Print Thread
Hop To
Page 60 of 315 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 314 315
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Any F-16s they might get over the next five years are going to have avionics vastly inferrior to the Russian Su-35's IRBIS-E phased array radar.

If a Ukraine-piloted F-16 fighter group is ever deployed (I have my doubts that will actually come to pass), they better hope to not run into any Russian Su-35s. They will be down before they're even aware the Russians are in the air.
Relatively few SU35's have been used over Ukraine. How many does Russia have that are air worthy. Then there is the fa t that Russian tactics and pilot training levels are very poor as they have always been.
I certainly don't see it being a cake walk for the Russians against the F16.
Then there is the fact that the Russians always over hype and under deliver when it comes to their military tech.
Of course you guys guzzle the Kremlins propaganda with abandon.

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by BWalker
Any F-16s they might get over the next five years are going to have avionics vastly inferrior to the Russian Su-35's IRBIS-E phased array radar.

If a Ukraine-piloted F-16 fighter group is ever deployed (I have my doubts that will actually come to pass), they better hope to not run into any Russian Su-35s. They will be down before they're even aware the Russians are in the air.
Relatively few SU35's have been used over Ukraine. How many does Russia have that are air worthy. Then there is the fa t that Russian tactics and pilot training levels are very poor as they have always been.
Then there is the fact that the Russians always over hype and under deliver when it comes to their military tech.
LMAO. Talking about propaganda "guzzling!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Hastings

NATO countries will supply the pilots just as did Russia in 1967 for the Arab MIGs

No NATO pilot would volunteer for Thant suicide mission. NATO pilots are used to bombing defenseless unarmed women and children and civilians in third world impoverished countries with no militaries, no air forces , no air defense systems.

It would be a slaughter and very bad optics. Like our outdated military equipment in Ukraine now
I hope you are right. I suspect NATO, in particular the USA is already in Ukraine analyzing intel and advising on strategy. Biden is promoting U.S. entry into this conflict way worse than FDR ever did in his day. There will be some pretext for U.S. troops to go into Ukraine proper and then a call for war with Russia when some of them get killed.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

I bet you've never traveled more than 50 miles from your POB. lol weren't you a covtard too if I remember?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
One could have the most sophisticated platform in the world (which the F-16 certainly is not), but if the avionics are not up to date, the plane is a sitting duck to a fighter with modern radars and missile guidance systems.

The SU-35 is a vastly superior air to air platform. It has superior avionics. Why do you think all the NATO countries are scrambling to upgrade to F-35s?

The Russian pilots are experienced with years of training and combat experience in Syria and Ukraine. On multiple occasions, Israeli F-16s had to withdraw from ground attack missions in Syria after being intercepted by SU-35s. The Russians never fired at them, but it was evident that had the Israeli pilots not turned around, they'd have been shot down. They detected radar locks while still out of range of thier own attack systems.

The Israeli F-16s are more advanced than anything the Ukes will get. The Uke pilots will be fresh out of (abbreviated) flight school.

In air to air combat last year, one Russian fighter was lost to ground-based defenses (fake "Ghost of Kyiv" stories notwithstanding). At least seven Uke fighters (MiG 29s and SU-27s) were shot down by Russian pilots in SU-35s. Were Ukarine to try to achieve air superiority using 40 year-old F-16s with green pilots, it would be a repeat of the Marianas Turkey Shoot.

But it's all academic. Ukraine will be in possession of exactly zero operable F-16s by the time hostilities cease, which I believe will be early next year.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I bet you've never traveled more than 50 miles from your POB. lol weren't you a covtard too if I remember?
I've traveled to three continents and all over the US, CA and MX.
And no, not a covtard..
Never voted for a dem either.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
One could have the most sophisticated platform in the world (which the F-16 certainly is not), but if the avionics are not up to date, the plane is a sitting duck to a fighter with modern radars and missile guidance systems.

The SU-35 is a vastly superior air to air platform. It has superior avionics. Why do you think all the NATO countries are scrambling to upgrade to F-35s?

The Russian pilots are experienced with years of training and combat experience in Syria and Ukraine. On multiple occasions, Israeli F-16s had to withdraw from ground attack missions in Syria after being intercepted by SU-35s. The Russians never fired at them, but it was evident that had the Israeli pilots not turned around, they'd have been shot down. They detected radar locks while still out of range of thier own attack systems.

The Israeli F-16s are more advanced than anything the Ukes will get. The Uke pilots will be fresh out of (abbreviated) flight school.

In air to air combat last year, one Russian fighter was lost to ground-based defenses (fake "Ghost of Kyiv" stories notwithstanding). At least seven Uke fighters (MiG 29s and SU-27s) were shot down by Russian pilots in SU-35s. Were Ukarine to try to achieve air superiority using 40 year-old F-16s with green pilots, it would be a repeat of the Marianas Turkey Shoot.

But it's all academic. Ukraine will be in possession of exactly zero operable F-16s by the time hostilities cease, which I believe will be early next year.
As with all this banter on this thread time will tell. The only way the conflict is over early next year is if Russia crys uncle. Putin has already had one coup. When will the next one start?

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Putin has already had one coup. When will the next one start?

LoL. Fake coup.

If there already was "one coup", why the need for "the next one"?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 08/17/23.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Hastings

NATO countries will supply the pilots just as did Russia in 1967 for the Arab MIGs

No NATO pilot would volunteer for Thant suicide mission. NATO pilots are used to bombing defenseless unarmed women and children and civilians in third world impoverished countries with no militaries, no air forces , no air defense systems.

