Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 138 of 257 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 256 257
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Why did you intimate that you had their "final production" ??

Ek #5 Bowie, bug-wit.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You don't have to like it or understand it.

... but there it is.

Ask your mommy.

Ha!

GR

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
No, I think it was a phantom pregnancy !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When all y'all finish up and have washed your hands... and brushed your tooth...

Ha!

So ya know.

GR

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Garandimal
Originally Posted by Raferman
So you have a knife? Mkay

Some simpleton thought it belonged in this thread.

GR

No, was just polite enough, to bring it to a thread you turned into a dumpster fire !

Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Nice deflection, ArseClown,

Why did you intimate that you had their "final production" knife & post the web pic, rather than post the pic of your own ??

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

'Cause, you're a braggart, lying, POS, [bleep], trying to impress, the real cool guys !!!

& got caught, with your hand up Mumma's skirt !

Laughing at you, not with you !!

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When all y'all finish up and have washed your hands... and brushed your tooth...

Ha!

So ya know.

GR

Absolute truth.
I'm in remission.
Low carb living saved my life.
I've never felt better in my life.

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Salmonella

Ha!

So ya know.

GR

Absolute truth.
I'm in remission.
Low carb living saved my life.
I've never felt better in my life.

Have a family member who is shedding weight and reversing what is at least pre-diabetes, if not worse.

Keto+Fasting+Exercise

GR

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Just finished the fourth fast in the series, no discernible difference.

The premise is flawed short term, though there may be benefits with long term fasting, short term is pointless from what I can see.

Yes I am aware that the halfwits will say I should have gone longer or that they can do better...good, have at it...knock yourselves out.

The upshot is that they are talking shit.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The premise is flawed short term, though there may be benefits with long term fasting, short term is pointless from what I can see.

Yes I am aware that the halfwits will say I should have gone longer or that they can do better...good, have at it...knock yourselves out.

The "waste of time" you are participating in?

... Is Starvation - the cessation of Carbohydrates and protein.

So, you are doing it wrong.

IF - one is interested in Fasting, then Ketosis facilitates that - the cessation of Fats and protein.

... after one has already solved the Sugar addiction, and is eating as a Human.

Long term, the human body will shift from starvation to fasting, but it is a decidedly unpleasant process - like any drug withdrawal.

GR

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

This is true and kinda my point from the beginning... Time restricted eating isn't something new, by itself it's the least effective way to lose weight in the genetics/activity/diet.

It's a convenient platform to possibly reduce food consumption, but if you eat the same amount of food a day it is very limited on losing weight, you really won't tell the difference.

These guys on here are also doing some combination of low carb/no sugar/no carb. That's where the weight is being lost. You can reduce your intake even multiple times a day, stay in ketosis by what you eat not when, lose the same amount of weight.

I've also done the 1 day a week fast, on sundays, tomorrow will be the forth in a row also. I eat twice a day, have for 10 years just because. Don't get hungry during a day fast. I've lost 2 net lbs in the last 4 weeks but that was from increased work load and Aug heat. I fluctuate 6lbs during a hard day and that's water weight.

But I'm already where these guys are trying to get to body weight wise. I could lose weight but I'm finally up to the weight that is the best balance of strength and health for me.

For me the 1 day a week fast is a cleansing of toxins, there has been no great weight loss, not noticeable at all, and that's fine.

To break trough the wall of weight loss takes multiple applications at the same time... activity/diet/platform of how you eat.

This thread went from an IF to keto thread quickly.

Kent

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And these low carb diets have been around for awhile, since the 90s at least, they all work about the same.

Kent

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Wasn't trying to lose weight, I was checking to see how much shit the op and his boyfriends were spruiking...a lot apparently.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Wasn't trying to lose weight, I was checking to see how much shit the op and his boyfriends were spruiking...a lot apparently.

I understood. Disregarding the bs, has it helped your acid reflux?

Kent

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by krp

I understood. Disregarding the bs, has it helped your acid reflux?

Kent

No...that was transitory.

Generally it isn't that much of an issue...but I really do like potato bake.

Added...and God help me I have discovered that the Balranald Bakery makes a most excellent sourdough loaf.

There is one thing of interest...the sourdough bread like the gluten free bread doesn't bloat me like other bread does...I confirmed this yesterday by consuming a half loaf in one sitting with absolutely no ill affects other than being overfull...as opposed to one slice of regular white/bran/brown bread causing bloat.

Last edited by JSTUART; 08/19/23.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
It has helped mine, but it has never been a permanent issue, has always come and gone.

Mostly my wife is starting to suffer arthritis in her hip, trying to reduce inflammation. She is pretty careful on her carbs and no sugar anyway, eats at 12 and then dinner. Haven't seen great results yet, still trying. She's reluctant to get a hip replacement. It's going to be one of those deals when she finally does she'll regret waiting so long. I'm just support either way.

Kent

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by krp
It has helped mine, but it has never been a permanent issue, has always come and gone.

Mostly my wife is starting to suffer arthritis in her hip, trying to reduce inflammation. She is pretty careful on her carbs and no sugar anyway, eats at 12 and then dinner. Haven't seen great results yet, still trying. She's reluctant to get a hip replacement. It's going to be one of those deals when she finally does she'll regret waiting so long. I'm just support either way.

Kent

Supporting family is what we are here for.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Oh, and she says I don't know how to pronounce keto... I say it like kettle... she says it's key'to... I do it to bug her now...

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

If she is a white woman of European decent, she needs to cut out nightshade vegetables

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

If she is a white woman of European decent, she needs to cut out nightshade vegetables

Half welch/polish, half spanish/mex, dark hair green eyes.

I have no idea what nightshade vegetables are.

I'm a meat and potatoes guy... corn and greenbeans.

Kent

Last edited by krp; 08/19/23.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by krp
Oh, and she says I don't know how to pronounce keto... I say it like kettle... she says it's key'to... I do it to bug her now...

Kent

One of a married man's little pleasures, guaranteed to amuse.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Damn, nightshade vegetables are the best ones... potatoes, tomatoes, peppers... chit

Kent

Page 138 of 257 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 256 257

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (219DW, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,653 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,480
Posts18,529,651
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.