-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just read about Bill Barr’s interview with CNN, I think. He said his investigation did not reveal evidence that would have changed the outcome of the election. As others have posted here, it is questionable as to whether or not he investigated at all, and if he did he doesn’t go into detail about the investigation. So there is that.

Assuming he did impartially and properly investigate the election, his statement indicates he uncovered election corruption just not enough to sway the results. That is not the point and a competent defense attorney will point that out. THEY keep pointing out Americans need to have faith in the electoral process but Barr has admitted it is not honest.

Barr is a swamp rat just like Comey who said no prosecutor would press charges against hitlery. Yes she broke the law and yes we know she broke the law. We just aren’t going to press charges. Actually sewer rats is a better description of these creatures.

Last edited by 45_100; 08/07/23.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It never hurts to remember that Bill Barr was the 'janitor' who was called in to clean up the legal blowback and investigations into the govts and Louis Freeh's actions after Ruby Ridge. Barr's investigation cleared the government of any wrongdoing.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Cnn is his reality. He can't separate Fact from Fiction, Reality from Fantasy.

Like a kid who believes in Santa and the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/07/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What exactly was the esteemed Bill Barr doing all of the riots[which included attacks on Fed courthouses]?

Sums him up as the deepstater/swampRat he is.

FJB & FJT
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
“The trial”. It just has a certain ring to it.
You still ain't called Rick you fraud?

Why would I call Rick?

Fraud… funny, since I’m as real as it gets and you are a lyin’ sock puppet, as I demonstrated earlier.

Who were you before you took on this vile little persona?
Prove it pussy. I'll give Rick the go ahead to release all pertinent info.
Your move antifa tard.

And YET, here’s your third post, where you make a comment about another poster you couldn’t possible know about them at that juncture…. and get called out as a sock puppet!

Literally cannot make this stuff up. Gaslight yourselves all you want, but that [bleep] doesn’t fly with me.

Liar.

————

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jag, I am not a democrat, and if democrats are prosecuted for actual crimes with actual evidence I’m perfectly fine with that.

Are you fine with Trump being prosecuted for actual crimes with actual evidence?

But that's your problem jeff, you're no different than any other quisling. You put more wt. on opinions and accusations than any facts or evidence backing up those opinions and accusations.
Your OP proves it. Barr said nothing that is evidence based. He knows it and we know it, but you rush up to the trough and lap up the koolaide faster than a Jim Jones lacky.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
“The trial”. It just has a certain ring to it.
You still ain't called Rick you fraud?

Why would I call Rick?

Fraud… funny, since I’m as real as it gets and you are a lyin’ sock puppet, as I demonstrated earlier.

Who were you before you took on this vile little persona?
Prove it pussy. I'll give Rick the go ahead to release all pertinent info.
Your move antifa tard.

And YET, here’s your third post, where you make a comment about another poster you couldn’t possible know about them at that juncture…. and get called out as a sock puppet!

Literally cannot make this stuff up. Gaslight yourselves all you want, but that [bleep] doesn’t fly with me.

Liar.

————

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Put down the pipe kemo sabe.
Lol

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
What exactly was the esteemed Bill Barr doing all of the riots[which included attacks on Fed courthouses]?

Sums him up as the deepstater/swampRat he is.

Sorry. The Traitors and their Ukraine originally created Antifa have to be exposed as tools of the left and DNC leading the people from Dark to Light and the realization The powers that be don't care about US.

As Q said, It had to be done this way.,

Barr, Pence and Wray must be seen as Govt pukes who hate tge Constitution and US

Clue; How did Trump get Antifa declared a Terrorist Organization.

Why: So when it's time to move The Nationa Guard can take them out

As Q said, It's Coming

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Jag, I am not a democrat, and if democrats are prosecuted for actual crimes with actual evidence I’m perfectly fine with that.

Are you fine with Trump being prosecuted for actual crimes with actual evidence?

But that's your problem jeff, you're no different than any other quisling. You put more wt. on opinions and accusations than any facts or evidence backing up those opinions and accusations.
Your OP proves it. Barr said nothing that is evidence based. He knows it and we know it, but you rush up to the trough and lap up the koolaide faster than a Jim Jones lacky.

This and Amen.

Jell0 and the left run on emotion and appearance and not FACTS and LAWS

They can't run on laws, they only know the laws the leftist Cabal and MSM want them to know about.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Jeff O, this is Huston "come in" Jeff O, do you read ? -Come in. Must have left the planet ????

