Page 124 of 257 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 256 257
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You will be dead by three years ago.

It's cool I was able to scatter my own ashes in my favorite spots.

Kent

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

crazy

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by krp
Depends on the day. This morning I had 3 bacon and 3 eggs, eating some chips and homemade salsa right now, probably make bean burros tonight, that reminds me I have to go get the beans on... maybe tostadas. If I want I'll have a bit of ice cream or a small piece of dark chocolate after dinner.

I guess you can figure my sugar intake for me.

Big sugar days are with the grandkids, syrup on french toast or maybe a donut, or jelly toast. Often we go to dairy queen for a small cone or blizzard.

Kent
You just aren't concerned about your sugar intake. That's OK, it's pretty much impossible to get an adult to change their mind about anything. You feel that as long as you can do what you want and feel good it's all healthy. That won't change unless you become concerned enough to really examine how detrimental refined carbs and sugar can be over time. I hope it doesn't take a health event to change your mind. Best wishes to you. I do appreciate being able to discuss it though without the name calling that usually happens.

Correct, Kent's not concerned about it, because he knows he's going to burn it off !

Pretty simple.

Paul.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by krp

It's cool I was able to scatter my own ashes in my favorite spots.

Kent

Ah, if only everybody had the humour/wit, of you 2, we would all be in a better place !

Paul.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I have mentioned this but will repeat, I do a day fast occasionally with my wife when she wants, so 36hrs about. It's easy, no hunger, usually on a sunday. I do believe it cleanses the system and resets some things, longest I've gone not having the flu is 48hrs.

I also eat twice a day often when not working or even working... but that's not fasting.

I make macro decisions on what to eat and when, adjust once or twice a month if needed or not depending.

Kent

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
The glassy-eyed zealots think carbohydrates are sugar and all sugars are Satan

Macronutrients, including carbohydrates, are converted to glucose to fuel the body and its functions

There’s a difference between sugars naturally found in complex carbohydrates and “added sugars”

Complex carbohydrates are nutrient dense

“Added sugars” are simple carbohydrates and nutrient void; empty calories

Both have 4kcal per gram

The fat fugg’s got fat because the bulk of their carbohydrate intake was from simple sources combined with a high-fat diet. Most processed, simple carbohydrate sources are also high in fat and therefore high in kcals

This diet, Coupled with inactivity, and 380 is in their future

If your dietary sources of carbohydrate originate from complex sources like rice (bran intact), potatoes, corn, whole grains, fruit and vegetables, you’re much less likely to be obese than someone whose dietary sources of carbohydrates are twinkies, Little Debbie Chocolate Rolls, and glazed-cream-filled doughnuts

I don't preach low carb because it doesn't work.
I lost 70 plus lbs in several short months.

I've never felt better in my life.

I went from a miserable fat fughck to wearing my high school clothes.

Put 70 lbs in a backpack.
Most here couldn't walk up a flight of stairs with that on their back.

I can't for the life of me understand why you are so angry about documented success.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp
. If I want I'll have a bit of ice cream or a small piece of dark chocolate after dinner.

Clinical studies show that dark chocolate is beneficial for endothelial function
and saturated Fats like butter detrimental to Endothelial function.

It's well established that poor endothelial function
is a primary underlying cause of cardiac diseases.

(EF can be measured through Fluorescence-Based
Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis -and Flow Cytometry
Immunophenotyping.)

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Macronutrients, including carbohydrates, are converted to glucose to fuel the body and its functions ...

Clark the Sugar demon exorcist didn't even know what
'macro-nutrient' meant, coz of his tunnel vision obsession
with sugar.

The fat fugg’s got fat because the bulk of their carbohydrate intake was from simple sources combined with a high-fat diet. Most processed, simple carbohydrate sources are also high in fat and therefore high in kcals

What's odd is that Clark had to get to 380 lbs
before he was hit with his sugar revelation.
Why didn't Jesus step in well before that.?
In the end it was science that helped him.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by krp
. If I want I'll have a bit of ice cream or a small piece of dark chocolate after dinner.

Clinical studies show that dark chocolate is beneficial for endothelial function
and saturated Fats like butter detrimental to Endothelial function.

It's well established that poor endothelial function
is a primary underlying cause of cardiac diseases.

(EF can be measured through Fluorescence-Based
Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis -and Flow Cytometry
Immunophenotyping.)

