Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
So the guy was 75, frail and walked with a cane. He had 20 or so guns and loading equipment. Vietnam Era Air Force Vet. Retired Welding Inspector. Did woodworking in retirement. Well kept, small house in a suburban neighborhood in Provo, Utah. Apparently LDS and a churchgoer. It’s obvious why Liberals would be threatened by him. 🙄

That requires a typical Fed Show Of Force. 75 year old Rambo was a terrorist . They have not learned a thing after Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Had Trump been at Mar-a-Lago they might have shot him with their commando tactics.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Look peons, you will obey the regime, or they will assassinate you.

That's the message.

100%
Yes. This is what authoritarian governments do.
I used to wonder how countries became banana republics. Now I know.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The term credible threat means a threat that is “ real and immediate, not conjectural or hypothetical.” Kegler v. United States DOJ, 436 F. Supp. 2d 1204, 1212 (D. Wyo. 2006)

Does saying one is digging out a Ghillie suit and getting a gun rise to that level? Sounds like a nutter to me but the government will need to show their cards at some point in the investigation since they smoked someone's grandpa.

The way life should be.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TooOldToCare
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Look peons, you will obey the regime, or they will assassinate you.

That's the message.

100%
Yes. This is what authoritarian governments do.
I used to wonder how countries became banana republics. Now I know.
...... I used to pose the question of; "Are We Venezuela Yet?" on various threads here. Don't think I will ask it any more, as that question has now been answered.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
TIKKANUT lives in the country from the pictures he sent me, beautiful views as I recall.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So the guy was 75, frail and walked with a cane. He had 20 or so guns and loading equipment. Vietnam Era Air Force Vet. Retired Welding Inspector. Did woodworking in retirement. Well kept, small house in a suburban neighborhood in Provo, Utah. Apparently LDS and a churchgoer. It’s obvious why Liberals would be threatened by him. 🙄

Oh so all the Rambo talk was just b.s.? From a boomer? No fing way.....lol.......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Oh so all the Rambo talk was just b.s.? From a boomer? No fing way.....lol.......

How do you identify? Gen Z, Gen Y, or just hippie child?

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Had Trump been at Mar-a-Lago they might have shot him with their commando tactics.

You do realize Trump still has a Secret Service detail protecting him. Then again you might not.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pat85

You do realize Trump still has a Secret Service detail protecting him. Then again you might not.

Epstein had jail guards and video surveillance that just happened to hiccup that night too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

That secret service detail would have kept unauthorized people from the documents and kept the property secure right ?

I trust them as much as I trust the FBI, CIA . They did a great job guarding JFK

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The FBI is buying time while making a reconstruction of the crime scene to their liking. Where's the pictures from the body or car cameras? Instead of getting your day in court, now the government just kills you if they don't like what you're saying.

Life is good live it while you can.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The article I read stated the FBI trailed him from his home to a church and then back again before they stormed in and shot him. Why couldn’t they arrest him at the church. No theatrics. No death.
It is another show of force letting the public know what they can and will do if you step out of line.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Yeah, I wonder how that works when he's in the pen? I guess we will find out in due time.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rainshot
The article I read stated the FBI trailed him from his home to a church and then back again before they stormed in and shot him. Why couldn’t they arrest him at the church. No theatrics. No death.
It is another show of force letting the public know what they can and will do if you step out of line.

Because a Show of Force is much more spectacular and make it more believable for the sheep.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

There are very few regular posters in the Hunter's Campfire Forum that never, ever post anything worth reading, or at least moderately interesting.

You make the cut. Congratulations.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yeah, try to arrest an armed wingnut in a crowded church, what could possibly go wrong?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Yeah, try to arrest an armed wingnut in a crowded church, what could possibly go wrong?

This happened yesterday does LDS church have services on Wednesday? Just asking.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Some people are beyond any help. It's surprising they can function.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

This happened yesterday does LDS church have services on Wednesday? Just asking.

IME, living close to an LDS church, there's all kinds of things going on all the time. Any other stupid questions?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

IME, living close to an LDS church, there's all kinds of things going on all the time. Any other stupid questions?

How do you know he was armed at the Church?

Page 4 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 219 Wasp, 34 invisible), 2,314 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,870
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.