Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 106 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 105 106
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Poor little Raymond, are your feelings hurt?

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No, ma’am.

I’m righter than rain, right here with you….my new, bestest friend. 😉

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
OMG….Ray delivers another great thread and gets the Australian Atheist Cuckhold Contingent all riled up. I’ve heard frequently from friends that go there how much Australian women enjoy the company of American men and how easy it is to pick up chicks in Australia….now I understand why. The examples here of the mentality of Australian “men” is absolute proof of the cowardly and effeminate nature of the “men” down undah. It’s no wonder Australian women flock to American men since they apparently don’t have the “real man” option available to them locally….

I have to wonder if their inability to score with the ladies is what caused them to “find each other” or maybe they’re so repugnant to women that they were left with no other choice for companionship? The only thing that isn’t questioned is the obvious closeness they feel and the defensiveness that each exhibits when the other one is being “attacked” online for the stupidshit that comes out of their cock holster.

It can’t be easy being the product of substandard DNA along with centuries of inbreeding but flaunting ones deficiencies online while pretending that they have a 3 digit IQ is not a strategy that I’d recommend but one they’ve doubled down on….😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
OMG….Ray delivers another great thread and gets the Australian Atheist Cuckhold Contingent all riled up. I’ve heard frequently from friends that go there how much Australian women enjoy the company of American men and how easy it is to pick up chicks in Australia….now I understand why. The examples here of the mentality of Australian “men” is absolute proof of the cowardly and effeminate nature of the “men” down undah. It’s no wonder Australian women flock to American men since they apparently don’t have the “real man” option available to them locally….

After numerous visits to Woomera, via Melborne and Adelaide, I validate your friends’ observations. There are some good dudes, but they had equal distain for the sea of bogans they were amongst.

I have to wonder if their inability to score with the ladies is what caused them to “find each other” or maybe they’re so repugnant to women that they were left with no other choice for companionship? The only thing that isn’t questioned is the obvious closeness they feel and the defensiveness that each exhibits when the other one is being “attacked” online for the stupidshit that comes out of their cock holster.

Absolutely true. They pop off at the mouth and then wonder why they’re being “Harassed”. Alligator mouths and hummingbird butts.

It can’t be easy being the product of substandard DNA along with centuries of inbreeding but flaunting ones deficiencies online while pretending that they have a 3 digit IQ is not a strategy that I’d recommend but one they’ve doubled down on….😂

Don’t forget the mass medication that reduces these clowns into witless muppets. Its just sad.

- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
StinkyRayFucktard's only friend appears to be AcesBlowhard. LOL!!! It's tragic, but funny at the same time. LOL!!! Must be Bidet buddies. LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
No, ma’am.

I’m righter than rain, right here with you….my new, bestest friend. 😉

Yep, you may try hard to hide it, but it's clear that you are butt hurt. Poor little Raymond all messed up inside, bitter and twisted, struggling with delusions, lashes out at anyone who disagrees with him

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

After numerous visits to Woomera, via Melborne and Adelaide, I validate your friends’ observations. There are some good dudes, but they had equal distain for the sea of bogans they were amongst.

Absolutely true. They pop off at the mouth and then wonder why they’re being “Harassed”. Alligator mouths and hummingbird butts.

Don’t forget the mass medication that reduces these clowns into witless muppets. Its just sad.

Your Socates quote is false, he did not say that, little Raymond, yet even while being oblivious to the irony you initiate the very same behaviour that you quote.

That's how dumb you are. This is not me slandering you, just pointing out the folly of your self proven ignorance.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
LOL!!! It's tragic, but funny at the same time. LOL!!!

Oh, the irony.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Yep, you may try hard to hide it, but it's clear that you are butt hurt. Poor little Raymond all messed up inside, bitter and twisted, struggling with delusions, lashes out at anyone who disagrees with him

Wow. You see right through me. Right down to my core. It’s like…you’re an Australian version of Sigmund Freud…except completely clueless and you have an extra chromosome.

What a moron.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
[Your Socates quote is false, he did not say that, little Raymond, yet even while being oblivious to the irony you initiate the very same behaviour that you quote.

That's how dumb you are. This is not me slandering you, just pointing out the folly of your self proven ignorance.

When in Rome…..

- Socrates
IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
[Your Socates quote is false, he did not say that, little Raymond, yet even while being oblivious to the irony you initiate the very same behaviour that you quote.

When in Rome…..

Poor little Raymond, can't tell the difference between offense and defense, initiates by giving offense then points the finger when he gets what he deserves. Cause and effect, little Raymomd.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Wow. You see right through me. Right down to my core. It’s like…you’re an Australian version of Sigmund Freud…except completely clueless and you have an extra chromosome.

What a moron.

Anyone who does not share your delusions can see you for what you are, little Raymond, it doesn't take much insight to see your nasty little character as it is put on display.

You are as fake as your Socrates quote, little man.

Last edited by DBT; 08/15/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Poor little Raymond, can't tell the difference between offense and defense, initiates by giving offense then points the finger when he gets what he deserves. Cause and effect, little Raymomd.

Do you even stop to think before you write this stuff? Listen to your doubts. I think they’re onto something.

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Poor little Tyke, so desperate to appear relevant, fake quotes, behaving precisely as his/her fake quote states, frantic to be right, 'just once, just once, please Lord, grant me this much.'

Tragic.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Anyone who does not share your delusions can see you for what you are, little Raymond, it doesn't take much insight to see your nasty little character as it is put on display.

You are as fake as your Socrates quote, little man.

I’m sorry. Did you say something? I must have been imagining things. For a second there, I thought you were going to say something interesting.

Ah. Forget it. I just re-read it and its the same boring drivel…..over and over again.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Poor little Tyke, so desperate to appear relevant, fake quotes, behaving precisely as his/her fake quote states, frantic to be right, 'just once, just once, please Lord, grant me this much.'

Tragic.

What the hell are you babbling about?

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

Tragic.

Well? What happened? Did you run out of boring psycho-babble to repeat?

Give me another one with the word “poor” in it. You seem to like that. Oh….and use “little” again, too.

Lord forbid you grow a vocabulary and use any new adjectives.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yawn. 😔🥱😴

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yawn. 😔🥱😴

The pretence of indifference that is as fake as your Socrates quote.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Tragic.

Well? What happened? Did you run out of boring psycho-babble to repeat?

Give me another one with the word “poor” in it. You seem to like that. Oh….and use “little” again, too.

Lord forbid you grow a vocabulary and use any new adjectives.

Poor sad little Tyke sits on his computer all day and night waiting for some attention.

Page 14 of 106 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

183 members (12344mag, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 10Glocks, 17 invisible), 1,101 guests, and 940 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,846
Posts18,517,426
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.