Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 106 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 105 106
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Poor little Karen RayTard, so butthurt. So tell us RayTard, where abouts on your vagina did they touch you to make you so butthurt?

were you molested as a child ? sure looks that way from your retaliatory language.....

lashing out at people by using bad memories of your past ..... Dude, that reeks of serious mental instability and you are a potential molester yourself,

You need serious therapy

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
SwampTurd! Haven't seen you floating around here in a while. Were you the one who molested RayTard?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Honest question. With Covid Part Deux coming will you guys be taking more shots or just saying no?

I think some of the same fools here that fell for it will say no but others will buy into the BS and believe what they are told.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Springcove
Honest question. With Covid Part Deux coming will you guys be taking more shots or just saying no?

I think some of the same fools here that fell for it will say no but others will buy into the BS and believe what they are told.

It's not really a big thing over here anymore. I was at the doctors last week and no masks, actually it was like that 6 months ago too (I think they still wanted them at the docs 12 months ago but they had otherwise gone from public). I see the occasional ad on TV reminding that a covid booster is a good idea but it's generally a dead duck. It seems to be on par with the flu in regards to how they see it these days ie more of a risk for the elderly.

I got my flu jab but didn't bother with another covid booster. YMMV.

Our state government wanted to retrospectively punish those teachers who refused to be vaccinated even after they removed that request - not sure what happened. It would be extremely idiotic of our government to want to do that now, but we do have an idiotic government though.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
Poor little Karen RayTard, so butthurt. So tell us RayTard, where abouts on your vagina did they touch you to make you so butthurt?

I would tell you, however, judging by your posts, you wouldn’t understand without a highly detailed photo with arrows and labels.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RayF

I would tell you, however, judging by your posts, you wouldn’t understand without a highly detailed photo with arrows and labels.
You're hurting her feelers Ray, keep up the lords work.
Lol

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

It's not really a big thing over here anymore. I was at the doctors last week and no masks, actually it was like that 6 months ago too (I think they still wanted them at the docs 12 months ago but they had otherwise gone from public). I see the occasional ad on TV reminding that a covid booster is a good idea but it's generally a dead duck. It seems to be on par with the flu in regards to how they see it these days ie more of a risk for the elderly.

Our state government wanted to retrospectively punish those teachers who refused to be vaccinated even after they removed that request - not sure what happened. It would be extremely idiotic of our government to want to do that now, but we do have an idiotic government though.

Appreciate the reply. Having idiotic government seems to be the new normal.

The closer we get to our elections here in November the more I believe they will ratchet it up. I guess we shall see.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Swamplord! Haven't seen you floating around here in a while. Were you the one who molested RayTard?

Instead of using what little imagination you have to fantasize about guy on guy action, may you should use it create new words, Simple Jack.

Pretty creepy to read about the homoerotic muh-muh-muh-muh-moo-vees happening in your head.

- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

The closer we get to our elections here in November the more I believe they will ratchet it up. I guess we shall see.

I'm surprised that covid would still be a big issue anywhere.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raferman
Lol

LOL. I am as He made me. 😉

- Socrates
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

I'm surprised that covid would still be a big issue anywhere.

It’s how they control the gullible here. Especially at election time.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lol

Being an idiot, you are too dumb to know what you do. wink

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Lol

Says the atheist crusader.
Lol

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Poor little Raymond typing any old sh*te to get a bit of attention.

Heh heh heh….do my bidding……

I find your limited vocabulary pretty darn funny. Its the stuff beer bets are made of.

Originally Posted by DBT
Why don't you try rational argument for a change?

Are you unable to do it, or unwilling to try?

Well, see….that’s where you’re partially correct. It always starts off with a rational discussion. Then you enter and bring your unsubstantiated (have your caretaker look that up, Mauserless) claims of science and insults. Its clear you have no intention of a rational debate.

Believing in intelligent design, I never did or would enter a conversation about evolution taking place between atheists and tell them they’re all, not only wrong, but unintelligent for believing what they believe without expecting to be treated like a turd.

