Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 106 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 105 106
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Raferman
I'm not religious but I think it's silly to harass folks for believing as hard as you do not.

I am a believer and I find it downright rude to be proselytized at by anyone of any belief.

The issue is not the belief or lack of...it is the constant preaching and intrusive pushing of agenda that is so damned annoying.

And the same lowlifes that indulge in this activity claim it as their divine duty.

Bingo. Seeking out people that think differently, just to disrupt their conversations and act like a victim when they retort is the epitome of attention-seeking.

These clowns take it to a higher level by seeking attention, daily, and complaining about the attention they get.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
We have people down here just like you, we call them "Karens":

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You don’t check your posts for the existence of humor before hitting the reply button, do you. Please say “No”……otherwise, it would suggest that you thought this was funny.

You’re not very good at this. Be a better sidekick.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The issue is not the belief or lack of...it is the constant preaching and intrusive pushing of agenda that is so damned annoying.

Guess where the preaching is coming from (hint: rhymes with Christianity).

That's why your country is going down the shitter.

While we’re on our way, can you give us a weather report from the deepest depths of the loo?

Self awareness: FAIL

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Nobody was being harrassed. Questioning and open debate is not preaching or pushing an agenda. It's guys like Ray that get butt hurt over any perceived challenge to their faith.

Do you work for a media outlet, because your gaslighting is strong! You act like you haven’t been crashing and intentionally disrupting christian threads for years.

Anyone who doesn’t already know this and just do a search and see years of your hate speech.

Self awareness: FAIL

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Nobody was being harrassed. Questioning and open debate is not preaching or pushing an agenda. It's guys like Ray that get butt hurt over any perceived challenge to their faith.

That is exactly what the other lot says.

This dude gets it.

Essentially, the atheist science clown show has been enjoying exclusive rights to uncontested trolling for years.

I’m just a mirror. Act mature and I’ll act mature. Act like a douche and you’ll get it coming back at you. If you don’t like what you get, change…or not. I don’t care.

- Socrates
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No need to lose your schit and rearrange qoutes.

You’ll have to excuse Mauserless. He, so desperately, wants to be funny and smart. You’re not working with your typical douche. He’s the kind that makes you wince when he attempts to apply…….humor (for lack of a better term).

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Guess where the preaching is coming from (hint: rhymes with Christianity).

That's why your country is going down the shitter.

Except the other lot use persecution and inequality when given a chance, just to get what they want and in spite of what the correct moral action should be. It's their way or the hell highway as far as they are concerned. They project their fary tale immorality onto others.

It’s real easy (for those with a fully functioning brain): If you see a thread about christianity and you hate christians…..don’t click on the thread.

When you click on the thread to offer insults and disrupt the conversation, you’re the one projecting your fairy tale on others.

Self awareness: FAIL.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

They do. Even while coming in with all guns blazing.

You really don’t read your own posts, do you. 🙄

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Karen Ray, Karen Raspy, Karen CCCC, Karen Raferman.....and the list goes on.

This is what happens when a person that relies on cut and paste doesn’t cut and paste. 🙄

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Outstanding. It looks like we made a breakthrough. Now all you have to do is stop…..or not. I don’t care. You’ve done wonders for my post count.

- Socrates
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NeedAnotherReeferMan
Cute altering my handle, Mauser and nine what happens if the constabulary finds 9mm luger in your car?
You go to goal.

I always have a 9mm in my car when I'm heading down to the pistol range. The cops don't seem to be perturbed about it.
Do you need to call ahead or can you carry anytime you please.

I forgot to mention - I don't need to carry. What am I afraid of? Not a whole lot that would make me want to carry. We're not all that 3rd world down here.

Just come up with that now?!?! Wow, you’re lightning quick. 🤣

What kind of reason do you need? Feels good to be treated like a free man and have the choice to do so. That’s reason enough for me. In NC, we can even carry if we stop into the pub for a quick brew. You just gotta make it open carry.

Its good to hear you can put whats left of your guns in the car on the way to the shooting range, though. It would suck to have to mail them there. Then again, government regulated carry is never an issue when you can go shooting in your backyard.

