Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I'm treated with disdain because you soft b itches don't like it when people push back on your uninformed opinions. I get it, if I was stupid, I wouldn't want anyone pointing it out....but you need it.

Nah, what you mean is that you think you are the authority even when you are not dressed up like a mall cop. News for you sport, you are just another self important bureaucrat with a god complex and a lacklustre personality.

Looking forward to seeing your stunned face on the news.

Double down on stupid, dumb f uck.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm treated with disdain because you soft b itches don't like it when people push back on your uninformed opinions. I get it, if I was stupid, I wouldn't want anyone pointing it out....but you need it.

Nah, what you mean is that you think you are the authority even when you are not dressed up like a mall cop. News for you sport, you are just another self important bureaucrat with a god complex and a lacklustre personality.

Shoot someone's dog today?...Naw...I bet you wanted to.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Shoot someone's dog today?...Naw...I bet you wanted to.

I'm not an atf agent, genius.....keep doubling down on how retarded you are. You have strange fantasies btw

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 08/18/23.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm not an atf agent, genius.....keep doubling down on how retarded you are.

Didn't say you were successful...just that you wanted to.

You know...being all tacked up with nowhere to storm.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm not an atf agent, genius.....keep doubling down on how retarded you are.

Didn't say you were successful...just that you wanted to.

You know...being all tacked up with nowhere to storm.

Keep fantasizing about it.....maybe one day your dreams will come true.

To be honest I'd probably be more willing to shoot a k9 before someone else's dog....they are a useless resource suck (much like you)

I've had a couple opportunities to shoot dogs, but with half a brain (unlike you) it's avoidable...along with the paperwork. Although I really wanted to shoot a pit that gnawed off a three year old's face. You know real life stuff that doesn't happen at the old folks home.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

To be honest I'd probably be more willing to shoot a k9 before someone else's dog....they are a useless resource suck (much like you)

I've had a couple opportunities to shoot dogs, but with half a brain (unlike you) it's avoidable...along with the paperwork. Although I really wanted to shoot a pit that gnawed off a three year old's face. You know real life stuff that doesn't happen at the old folks home.

You are a chick aren't you?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm civil but not friendly, pretty such as they are trained to be. I answer reasonable questions such as where I'm coming from. If asked where I'm going, I point out that as could not have committed a crime there yet they had no need to know. I know why they ask, it just annoys me.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Again youre fantasizing about strange s hit......i feel bad for the other residents at the senior citizen joint...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Again youre fantasizing about strange s hit......feel bad for the other residents at the senior citizen joint...

You know, this is a safe space and you don't have to stay in the closet.

We support you dear.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tracks
I'm civil but not friendly, pretty such as they are trained to be. I answer reasonable questions such as where I'm coming from. If asked where I'm going, I point out that as could not have committed a crime there yet they had no need to know. I know why they ask, it just annoys me.
Don't answer questions, Ever.

If you are required by law to provide ID, then do it, if not then exercise your 4th Amendment rights and refuse, but never-ever answer questions.

This has been posted many times, but it's worth another look.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/18/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Again youre fantasizing about strange s hit......feel bad for the other residents at the senior citizen joint...

We support you dear.

I know you think it's a safe space for you, which is why you cry like a b itch when someone points out how stupid you are.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

We support you dear.

I know you think it's a safe space for you, which is why you cry like a b itch when someone points out how stupid you are.

Sweety, that doesn't really make sense...are you suuuure you are a policewoman?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

We support you dear.

Sweety, that doesn't really make sense...are you suuuure you are a policewoman?

Has it been awhile since your family visited you at the old folks home? Is this a cry for help?

Lol fugging boomers

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
learn your law rights but be decent about it with all officers , some officer`s are arses some are very decent ,i have dealt with both . the worst ones are always the little guys they wanna act tuff .

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Has it been awhile since your family visited you at the old folks home? Is this a cry for help?

Lol fugging boomers

You seem tense...is it that time for you?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by pete53
learn your law rights but be decent about it with all officers , some officer`s are arses some are very decent ,i have dealt with both . the worst ones are always the little guys women they wanna act tuff .

Fixed it for ya.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It's always a good thing when bad cops have to face consequences.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I put together the first Citizens Police Academy for our department. One of the first things I did was give the students a list of definitions that we used every day while doing our job. Included in the list was reasonable suspicion and probable cause. Both are related and both are important parts of any investigation and possible arrest. It's a sad state of affairs that those 2 officers could not recite it for the person asking about it.

We have no restrictions about filming or taking pictures outside of any government buildings, especially while standing on public property. Inside of buildings where there are people who do not want to be filmed or there is a security issue, that is completely different.

Maybe the local court has some kind of jurisdiction outside of the building. That would be unusual. Is it possible the Court had restrictions on pictures and video outside of the building ? Yes. Keep in mind, we are talking about democRAT controlled Chicago.

None the less, those 2 officers should of been able to know what "reasonable suspicion" and "probable cause" are all about. And, if the judges who sit in that Courthouse had some kind of restrictions on taking pictures of that building, the officers should of been able to quote the order.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 08/18/23.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's always a good thing when bad cops have to face consequences.

Actually Hawk, it is always a good thing when everyone is held accountable for their actions.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (10gaugemag, Akhutr, 6mmbrfan, 358wsm, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,197 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,220
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.