What is insulin resistance? - (and the high sugar "every Three hour" baby food diet)

People with insulin resistance, also known as impaired insulin sensitivity, have built up a tolerance to insulin, making the hormone less effective. As a result, more insulin is needed to persuade fat and muscle cells to take up glucose and the liver to continue to store it.

Just why a person fails to respond properly to insulin is still a mystery. But there are ways to make the body more receptive to insulin, which can help prevent or delay type 2 diabetes—or help someone with type 1 diabetes manage their blood glucose (blood sugar).

In response to the body's insulin resistance, the pancreas deploys greater amounts of the hormone to keep cells energized and blood glucose levels under control. This is why people with type 2 diabetes tend to have elevated levels of circulating insulin. The ability of the pancreas to increase insulin production means that insulin resistance alone won't have any symptoms at first. Over time, though, insulin resistance tends to get worse, and the pancreatic beta cells that make insulin can wear out. Eventually, the pancreas no longer produces enough insulin to overcome the cells' resistance. The result is higher blood glucose levels, and ultimately prediabetes or type 2 diabetes.

Insulin has other roles in the body besides regulating blood glucose levels, and the effects of insulin resistance are thought to go beyond diabetes. For example, some research has shown that insulin resistance, independent of diabetes, is associated with heart disease.

The CDC is reporting that 60% of Americans are Obese!

The Five Scourges of Health:
- Obesity
- Cancer
- Cognitive Decline
- Heart Disease
- Diabetes

All Metabolic - all things we get through high sugar "every Three hour" baby food.

"And over Half the people that are in the hospital, today, right now in the United States...
... are in there for Metabolic issues... because of what they ate."

GR

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
I just had a chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-A.

And I didn't throw away the biscuit!!

You are one crazy SOB!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Salmonella

Macronutrients, including carbohydrates, are converted to glucose to fuel the body and its functions

There’s a difference between sugars naturally found in complex carbohydrates and “added sugars”

Both have 4kcal per gram

If your dietary sources of carbohydrate originate from complex sources like rice (bran intact), potatoes, corn, whole grains, fruit and vegetables, you’re much less likely to be obese than someone whose dietary sources of carbohydrates are twinkies, Little Debbie Chocolate Rolls, and glazed-cream-filled doughnuts

I can't for the life of me understand why you are so angry about documented success.

I think it’s funny that you think I’m angry

If posting scientific studies and factual information that contradicts what you believe, you Perceive as “anger”, you may want to reevaluate your brain function

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
"And over Half the people that are in the hospital, today, right now in the United States...
... are in there for Metabolic issues... because of what they ate."

Wrong.... the covid crowd say's it's covid... and they are wrong also... you all can fight it out.

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ate 2 slices of bread, homemade ham salad spread, then went and lifted

Deadlifted 325 for 8 and 350 for 4 after 3 warmup sets

Rest of the workout was excellent as well, T-Bar Rows, Goblet Squats with 110, Flat Dumbbell Bench with 70’s, dumbell curls with 40’s and 120# Tricep Pushdowns

Abs and stretching

Don’t be a Carbotard

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Bean burro and homemade tortillas... wife is the tortilla queen but can roll them out a bit oddball shaped, I do the pan while she makes them, I eat the oddballs as that matches my personality, she gets the normal ones. All tastes great anyway.

No one figured my sugar intake for today?

Kent

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Oh, I use lard, the leftover bacon fat from this morning, onions, garlic, poblano, cracked pepper... salt after cooking before mashing.

Kent

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Fake news.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Both have 4kcal per gram

MIND BOGLING isn't it?

We as well as others all know it works fantastically well!

The refusal to believe us is remarkable, and the hardcore resentment for speaking our truth, is ignorant and boring.

Last edited by KillerBee; 08/08/23.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KillerBee

Both have 4kcal per gram

MIND BOGLING isn't it?

The refusal to believe us is remarkable, and the hardcore resentment for speaking our truth, is ignorant and boring.

You exited stage left some time ago but just couldn’t help it, huh?

Moron

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KillerBee

Both have 4kcal per gram

MIND BOGLING isn't it?

You exited stage left some time ago but just couldn’t help it, huh?

Moron

So you are the person who determines who can post here and when on 24 hour Campfire?

You are one of the most ignorant people on this site, you are not that bright either.

Get a life.

Last edited by KillerBee; 08/08/23.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That’s it

You’re banned

LOL

Page 124 of 257 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 256 257

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (160user, 1234, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,459
Posts18,489,777
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.