Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Last day of the Constitutional Convention in Sept, 1787

As Ben Franklin was leaving the halls a lady asked him
'well Doctor, what do we have a republic or a monarchy"?

Franklin's reply "a Republic madam, if you can keep it"....."IF you can keep it"

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I’m so sick of hearing about the awakening and the revolution and all this crap.

The Boomers have a tremendously outsized vision of their importance in our society. They have been a wellspring of butthurt and narcissistic whining for my whole life- as they prospered beyond any previous generation and cleaned out the cupboards of virtually all “programs” on the way. They cannot age out fast enough. And yes I’m damn near one myself.

This revolution crap is just an old man fantasy, a way to assert relevance and potency that they no longer deserve nor possess.

Not at all retard. The vision is explicit in noting retards like yourself need to be removed from the gene pool periodically. Why is you feel only older people feel freedom is important? I never said revolution but I believe chaos is very possible. That would open a window into a purge for those responsible.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by RAM
Don't know if you noticed Brother. Sure way to kill a thread here is to mention getting bloody for your Country. 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

Says a lot about the type that frequent here. Let God judge them.

I don't think that there will be a revolution of any kind, if for no other reason than so many people depend on Federal and State programs like SS, Medicare, and Medicaid. People would have to make a judgement about whether it was in their personal best interest to have their lives disrupted by a civil war.

Since you live in New Hampshire, you might start by working to get some conservative Republicans elected to the offices in Washington currently held by 4 democrats, Senators Hassen and Shaheen and Representatives Kuster and Pappas.

If you wanna see voter fraud. Come here.

Last election cycle Republicans took every seat from Dog Catcher to Governor . But all the seats to D.C.? Commucrats. Explain to me how that happens.

So I'm 1 in a State over a million, and its my fault? GFY

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I want my enemies lulled into a false sense of security and I won’t try to convince them otherwise! The fact that a dipshit like Jeff0 thinks that half this country is NOT fed up and the revolution talk is nothing more than hyperbole is precisely what I would want my enemy to believe and I’ll damn sure allow him to continue to believe his bullshit uninterrupted by me. 🖕

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I want my enemies lulled into a false sense of security and I won’t try to convince them otherwise! The fact that a dipshit like Jeff0 thinks that half this country is NOT fed up and the revolution talk is nothing more than hyperbole is precisely what I would want my enemy to believe and I’ll damn sure allow him to continue to believe his bullshit uninterrupted by me. 🖕

Noted.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rickt300
I’m so sick of hearing about the awakening and the revolution and all this crap.

The Boomers have a tremendously outsized vision of their importance in our society. They have been a wellspring of butthurt and narcissistic whining for my whole life- as they prospered beyond any previous generation and cleaned out the cupboards of virtually all “programs” on the way. They cannot age out fast enough. And yes I’m damn near one myself.

This revolution crap is just an old man fantasy, a way to assert relevance and potency that they no longer deserve nor possess.

Not at all retard. The vision is explicit in noting retards like yourself need to be removed from the gene pool periodically. Why is you feel only older people feel freedom is important? I never said revolution but I believe chaos is very possible. That would open a window into a purge for those responsible.

Trump is responsible. I encourage you to purge him.

I think you guys forget that other folks have eyes. I have watched y’all change over the last number of years. The level of what I’d call a gaslight feedback loop has been honestly astonishing to witness. Trump became part of that loop; you loved him for it. And you spun yourselves into… this.

Then that [bleep]ücker tried to steal my democracy, and lied lied lied to salve his ego and drag you all along for the ride. And now I gotta listen to a buncha stubborn old farts- who can never be wrong, just ask ‘em- threaten civil violence over something that didn’t even HAPPEN.

He’s a terrible human being, was a worse President, and is directly responsible for corroding our democracy. If there is a hell, he’s going there, after he very hopefully goes to prison first.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I think you guys forget that other folks have eyes. I have watched y’all change over the last number of years. The level of what I’d call a gaslight feedback loop has been honestly astonishing to witness. Trump became part of that loop; you loved him for it. And you spun yourselves into… this.

Then that [bleep]ücker tried to steal my democracy, and lied lied lied to salve his ego and drag you all along for the ride. And now I gotta listen to a buncha stubborn old farts- who can never be wrong, just ask ‘em- threaten civil violence over something that didn’t even HAPPEN.

He’s a terrible human being, was a worse President, and is directly responsible for corroding our democracy. If there is a hell, he’s going there, after he very hopefully goes to prison first.
Oregonian style democracy?
You can keep it dicknose.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

You hysterical bitch! Hahaha!

No wonder you don't consider child sex trafficking a bad thing.