Ride Hard, Shoot Straight, Don't Lie !
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Y"all remember back when they were impeaching President Trump, and Jeff0, was cackling day and night about how it was a done deal and President Trump was going down, twice. Did not happen, and I recorded both impeachment trials from CSPAN, and took a lot of time watching them. Backing up and looking again at things that was not clear. The Democrats had nothing but lies and Inuendo, no proof at all of anything done wrong. A lot of what they did not like, but no wrong. Not one iota of evidence of wrong doing. They had a little bit of things overheard in a bar, by a person not offered as a witness. A phone call where they said that what He meant was different that the actual words said. And a lot of hate on TV for people to see. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Trump's claims of substantial voter fraud were "complete nonsense," in the words of the former attorney general [Bill Barr].

"I saw absolutely zero basis for the allegations, but they were made in such a sensational way that they obviously were influencing a lot of people, members of the public," Barr said during his taped deposition.

Influenced the public? Naaah… who would be so stupid as to believe them? Oh snap…..

Even more to the point what kinda maroon do you have to be to STILL BELIEVE IT?! Oh…….. snap

I realize that thinking is not your strong suit but have you noticed there was never any investigation into the 2020 election? Would it occur to you that since there was no investigation how would Barr see any basis for the allegations? Put the pipe down retard.

Last edited by rickt300; 08/07/23.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Liberals are to blame for the distrust in the election system, THEY CREATED IT ALL.
I believe the Earth is round, I believe we landed on the moon, and I also believe the election was stolen.
Living in CA is living at ground zero!

1. We will start registering EVERYONE who uses the DMV, but this is not an attempt to send ballots to those who don’t request them.

2. We will start sending EVERYONE a ballot whether they request one or not.

3. We are legalizing ballot harvesting, anyone can bring anyone’s ballot in so long as they live in the same household.

4. Today we are lifting the rule that states one must live in the same household.

5. We are lifting photo ID requirements.

6. We are allowing early voting and late counting.

7. We are refusing to clean up the voter rolls of the dead and the relocated, and will continue to mail them ballots.

8. We are lifting signature comparison as a means to disqualify returned, harvested ballots.

So then with all of this, leftards like Jeff O snivel and whine when people (including Trump) don’t trust the elections.
I DO BELIEVE MILLIONS of harvested votes were delivered and unverified. I DO BELIEVE the swamp’s FBI worked against a sitting President before, during and after the election. I DO BELIEVE the FBI ran interference for both Hillary and Biden.

So Jeff O, you can GFY and your righteous white horse, YOU and people like you, created this distrust in elections.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Bill Barr acts like he's a calm, true blue constitutionalist, but he isn't it all.

Smoke and Mirrors. A sleeper. Like Trump's bud Wray.

As Q said, it had to be done this way. It prevents the idea of collusion from the snowflakes.

Military Tribunals and years of Federal Trials lie ahead of us, guys.

We don't need a bunch of Trumpsters up there testifying against the traitors.

In the US thousands of Drs, Nurses, Hospital Administrators, Pharmacists, business owners (for coercing people to take the jab), crooked election officials, judges,....

This is Big. Think Nuremberg Trials. Hangings. Firing Squads.

Remember Trump said We are going to get tired of winning?

We will get tired of the winning before this is over.

As Q said, It's a marathon, not a sprint.

I'm looking forward to years of youtube videos of no drop hangings comprised of various leftist scum and the especially low IQ idiots that still support Biden. Speaking of whom why isn't Jefftard not defending his hero, seems he is catching some serious flak lately.

Dog I rescued in January

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Where did the phrase grasping at straws come from?
Etymology. This idiom refers to a drowning man grabbing any floating object, even a straw, to save himself. It was first used by Thomas More in A Dialogue of Comfort Against Tribulation (1534)

jeffo has drown. ^

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Laffin

We’ll see, won’t we. Because gentlemen, and whatever TF Rafer is…. there’s going to be a trial about this.

So far Trumpian bullshït has wilted anytime it gets anywhere near a courtroom. Fact. Nobody here is even really bothering to contest that he did what he’s accused of; also fact.

We shall see. I can certainly understand why y’all are getting a bit frantic, though. Remember, it’s a marathon, not a sprint. Save some of your best reality-deflection-insults for later, when Trump is actually on trial. Methinks you’ll be needing them.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Did anyone tell Ren50 that I am in fact elkslayer.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Laffin

We’ll see, won’t we. Because gentlemen, and whatever TF Rafer is…. there’s going to be a trial about this.

So far Trumpian bullshït has wilted anytime it gets anywhere near a courtroom. Fact. Nobody here is even really bothering to contest that he did what he’s accused of; also fact.

We shall see. I can certainly understand why y’all are getting a bit frantic, though. Remember, it’s a marathon, not a sprint. Save some of your best reality-deflection-insults for later, when Trump is actually on trial. Methinks you’ll be needing them.

