scrap the first scenario requiring state of mind (that Trump intentionally tried to steal it, even knowing he lost) that leaves us with the second: that he’s the worst kind of idiot. Not exactly someone who we want anywhere near power again, if he believes the crazy people THAT easily, right?

Nope. Can't agree with that either, because in many states (notably every battleground state) election laws were willfully ignored with the excuse being Covid, and without those laws being voided by the relevant legislative bodies. That the judiciary allowed those changes, ignoring state law, makes no difference. They were illegal (unconstitutional in those states).

I understand that unwinding the [bleep]-show that was the 2020 election would have taken years (hell, it took more than five years for the FBI/DOJ to prove slam-dunk gun and tax-evasion charges for Hunter) but an honest effort to ensure that it never happened again would satisfy a lot of people.

Instead they rammed it through and pretended it didn't happen, and they likely plan to do it again.

To be honest again, anybody that believes that Biden got more votes from his basement than Obama is just lying to themselves.

I hear that a lot. I think you underestimate the sheer quantity of anti-Trump energy out there. Just because most of us anti-Trump folks didn’t have swag in our yards doesn’t mean we don’t exist. We didn’t need swag, we didn’t need rallies… hell, we didn’t even need a charismatic candidate! 😂 It was all hands on deck, anybody but Trump, after the fiasco of his first term.

Put it this way. Do you personally know ANYONE who didn’t vote in 2020? I don’t. Everyone I know was highly motivated to cast that sucker.

I ask this of you reasonable types. Consider for a minute the “vastness” of the vast conspiracy it would’ve taken if what Trump alleges had occurred. A bunch of different states. People at all levels, from volunteer workers on up to whoever the conspiracy folks have up top these days. Soros? I don’t even pay attention anymore. And this would’ve had to happen in states Trump won, too, right? There was no way to know exactly which states he’d carry. So add those to the vast conspiracy. It just defies rationality that such a vast, multistate, multilevel conspiracy, with numerous different voting methods, not to mention all the actual physical actions that would need to occur, could occur, simultaneously, all across America. This was NOT our first election. They have accounted for the idea that folks might try to cheat, you realize.

Contrast that with the fact that we all SAW what Trump did. He even said he was going to do it, beforehand, rocket surgeon that he is. Bannon too.

So… yeah. I’m fer thinkin’ there was a vast conspiracy to steal it. And I’m pretty certain I know who was doing the conspiring.

But, we shall see. Because this bad boy is going to trial.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Smoke and Mirrors. A sleeper. Like Trump's bud Wray.

As Q said, it had to be done this way. It prevents the idea of collusion from the snowflakes.

Military Tribunals and years of Federal Trials lie ahead of us, guys.

We don't need a bunch of Trumpsters up there testifying against the traitors.

In the US thousands of Drs, Nurses, Hospital Administrators, Pharmacists, business owners (for coercing people to take the jab), crooked election officials, judges,....

This is Big. Think Nuremberg Trials. Hangings. Firing Squads.

Remember Trump said We are going to get tired of winning?

We will get tired of the winning before this is over.

As Q said, It's a marathon, not a sprint.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Barr was loyal to Trump........until he wasn't.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol “tired of winning”

Aight, good denizens of the Fire, I’m done on this thread for a while. I’ll update this with quotes from Barr as they occur and we can cuss and discuss more then.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I ask this of you reasonable types. Consider for a minute the “vastness” of the vast conspiracy it would’ve taken if what Trump alleges had occurred. A bunch of different states. People at all levels, from volunteer workers on up to whoever the conspiracy folks have up top these days. Soros? I don’t even pay attention anymore. And this would’ve had to happen in states Trump won, too, right? There was no way to know exactly which states he’d carry. So add those to the vast conspiracy. It just defies rationality that such a vast, multistate, multilevel conspiracy, with numerous different voting methods, not to mention all the actual physical actions that would need to occur, could occur, simultaneously, all across America. This was NOT our first election. They have accounted for the idea that folks might try to cheat, you realize.

Not worth answering, since you've bailed.

But in 2020, just like it will be in 2024, five battleground states determine the election. The rest were pre-determined.

And 40,000 votes determined those five outcomes.

So it didn't require a "vast conspiracy" at all.

I can detail the specifics of the actions that they took in Wisconsin if you are interested? Or you can just read the results of the Wisconsin Supreme Court decision HERE

Wisconsin was decided by 11,000 votes.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Some stupid mother fuggers focus on Trump TRYING to steal the Election and forget the pukes and traitors who DID steal the election.
TFF.

Trump warned the pukes in the spring of 2020 not to steal the election as we would be watching. Then he said that treason still carried the death penalty.

He, like Christ, washed his hands of their blood.

People forget, Trump hits back 10 times harder. There are a lot suckers out there who are dead men walking.

As Q said, None will walk away from this. And, "The ending won't be for everyone."

Some of us will have friends and relatives who were involved in coercing people to take the jab.

Sorry, I can't find the tweet of Trump saying he will have no mercy on the Pukes.

I suggest some of youins get a clue. Trump has expensive people trying to give Patriots a clue.

Which one is your guy Jell-O. BTW, you will never be right again as long as you believe CNN. Doing the same thing over and over again is insane, Jell-O. Most in you shoes would have learned by now. How many times has the MSM told you they have Trump this time and yet you keep falling for their BS time after time. Pretty fughking stupid if you ask me.

Jell-0, here's a clue for you. The truth is coming out. Do you know why? The Patriots are in Control.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fittingly, Barr and his creepy dad loved Epstein

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
After following all this I've come to the conclusion that JEFF O is an A hOle.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 55 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,042
Posts18,500,794
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.