Hop To
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Clue for the most stupid sucker on the Fire and his butt buddy Buzz.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Jag:

What if Trump does not prove the election was stolen?

Sometimes appearance and reality diverge.

The earth just is not flat, no matter how flat it looks.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never ending entertainment for some. After Trump proves this latest fiasco is a farce- he is batting 1000 so far - they will move to the next and the Karen's here will forget about the failed attempts and applaud the next one.

Oh...need a PSA here to explain -

For those who were playing dress-up instead of sports as a kid batting 1000 means you are a good hitter in baseball.

You're welcome.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Never ending entertainment for some. After Trump proves this latest fiasco is a farce- he is batting 1000 so far - they will move to the next and the Karen's here will forget about the failed attempts and applaud the next one.

Oh...need a PSA here to explain -

For those who were playing dress-up instead of sports as a kid batting 1000 means you are a PERFECT HITTER in baseball.

I agree Trump has a perfect record. That is he has FAILED IN EVERY ATTEMPT to win a case on Election Fraud.

As I stated before, I voted for him sent maximum donation amount.

Nevertheless, he has NOT won a single election case.

BMT

Last edited by BMT; 08/08/23.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
I’m thinking that these indictments are gonna come back to bite the dems big time!
They should have left well enough alone, because it can now be proven in a court of law that the 2020 election was clearly fraudulently stolen!
I may be wrong, maybe the Uniparty of democrats and Rinos can keep the lid on this powder keg. I’m hoping and praying that we can recover our Republic short of bloodshed.
The time is quickly approaching the point where we’re gonna have to man up if we want a chance to avoid slavery! I pray to God for faith and courage for us Americans!
Time for fighting back is fixing to run out!
Maybe this is why America is not mentioned in the End Time Prophecies.
I’ve got faith, and I’ve got what I’ll need to fight back.
I hope each of you do as well!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan – Police Find: TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations, Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Too many deep state mice er RATS ignored guarding the cheese. Nothing will change until the corrupt FBI and DOJ are purged..

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
The chatter today is that the Georgia indictments will be for over a dozen people.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by BMT
Clue for the most stupid sucker on the Fire and his butt buddy Buzz.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Jag:

What if Trump does not prove the election was stolen?

Sometimes appearance and reality diverge.

The earth just is not flat, no matter how flat it looks.

BMT

What If ..

I see the Mailman that had 100,000 Fake Ballots in his US Mail Truck was Vindicated on His Assertions..

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
And magically all the votes that came in over night where for Biden. I put idiots who say the election wasnt stolen in the same cat as a pro-poison shot dumbass. Cut from the exact same mold

Are you aware how elections WORK? It takes time to count the mail-in and absentee ballots.

Are you aware that Bannon was recorded a week before the election saying this:

On the evening of October 31, 2020, Steve Bannon told a group of associates that President Donald Trump had a plan to declare victory on election night—even if he was losing. Trump knew that the slow counting of Democratic-leaning mail-in ballots meant the returns would show early leads for him in key states. His “strategy” was to use this fact to assert that he had won, while claiming that the inevitable shifts in vote totals toward Joe Biden must be the result of fraud, Bannon explained.

“What Trump’s gonna do is just declare victory. Right? He’s gonna declare victory. But that doesn’t mean he’s a winner,” Bannon, laughing, told the group, according to audio of the meeting obtained by Mother Jones. “He’s just gonna say he’s a winner.”

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If anybody ever wondered why WA, OR, and the PNW has become such a hot mess, wonder no more.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
In other words, you have no reality-based rebuttal. Typical.

Hint: you don’t have one, because there isn’t one.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More news with good evidence about Joe Biden taking bribes coming soon.

Donald Trump indicted again.

Does anyone see the relationship ? Huh Jeffy ??

You would think the political left will run out of States and grand juries here pretty soon.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by akrange
What If ..

I see the Mailman that had 100,000 Fake Ballots in his US Mail Truck was Vindicated on His Assertions..

What if, he recants?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

What if evidence actually shows up one day?

The Only Trumpers B-E-L-I-E-V-E inn their Lord and Savior Trump like the Global Warming "Last Generation" people believe.

All in the unending absence of evidence.

BMT

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
If anybody ever wondered why WA, OR, and the PNW has become such a hot mess, wonder no more.

Mostly, Silicon Valley Pukes spent like crazy to make CA a Utopia, the Same in WA, now here.

But it is all a gerrymandered mess.

Partial reversal of Reynolds v. Simms is needed.

BMT

Last edited by BMT; 08/09/23.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The chatter today is that the Georgia indictments will be for over a dozen people.

Chatter is not evidence.

The Chatter was that Hilary was going to win. . . . . .

BMT

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Evidence? This is just chatter about the scope of the indictments. We’ll find out soon I suspect.

What Trump attempted (and attempted… and attempted) in Georgia does not pass the smell test for this citizen. I certainly hope there are applicable laws, and they’ll be prosecuted. But we shall see. Soon!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What Trump attempted (and attempted… and attempted) in Georgia does not pass the smell test for this citizen. I certainly hope there are applicable laws, and they’ll be prosecuted. But we shall see. Soon!

You simply cannot know that.

No one knows what he did until it comes out a trial.

Most of the news is spin and gibberish.

BMT

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BMT

You simply cannot know that.

No one knows what he did until it comes out a trial.

Most of the news is spin and gibberish.

BMT

No. With Trump one can make at least some judgements by what comes out of his mouth- literally- because he’s incapable of self-regulating. What I heard come out if his mouth, to this citizen, should not be legal behavior from a sitting POTUS with regards to an election they were party to.

There may be much more than that, to your point. Also to your point, it may turn out that what he (and his minions) did, based on their observable words and actions (no news spin required) isn’t illegal. But this citizen thinks it was. I certainly hope so.

We’ll see. If this one goes RICO there will be a lot to unpack. I’m not pretending to understand the intricacies of that (yet). I just know what I observed Trump, Giuliani, etc say and do.

Side note: if a Democrat had done 1/10th of what Trump did I seriously doubt there’d be anyone on this forum saying it was ok. But here we are. A bizarro-land where there are no principles other than: if Trump did it, then it’s beautiful.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 08/09/23.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Like Trump said last week, if I get one more indictment my reelection is assured.

Jag, I thought you said Trump is still POTUS?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

206 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 204guy, 16penny, 280shooter, 2ndwind, 26 invisible), 2,163 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,892
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.