Ok so where has Trump not prevailed in the courtroom? So pointing out that your weak commentary is bullschit is not contesting what you accuse him of? Idiot. I don't see us getting frantic but you on the other hand are truly desperate. As for the Marathon seems Trump has been keeping pace no matter what and it started with the FBI and Hillary creating the Russia hoax.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Trump's claims of substantial voter fraud were "complete nonsense," in the words of the former attorney general [Bill Barr].

"I saw absolutely zero basis for the allegations, but they were made in such a sensational way that they obviously were influencing a lot of people, members of the public," Barr said during his taped deposition.

Influenced the public? Naaah… who would be so stupid as to believe them? Oh snap…..

Even more to the point what kinda maroon do you have to be to STILL BELIEVE IT?! Oh…….. snap

I realize that thinking is not your strong suit but have you noticed there was never any investigation into the 2020 election? Would it occur to you that since there was no investigation how would Barr see any basis for the allegations? Put the pipe down retard.

Boom. Magarick.

Miles has a point. Jell0 swore Trump was walking dead meat stinking tunafish and promised us Schietfy has the proof of the Trump/Putin Collusion.

He also promised to apologize if it didn't happen. He lied and went to his mom to hide.

Then he sneaks back in a feeds us lies again about how Trump will soon be done in again.

Jell-O is a lying hypocrite who hates Trump because he lies.

Well, Jell-O, Mam, look in the mirror at the liar who is in your shoes.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Barr, Wray and Pence may be leftist puke pedophiles but TRUMP owns their asses. They will do what the Military COG tells them to or hang IN GITMO.

BTW, what was the whole Jesse Smollet rope trick about?

It was all about generating public sympathy in order to get the House and Senate to pass the Anti- Hanging Law which they did a couple years ago.

Now why do you think the Rinos and DNC wanted a No Hanging Law?

Too bad they forgot that in 2015 under Zero they passed that in times of declared war Maritime Law Trump's Federal Law.

Those who say nothing is being done and the Military can't move against a foreign inspired coup in Insurrection are FOS.

That's Why there is Panic in DC. That's why Kilery said that if Trump wins they would all hang from nooses.

Get a clue, guys. If your life were on the line wouldn't you know the Law?

Why did Smith make the milder charges against Trump instead of treason, which would have kept Trump from Discovering in his upcoming trial.

Who had a gun to his head and made him charge Trump as he did. Connect the dots. The Patriots are in Control.

Now, let's go back to Mar 13, 2020, when Trump essentially became the ruler of the country and maybe the world, when he amassed more Constitutional power than any previous president in history.

He ordered no more incoming flights due to Covid-19. The world called him a sorry Xenophobe. What did he say?

He said it didn't matter because it would all be over in 30 days. What day was 30 days later? What happened 30 days later?

Remember, we were still in a Declared State of War against Tyranny from 9-11. Also, every year Trump declared the US to be in a State of National Emergency.

Thirty days later was D J T Day. 4 - 10 - 20. (Someone help Jell0 and Gayghost and Lostinhell with that).

It was also Good Friday. What happened that day? Wyoming became the last and 50th state to also declare itself to be in a State of Emergency, giving Trump essentially Dictatorial Powers.

Why do you think when Trump told GM and Ford to start making Respirators. What did they say? They said Yes Sir. Why? They didn'twant their companiesto become property of the Federal Government.

. It's unreal that of all the Geniuses on the Fire not one ever brought that little detail up. Only dumbassed me.

Also, remember in spring of 2020 Trump told the pukes not to rig the Presidential Election coming that fall as hey would be watching and that was Treason in time of War and that still carried the death penalty.

Now you know why Kikery was apoplectic re him winning in 2016. They had run the Dominion Internet Fraud thing with her buds in Chynas CCP. Trump won in 2016 legally because Space Force, which wasn't yet declared a separate Armed Force blocked the steal.

Also, he had already reiterated Federal Law when he reminded them that any person or group of people who collude with foreigners to overthrow a Federal Election could have their assets seized by the Government.

The MSM had already violated that Law by working with our 5 Eyes Allies to rig the 2016 elections.

Trump flipped the US into Maritime Law, IIRC, Sept 18, 2018 because of the Treasonous attempted 2016 steal.

Remember, the only reason Trump ran was because the Military asked him to be tge Spear point of their plan in order to prevent a bloody revolution some were planning due to their discovery of the Cabals 16 year plan to destroy America.

Zero had illegally, without due diligence, leased several of our seaports to Chynese CCP businessmen.

Iran had developed short range dirty nukes to set of from sea containers (think Evergreen, owned by Walmart and Clinton Foundation) in US ports, including Port Canaveral at Cape Canaveral.

The attack was to be attributed to Chyna and she was to run up the white flag. We would now be history.

More to come later, for those who can handle the truth. Many can't, they will schiett and piss and curse and attack.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1minute, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,555
Posts18,491,722
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.