Going to hell.....that's precious.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dont feed the liberals, jello brains is just baiting you guys.
He will never admit he is living in a state of denial.
Literally
Lol

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Soooo somehow Trump tried to steal your democracy? Hey retard this is a Republic, but humor me how did Trump try to steal your "democracy"? And what did he lie about? He felt the election was compromised and there is plenty to see there.

https://electionfraud20.org/

As for threatening civil violence might I point you in the direction of various retard leftist idiots that did threaten civil violence say Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, Walters just to name a few. I don't see Trump as a terrible human being, would you care to illustrate that for us? Worse president? You suffer from a serious delusion TDS caused by your retard bot programmer media chanting Trump Trump Trump incessantly which overloaded your very weak mind. Trump has never corroded your democracy but Biden who arguable is a terrible human being, the worst president since Wilson, is without doubt going to hell but sadly will probably die of dementia before he could make it to prison. Why is it Biden, his obvious treasonous criminal empire seems outside your radar?

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by RAM
Don't know if you noticed Brother. Sure way to kill a thread here is to mention getting bloody for your Country. 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

Says a lot about the type that frequent here. Let God judge them.

I don't think that there will be a revolution of any kind, if for no other reason than so many people depend on Federal and State programs like SS, Medicare, and Medicaid. People would have to make a judgement about whether it was in their personal best interest to have their lives disrupted by a civil war.

Since you live in New Hampshire, you might start by working to get some conservative Republicans elected to the offices in Washington currently held by 4 democrats, Senators Hassen and Shaheen and Representatives Kuster and Pappas.

If you wanna see voter fraud. Come here.

Last election cycle Republicans took every seat from Dog Catcher to Governor . But all the seats to D.C.? Commucrats. Explain to me how that happens.

So I'm 1 in a State over a million, and its my fault? GFY

Never said it was your fault, but if you want change, you might want to start in a place that you can actually exercise some influence.

The good people of NH appear to, as a group, preferred the Democratic Party's candidates to the Republican Party's candidates when it comes to sending people to the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives in recent elections.

The last time that I voted in an election in NH the Republican Party was having a bit more success than they are now, holding the Governor's office, both Senate seats, and both House seats. Sununu, Rudman, Humphrey, Gregg, and Smith.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yes^^

One reality of living in a democracy full of all different kinds of folks is that nobody ever gets everything they want. This is a feature, not a bug.

Seems to this lug nut that the whole point of this thread is to express that if a certain group doesn’t get what it wants it’s start the revolution time. I submit that’s un-American on the face of it.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes, jeffZero is past the point of no return........His TDS is permanent.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes^^

One reality of living in a democracy full of all different kinds of folks is that nobody ever gets everything they want. This is a feature, not a bug.

Seems to this lug nut that the whole point of this thread is to express that if a certain group doesn’t get what it wants it’s start the revolution time. I submit that’s un-American on the face of it.

We dont live in a democracy, our government is a constitutional republic.

Nobody gets anything if the liberals like yourself prevail.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by RAM
I'm really thinking, they got this far, they are not going to let us take back the Country after being so close to their goal.
May be time to get bloody. Nut up or shut up. Where's the Military? Or are the Blue Hats packing?

JeffO posts on here every day about his intentions to change our government.

Why don't you drive out there and whip his ass?

I'm sure Fireballz and Seafire know where he lives.

That would require action. Biatching on a forum is wasay easier

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bitching on a forum is one of few liberties we patriots have left! grin
But we still possess the reset button, which is the Second Amendment.
come in you sonsabitches! Did you think you’d live forever?
The time is very shortly away, where you’re gonna need to decide how this Republic ends. Will it be a bang or a whimper?
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Will it be a bang or a whimper?
7mm

"For over a thousand years, Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of a triumph, a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeters and musicians and strange animals from the conquered territories, together with carts lad with treasure and captured armaments. The conqueror rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children, robed in white, stood with him in the chariot or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown, and whispering in his ear a warning: That all glory is fleeting."

Each man must decide if he is the conqueror... or the slave...

All that he holds... and all of his heirs... hangs in the balance.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Collusion was not proven false. You all moved the goalposts.

He’s innocent until proven guilty. But how is his guilt or innocence to be determined without investigative steps such as subpoenas, warrants, and so on? And then, depending on the results of those, indictments and trials?

I do believe he committed a crime, more than one; pretty obviously in fact. Grand juries and judges have agreed he probably committed crimes (probable cause). That’s how this warrant was achieved. That’s how our legal process works.

I have zero problem with any Biden being prosecuted for crimes they committed. But at least their (alleged) crimes don’t involve the attempted subversion of democracy itself. Trump’s DO.

I think the Twitter warrant fits as a puzzle piece in the sense that it will his establish Trump’s ownership of certain tweets. As far as the DM’s, that’s a wild card. I don’t have a tweeter so I don’t even know how their DM setup even works. Curious to hear about that from those who do.

RAM,

Here's one for you right here.

Fireballz knows where he lives and has posted that he's ready to "go to war" art least ten times.

LOL

Go kick his ass. He's a commie. Go get him.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Who pays you to come here and continually post this inane horsechit?

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
This country has run its course. Like others in the past.

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 673, 1_deuce, 79S, 10 invisible), 1,668 guests, and 854 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,506
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.