Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
TFF

Fugkin mop head....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You would think the Whitehouse would use a smarter person to run Joe's twitter account.

What a train wreck this administration is.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Can’t be too smart and be a Dem.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
KJP, if you listen to her, she calls herself a "historic" press secretary. First black, first gay press secretary. As if those are qualifiers for excellence. I believe she has blown her own horn and claimed that she is among the best, if not the best press secretary. As with most of the Biden administration, she is delusional. Incompetent.

Last edited by AB2506; 08/18/23.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by AB2506
KJP, if you listen to her, she calls herself a "historic" press secretary. First black, first gay press secretary. As if those are qualifiers for excellence. I believe she has blown her own horn and claimed that she is among the best, if not the best press secretary. As with most of the Biden administration, she is delusional. Incompetent.

Missing one last thing to make her truly historic

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FJB

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I doubt that KJP made this mistake.

I'm sure that both her and Biden's X accounts are run by someone else. She's too stupid to be trusted with posting anything.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Shouting Biden: ‘Name me a single objective we’ve ever set out to accomplish that we’ve failed on!’
August 17, 2023

Yes Cornpop your objective was to destroy the US and its Middle Class.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk

I'm sure that both her and Biden's X accounts are run by someone else. She's too stupid to be trusted with posting anything.

FRP

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

Ummm.....she's trusted to go on National TV and spout off her whore mouth.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Shouting Biden: ‘Name me a single objective we’ve ever set out to accomplish that we’ve failed on!’
August 17, 2023

Yes Cornpop your objective was to destroy the US and its Middle Class.

He did a hell of a job on the Afghanistan withdrawal!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Meanwhile.....back at the ranch.....the GOP cashes their paychecks!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Ummm...Not by herself she's not.

She's the first WH Press Secretary tht has an assistant press secretary to answer questions that she's too uninformed to address. Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby is present during nearly all of her press briefings, and frequently answers questions in her stead. When he's not answering questions directly, he's keeping an eye on her and is quick to interject.

So no, she's not trusted to do her job.

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

Ummm...Not by herself she's not.

She's the first WH Press Secretary tht has an assistant press secretary to answer questions that she's too uninformed to address. Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby is present during nearly all of her press briefings, and frequently answers questions in her stead. When he's not answering questions directly, he's keeping an eye on her and is quick to interject.

So no, she's not trusted to do her job.

Could be same same with the tweets. Someone hands her a memo and says "here, put this on that twatter thingamabob."

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Could be same same with the tweets. Someone hands her a script and says "here, put this on that twatter thingamabob."

“Thingamabob”. 😂

She still hasn’t figured out that “sail foam” thing.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That moppy headed negress is an angry bitter brown bitch. She has the perpetual look of someone that’s been sucking on a lemon and eye makeup that would cause a circus clown to blush. She’s a perfect representation of the left…angry, ignorant, a laughable caricature that can’t be taken seriously, narcissistic and an obviously false confidence meant to camouflage the abject fear she feels knowing that she’s wholly incapable of doing the job. KJP is just another affirmative action promotion and more proof that that you can be either intelligent and qualified for your job or you can be black….just not both if you are going to work for the democrats.

The funny thing is just how indignant that negress bitch gets at the softball questions thrown her way. The media is in the bag for Biden and the stupid questions they throw at her are easily answered yet she gets all flustered, angry and her sour puss gets even more animated. I’ve started to watch the press conferences simply for a laugh…the left is so retarded and confused that they’re unknowingly providing great comedy….tragic comedy but comedy nonetheless. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 35, akrange, 7mm_Loco, 11 invisible), 1,503 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,627
Posts18,492,938
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.