Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
If we are betting, I'll bet Joe is dead before this counsel releases any findings about hunter.

Joe can't die. He's the get out of jail free card for them all.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by RAM
Hunter is dead in a week. Bar bet.

Any takers ?

Why? Daddy will just pardon him!

That kill order is coming from higher than Daddy

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The strategy is to string this out until after the election, when regardless of the election outcome, Joe will pardon himself and the whole crime family. And then likely resign citing health concerns.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Nothing ever comes from these so called "special prosecutors"

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475
Nothing ever comes from these so called "special prosecutors"
unless you are trump

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TallPine
The strategy is to string this out until after the election, when regardless of the election outcome, Joe will pardon himself and the whole crime family. And then likely resign citing health concerns.

That was my initial thought too, but that assumes Weiss would even charge anyone. He's compromised, so he'll do what he's told, and I doubt they'll allow him to levee charges that would even warrant a pardon.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hunter Laptop investigation by Weiss is all one needs to know what the outcome of this will be. They really think the American Public is stupid.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This was strategic. Hunter was in potentially deep crap and soon. This will extend the timeline until just before Joes presidency either ends or he is re-elected.
Rong.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Hunter Laptop investigation by Weiss is all one needs to know what the outcome of this will be. They really think the American Public is stupid.

Exactly. In fact, they are counting on the American people being stupid. Sad part is, they are mostly right.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The left has to get rid of Bidet soon. Maybe should charge Hunter and have Joe pardon him. I don't know how they will handle this.

Comer is still going to subpoena the Bidets. He was going to open their banking records. I don't know if this can block that move or not.

The target of Trump and Jordan and Comer isn't the Bidens, it's Obama.

There is no federal statute of limitations for treason.

I do not this, Hunter doesn't get off without real pain. The real Joe Biden won't skate either, if he hasn't already paid.

As Q said, Nobody walks away from this.

The Patriots are in control. They may be directing this to give the people mode proof we have a dual justice system to try and lead more stupid snowflakes like Jell-O and Gayghost from Dark to Light. Very few know exactly what's going on.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Carpe' Scrotum
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The left has to get rid of Bidet soon. Maybe should charge Hunter and have Joe pardon him. I don't know how they will handle this.

Comer is still going to subpoena the Bidets. He was going to open their banking records. I don't know if this can block that move or not.

The target of Trump and Jordan and Comer isn't the Bidens, it's Obama.

There is no federal statute of limitations for treason.

I do not this, Hunter doesn't get off without real pain. The real Joe Biden won't skate either, if he hasn't already paid.

The Patriots are in control. They may be directing this to give the people mode proof we have a dual justice system to try and lead more stupid snowflakes like Jell-O and Gayghost from Dark to Light. Very few know exactly what's going on.

Obama is back pedaling as fast as he can not to be implicated in this. He knew full well what Cornpop was up to especially when he visitited certain countries with Hunter.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Meanwhile, in reality, I have zero problem with any Biden being prosecuted for any crime(s) they have committed.

It’s called having principles.

For that to happen, there will have to be clear evidence of crimes- like there is with Trump. Right jag?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Also Weiss moves for a change of venue in the case. SP power allows him to stay on the case if moved out of Delaware. Change of venue also gets him out from under judge Noreika.

Crafty F'ers.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Carpe' Scrotum
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The DC corruption is beyond what any of us could have imagined. At this point the practical solution is that Congress defund the DOJ/FBI. The alternative looks apocalyptic.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve
Point of note: Not an Independent Council, but a Special Council. Special Council's still report up to POTUS through AG.
Point of order

According to reg.s "spl. Council must come from OUTSIDE the Gov. "

I urge you to check for yourselves.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by Steve
Point of note: Not an Independent Council, but a Special Council. Special Council's still report up to POTUS through AG.
Point of order

According to reg.s "spl. Council must come from OUTSIDE the Gov. "

I urge you to check for yourselves.

Yep. Just read that. Stinks to high heaven.

Carpe' Scrotum
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
We all watched as our worthless congress refused to levy a monetary fine against Adam Schiff. I believe there were 17 republicans voting "Nay". We've all heard the speculation that many of our representatives are compromised in one form or another. Wouldn't you think that defunding the corrupt DOJ/FBI would temporarily or possibly permanently end the blackmail?

Food for thought.

Wishful thinking, I know. The military is the only way....

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Exactly. In fact, they are counting on the American people being stupid. Sad part is, they are mostly right.

Dont worry, the RNC is gonna fix for sure this time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's laughable & also illegal..................a special counsel, by law must be someone not in the federal government in any position, to avoid the exact conflict of interest that this appointment will bring.

Just more Kabuki theater & not really even worth discussing.

MM

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

303 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 32 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,745
Posts18,495,171
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.