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by DBT
You sound like someone who loves to play with his own cock alot - you should meet up with fellow RayTard maybe. You both live in the same area, so that's a bonus.

Whoa. Calm down. You’re going to have a stroke, young lady.

As wailed by a man with the mind of a child, butt hurt, angry, red face, snot flying. Poor little Raymond, pull yourself together and get a life.
Originally Posted by DBT
You sound like someone who loves to play with his own cock alot - you should meet up with fellow RayTard maybe. You both live in the same area, so that's a bonus.

Whoa. Calm down. You’re going to have a stroke, young lady.

As wailed by a man with the mind of a child, butt hurt, angry, red face, snot flying. Poor little Raymond, pull yourself together and get a life.

Very imaginative and descriptive. Fascinating. Please go on……

Karen Ray? Is that you? How are you? Where have you been?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Outstanding. It looks like we made a breakthrough. Now all you have to do is stop…..or not. I don’t care. You’ve done wonders for my post count.

That's where you go wrong. You are not being attacked. Why not apply the same standard of skepticism to our own beliefs and claims as you do with other people's beliefs and claims?

There is no need to be upset. You don't have to read or respond. Just ignore whatever doesn't suit your needs. Isn't that what you essentially do in any case?

Why do you try to stifle freedom of speech? You are entitled to have your say, we are entitled to have ours.

Your behaviour is that of an intolerant child - ''Wah, wah, you aren't allowed to play here, you can't say that, go away, sob, sob.''

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
That's where you go wrong. You are not being attacked. Why not apply the same standard of skepticism to our own beliefs and claims as you do with other people's beliefs and claims?

There is no need to be upset. You don't have to read or respond. Just ignore whatever doesn't suit your needs. Isn't that what you essentially do in any case?

Why do you try to stifle freedom of speech? You are entitled to have your say, we are entitled to have ours.

Your behaviour is that of an intolerant child - ''Wah, wah, you aren't allowed to play here, you can't say that, go away, sob, sob.''

Oh look, another pretentious and ignorant statement by the ‘fire clown show.

Thank you, ma’am. May I have another?

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

What a well thought out and deeply cerebral response. This was both, hurtful and unsettling. I’m at a loss for a response and am going to have to reflect on this for a while. I don’t know if I can recov……….

Never mind. I’m good.

Proceed with your presentation of higher thinking and searing wit, my lady….

P.S. You’re an idiot.

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

What a well thought out and deeply cerebral response. This was both, hurtful and unsettling. I’m at a loss for a response and am going to have to reflect on this for a while. I don’t know if I can recov……….

Never mind. I’m good.

Proceed with your presentation of higher thinking and searing wit, my lady….

Poor little Karen Ray, unable to deal with reality, knickers in a twist, beside herself with grief, wailing her anguish at the world.

P.S. You’re an idiot.

Pull out your makeup mirror and take a good hard look at yourself, Sweetie.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

Oh look, another ignorant statement by the ‘fire atheist clown show. Repetition seems to be your only means of communication. I can oblige in your childish game.

Beat ya to the bottom, my sweet friend of Dorothy.

- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Should probably rename this thread "Karen RayTard's Epic Estrogen Dump - Part 15". LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Oh look, another ignorant statement by the ‘fire atheist clown show. Repetition seems to be your only means of communication. I can oblige in your childish game.

Beat ya to the bottom, my sweet friend of Dorothy.

You of course, as a self perceived rightous, god fearing christian on a holy crusade against 'evil atheists,' never repeat, never go wrong, never make mistakes.....a self seen perfection that is as delusional as believing things that are written in ancient scrolls, myth and magic, gods and demons, by people who had no idea of the scope and scale of the universe, or the world we live in.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Should probably rename this thread "Karen RayTard's Epic Estrogen Dump - Part 15". LOL!!!

He is seriously butt hurt. smile

Page 19 of 106 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

297 members (320090T, 303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 1,242 guests, and 928 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,518
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.