Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 106 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 105 106
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Should probably rename this thread "Karen RayTard's Epic Estrogen Dump - Part 15". LOL!!!

[Linked Image]

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
You of course, as a self perceived rightous, god fearing christian on a holy crusade against 'evil atheists,' never repeat, never go wrong, never make mistakes.....a self seen perfection that is as delusional as believing things that are written in ancient scrolls, myth and magic, gods and demons, by people who had no idea of the scope and scale of the universe, or the world we live in.

I had no idea you were such a victim. Point to the teddy bear and show me where the bad man touched you.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Should probably rename this thread "Karen RayTard's Epic Estrogen Dump - Part 15". LOL!!!

He is seriously butt hurt. smile

I don’t know what that means, but I find it disturbing that you have repeatedly talked about hurting my butt.

Like……..a lot.

Not too comfortable with my butt constantly on your minds. I’m not a phobe, but you guys can’t stop talking about it.

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by DBT

I don’t know what that means, but I find it disturbing that you have repeatedly talked about hurting my butt.

Like……..a lot.

Not too comfortable with my butt constantly on your minds. I’m not a phobe, but you guys can’t stop talking about it.

It's the smell that's unavoidable. You appear and there it is, the smell of a butt hurt Karen who can't let go, sitting on her computer day and night with no purpose in life but to whine at those who question her faith in myth and magic. Karen Ray, a sad and tragic figure, for sure.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
You of course, as a self perceived rightous, god fearing christian on a holy crusade against 'evil atheists,' never repeat, never go wrong, never make mistakes.....a self seen perfection that is as delusional as believing things that are written in ancient scrolls, myth and magic, gods and demons, by people who had no idea of the scope and scale of the universe, or the world we live in.

I had no idea you were such a victim. Point to the teddy bear and show me where the bad man touched you.

You are as phony as your Socrates quote, Karen.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Like……..a lot.

It's the smell that's unavoidable. You appear and there it is, the smell of a butt hurt Karen who can't let go, sitting on her computer day and night with no purpose in life but to whine at those who question her faith in myth and magic. Karen Ray, a sad and tragic figure, for sure.

So your reason as to why you keep mentioning my butt is because you’re fantasizing about smelling it? That doesn’t exactly make it more acceptable. 🤔

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Oh look, another unimaginative statement by the ‘fire atheist clown show using the exact same, boring insults. Repetition seems to be your only means of communication.

I can oblige.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

- Socrates
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It has been interesting watching this, not the banter...the inability to disengage.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Oh look, another unimaginative statement by the ‘fire atheist clown show using the exact same, boring insults. Repetition seems to be your only means of communication.

I can oblige.

What are you doing, Karen? Are you the tragic victim in all this? Did someone injure your pride? Or are you playing the role of crusader?

"Sob, the mean Aussie atheists came onto our Prayer thread and hurt my feelings, sob, sob, I'll get them back, yes I will, sniffle, sniffle. "

Is that it? Yes it is, Karen, that is what upset you so deeply.

IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
It has been interesting watching this, not the banter...the inability to disengage.

Poor little Raymond clearly wants the last word, so the question is whether to let him have it. It's already well past its expiry date.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I reckon RayFail should start his own YouTube channel - The Stinky Karen RayTard Channel. The first episode should be about how he achieves his complete estrogen ketosis simply by flooding forums with his inane butthurt messages.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
What are you doing, Karen? Are you the tragic victim in all this? Did someone injure your pride? Or are you playing the role of crusader?

"Sob, the mean Aussie atheists came onto our Prayer thread and hurt my feelings, sob, sob, I'll get them back, yes I will, sniffle, sniffle. "

Is that it? Yes it is, Karen, that is what upset you so deeply.

Oh look, another ignorant statement by the ‘fire atheist clown show. Repetition seems to be your only means of communication. I can oblige in your childish game.

- Socrates
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
For a change of pace for five minutes, I picked up an old Parker-Hale no 1 rod stop that fits .224 cleaning rods on ebay last night...somewhat pleased with the purchase.

Also picked up a couple of 4 mm x 350 mm aluminium rods to replace a couple on my Shooting Chrony...getting there.

[Linked Image]

The rod stop should pair up nicely with one of these old Parker-Hale rods...probably the second one from the top.

[Linked Image]

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Poor little Raymond clearly wants the last word, so the question is whether to let him have it. It's already well past its expiry date.

LOL. You have no choice….here or any thread. Better yet, I’ll tell you what you’re going to do because I own you: You’re going to either stop posting or eventually go back to using the only same old boring insults you have:

- Poor
- Little
- Tyke
- Butt hurt
- Karen
- Cry
- Sob
- Myth
- Magic
- Grow up

That’s all you got. Maybe you can spend an hour to scrape up a response without using those words, but you won’t be able to do it more than once or twice because you (and you mentally-challenged sidekick) don’t possess the ability to conduct original thought. You either repeat yourselves or repeat the person that’s getting the best of you. You’re too low IQ to divert to original thought for very long.

I told you before. I’ve got a lot of time and I’m willing to give you the attention you crave while I bump my post count. Seems like you have it, too. You want to play in thoughtless repeater? Clearly, I’m your huckleberry. I can oblige.