Of course, if I was a troll looking for attention, I could see where that would be amusing. If that environment had virtually no moderation, it would be even better. As I’ve said before, bravo, cockroach….you’ve found your crevice right here at the ‘fire.

Originally Posted by DBT
As your sour disposition stems from a challenge to your faith……

Honestly, if that’s what you truly believe, you’re not very perceptive. I can discuss any topic with civility, as long as civility is reciprocated. Don’t like how I address you, check yourself.

Originally Posted by DBT
….give a reasoned argument for its validity, explain why what you believe is true.

Beyond the fundamentals of morality, the golden rule (expressed by Socrates, BTW), why do you think the bible is valid in this day and age?

How do you reconcile the contradictions?

How do you reconcile descriptions of God as Love on the one hand and a bloodthirsty vindictive tyrant on the other?

Oh. You’re gonna play grown up now?

Originally Posted by DBT
Karen Raymond, is this you? It looks just like you. It must be you!!

[Linked Image from todaysparent.mblycdn.com]

LOL. Nope. You’re not going play grown up.

The fact that you sent this response about 30 seconds after playing the charade of being “misunderstood” as an intelligent mind being victimized by religious zealots is absolutely hilarious.

This obvious display of bipolar disorder is a very interesting trolling tactic. I’ve noticed you doing it in christian threads. You switch between trying to (loosely) sounding like you’re trying to take part in debate and hurling preadolescent insults to draw more responses.

It was always more subtle, though. This last one has a clean break without pause, suggesting a psychotic episode. I may have to give that some consideration in our future exchanges.

1,000 posts cometh. What else do you have, my newest, bestest friend…or have you slithered away?

Poor little Raymond, it seems that living in your mothers basement gives you a lot of time to produce huge piles of horse sh*t.

And it's noted that you still avoid the issue that got your knickers in a twist in the first place, the poor morality and contradictions in the bible.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Honestly, if that’s what you truly believe, you’re not very perceptive. I can discuss any topic with civility, as long as civility is reciprocated. Don’t like how I address you, check yourself.

You lie.

I merely pointed to the morality and contradictions to be found in the bible, and backed it with quotes.

At which point you and some of your comrades went into full blown hissy fit mode, where you have been ever since.

Look at yourself, Karen.

Another lie. It is you who has avoided the issue from the beginning, and you do it now by acting the Man and pretending that it's about me.

It's all about you, Karen, and your avoidance of the truth.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Poor little Raymond, it seems that living in your mothers basement gives you a lot of time to produce huge piles of horse sh*t.

And it's noted that you still avoid the issue that got your knickers in a twist in the first place, the poor morality and contradictions in the bible.

LOL. These cut way to deep. I don’t know much longer before I quit. 🤣🤣🤣

BTW, everybody takes 3 drinks. Two for when numb nuts said “poor” and one for “little”.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
You lie.

I merely pointed to the morality and contradictions to be found in the bible, and backed it with quotes.

At which point you and some of your comrades went into full blown hissy fit mode, where you have been ever since.

Look at yourself, Karen.

Another lie. It is you who has avoided the issue from the beginning, and you do it now by acting the Man and pretending that it's about me.

🤣

Everybody take 2 drinks. The “Karen” thing must be new in Australia. These clowns are probably still using a phone modem, too. 😂

Speaking of lies….

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
You lie.

Look at yourself, Karen.

🤣

Everybody take 2 drinks. The “Karen” thing must be new in Australia. These clowns are probably still using a phone modem, too. 😂

Speaking of lies….

[Linked Image]

Still lying, Raymond, and still avoiding the issue that got your knickers in a twist in the first place, an issue that you are incapable of dealing with.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

Are you getting your material from Mauserless now or did you just conduct a DIY lobotomy?

So, so……lame. Please……go back to cut and paste. Yikes. 🙄

For if no other reason, do it to not embarrass your countrymen.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Still lying, Raymond, and still avoiding the issue that got your knickers in a twist in the first place, an issue that you are incapable of dealing with.

Speaking of avoiding……

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
Page 21 of 106 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (117LBS, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 46 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,920
Posts18,518,786
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.