Now, either scurry off like the cowardly cockroach that you’ve shown yourself to be or post. I don’t care. The best part is (as you said it to others), there’s nothing you can do about it……and everyone knows it. 🤣

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
I reckon RayFail should start his own YouTube channel - The Stinky Karen RayTard Channel. The first episode should be about how he achieves his complete estrogen ketosis simply by flooding forums with his inane butthurt messages.

I bet you would reckon that. Judging by your posts, I bet you’d especially appreciate it if I put it in cartoon form and spoke real slow with 1-syllable words.

Mauserless, I hit the jackpot when I came across you. You’re a treasure trove of self-defeating, cringingly stupid comments and don’t even know it. Pure gold.

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

LOL. You have no choice….here or any thread. Better yet, I’ll tell you what you’re going to do because I own you: You’re going to either stop posting or eventually go back to using the only same old boring insults you have:

- Poor
- Little
- Tyke
- Butt hurt
- Karen
- Cry
- Sob
- Myth
- Magic
- Grow up

That’s all you got. Maybe you can spend an hour to scrape up a response without using those words, but you won’t be able to do it more than once or twice because you (and you mentally-challenged sidekick) don’t possess the ability to conduct original thought. You either repeat yourselves or repeat the person that’s getting the best of you. You’re too low IQ to divert to original thought for very long.

I told you before. I’ve got a lot of time and I’m willing to give you the attention you crave while I bump my post count. Seems like you have it, too. You want to play in thoughtless repeater? Clearly, I’m your huckleberry. I can oblige.

Now, either scurry off like the cowardly cockroach that you’ve shown yourself to be or post. I don’t care. The best part is (as you said it to others), there’s nothing you can do about it……and everyone knows it. 🤣

Poor little Raymond typing any old sh*te to get a bit of attention.

Why don't you try rational argument for a change?

Are you unable to do it, or unwilling to try?

As your sour disposition stems from a challenge to your faith, give a reasoned argument for its validity, explain why what you believe is true.

Beyond the fundamentals of morality, the golden rule (expressed by Socrates, BTW), why do you think the bible is valid in this day and age?

How do you reconcile the contradictions?

How do you reconcile descriptions of God as Love on the one hand and a bloodthirsty vindictive tyrant on the other?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

- Poor
- Little
- Tyke
- Butt hurt
- Karen
- Cry
- Sob
- Myth
- Magic
- Grow up

Karen Raymond, is this you? It looks just like you. It must be you!!

[Linked Image from todaysparent.mblycdn.com]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Poor little Raymond typing any old sh*te to get a bit of attention.

Heh heh heh….do my bidding……

I find your limited vocabulary pretty darn funny. Its the stuff beer bets are made of.

Originally Posted by DBT
Why don't you try rational argument for a change?

Are you unable to do it, or unwilling to try?

Well, see….that’s where you’re partially correct. It always starts off with a rational discussion. Then you enter and bring your unsubstantiated (have your caretaker look that up, Mauserless) claims of science and insults. Its clear you have no intention of a rational debate.

Believing in intelligent design, I never did or would enter a conversation about evolution taking place between atheists and tell them they’re all, not only wrong, but unintelligent for believing what they believe without expecting to be treated like a turd.

Of course, if I was a troll looking for attention, I could see where that would be amusing. If that environment had virtually no moderation, it would be even better. As I’ve said before, bravo, cockroach….you’ve found your crevice right here at the ‘fire.

Originally Posted by DBT
As your sour disposition stems from a challenge to your faith……

Honestly, if that’s what you truly believe, you’re not very perceptive. I can discuss any topic with civility, as long as civility is reciprocated. Don’t like how I address you, check yourself.

Originally Posted by DBT
….give a reasoned argument for its validity, explain why what you believe is true.

Beyond the fundamentals of morality, the golden rule (expressed by Socrates, BTW), why do you think the bible is valid in this day and age?

How do you reconcile the contradictions?

How do you reconcile descriptions of God as Love on the one hand and a bloodthirsty vindictive tyrant on the other?

Oh. You’re gonna play grown up now?

Originally Posted by DBT
Karen Raymond, is this you? It looks just like you. It must be you!!

[Linked Image from todaysparent.mblycdn.com]

LOL. Nope. You’re not going play grown up.

The fact that you sent this response about 30 seconds after playing the charade of being “misunderstood” as an intelligent mind being victimized by religious zealots is absolutely hilarious.

This obvious display of bipolar disorder is a very interesting trolling tactic. I’ve noticed you doing it in christian threads. You switch between trying to (loosely) sounding like you’re trying to take part in debate and hurling preadolescent insults to draw more responses.

It was always more subtle, though. This last one has a clean break without pause, suggesting a psychotic episode. I may have to give that some consideration in our future exchanges.

1,000 posts cometh. What else do you have, my newest, bestest friend…or have you slithered away?

- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Poor little Karen RayTard, so butthurt. So tell us RayTard, where abouts on your vagina did they touch you to make you so butthurt?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Page 20 of 106 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

325 members (240NMC, 12344mag, 22magnut, 10ring1, 160user, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 1,295 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,521
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.