It would be a slaughter and very bad optics. Like our outdated military equipment in Ukraine now

Spot On!

MAGA1

"an armed society is a polite society"
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

As with all this banter on this thread time will tell. The only way the conflict is over early next year is if Russia crys uncle. Putin has already had one coup. When will the next one start?

Weird that neocons worship a coke addict corrupted drag queen actor who employs NAZIs in his military over the future of the US

The US has lost over three TRILLION dollars since the war and sanctions began due to self imposed inflation and the clueless celebrate this this. They’re enjoying doubled food prices and gas over 4 dollars a gallon and climbing. Sheer stupidity . Russian economy is up over 500 billion since the sanctions because energy prices sky rocketed and Russia found many willing new customers

The same ones who cheered for our needless invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan and we lost both wars costing billions and tens of thousands of American casualties .but the 911 high jackers were from Iraq and Afghanistan. Lol

Support for war will end soon before the next election cycle and once again Americans got screwed losing tens of billions of dollars for nothing

Clown world

Last edited by ribka; 08/17/23.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Coup? When was Putin overthrown? His approval rating in Russia is over 80%...how does that compare with "Dear Leader's" rating....Russia is fighting a defensive war with her left hand while keeping her right hand reserved for NATO. This is called contingency. As was described above, we will not be bombing innocent cities as in Kosovo and elsewhere that have no air defenses, no air assets, no navies, no sophisticated command and control, no long range strike weapons, no satellite ISR, etc., etc.

Of course, Uncle Sugar and the propaganda media would have the brainwashed Cold War Boomers and the related DISINFORMED Sheep believing it was an actual coup. This pipe dream fizzled like a dud firecracker,. but they still believe it like they still believe the Russia Hoax!

Prigozyn had other motives and none of them concerned Putin but explaining them would be like trying to reason with a box of rocks.

All this while the Sovietization of OUR country continues out of control!

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

I've traveled to three continents and all over the US, CA and MX.
And no, not a covtard..
Never voted for a dem either.

Lol sure didn’t learn anything in your travels

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Russia flies 200 to 300 sorties a day but they have no air force according to Biden worshippers on here the SU 35 s can be equipped with cruise missiles , can land oand take off in fields and dirt roads and U.S. is still unable to develop a functional cruise missile because we want antiquated air craft carriers and trillion dollar F35s that can’t even fly because of all of the software issues

Funny the US has to pay Russia to transport our astronauts to the space station because of our rocket problems

Our military entire emphasis is now gender equity sex changes for soldiers ridding the military of tradional white males and drag queen shows for children on military bases

Last edited by ribka; 08/17/23.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
https://www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/ukraine-invasion-updates-ctp

Recent Updates
Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, August 19, 2023
Russian forces launched a missile strike during the day on August 19 targeting Chernihiv City center after carrying out a series of Shahed drone strikes overnight. Russian forces struck Taras Shevchenko Theater in Chernihiv City, killing seven people and injuring 117.[i] Chernihiv Oblast Administration Head Vyacheslav Chaus reported that Russian forces “probably” launched a “ballistic missile” at the theater, and Russian sources claimed that Russian forces used an Iskander-M ballistic missile during the strike.[ii] The theater reportedly hosted a drone exposition called “Lyuti Ptashky” (Angry Birds), which had previously occurred in other Ukrainian cities.[iii] The event organizer, Maria Berlinska, stated that organizers only shared the location of the event with individuals who registered and were screened before attending the event.[iv] The event reportedly ended shortly after an air raid warning, and organizers advised people to hide in a shelter.[v] Deputy Defense Minister Hanna Malyar stated that Russian forces are targeting public events to emotionally affect Ukrainians and noted that Russian forces have previously struck public events even without prior public announcements of such events.[vi] Many Russian milbloggers originally claimed that Russian forces targeted a Ukrainian Security Service (SBU) building, before most indicated that Russian forces struck the drone exhibition.[vii]

Ukrainian military officials reported that Russian forces also carried out 17 Shahed drone strikes overnight on August 19 and that Ukrainian forces shot down 15 drones.[viii] The Ukrainian General Staff later reported that Russian forces also carried out five missile strikes.[ix] The Russian Ministry of Defense claimed that Russian forces destroyed a Ukrainian ammunition depot in Khmelnytskyi Oblast, and Ukrainian regional officials reported that Russian attacks overnight on unspecified targets wounded eight people.[x] The Zhytomyr Oblast Administration reported that a Russian loitering munition targeted unspecified infrastructure in the oblast and that debris from the shot down drone sparked a localized fire.[xi]

Russian sources claimed that Ukrainian forces conducted a drone strike on Soltsy airbase in Novgorod Oblast and reportedly damaged strategic aircraft on August 19.[xii] Geolocated images published on August 19 show smoke rising from the Soltsy airbase.[xiii] The Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) and other Russian sources claimed that Russian forces shot down a Ukrainian drone using small arms and that a fire damaged one aircraft.[xiv] A Russian insider source claimed that the fire damaged at least two aircraft and that the Soltsy airbase housed an unspecified number of Tu-22M3 (NATO reporting name Backfire-C) long-range supersonic bombers.[xv] The source also claimed that Russian forces moved the undamaged aircraft to Olenya air base, Murmask Oblast.[xvi]

Ukrainian forces continued counteroffensive operations on at least three sectors of the front on August 19, and advanced along the Avdiivka-Donetsk City line and in western Zaporizhia Oblast. The Ukrainian General Staff reported that Ukrainian forces continued offensive operations in the Berdyansk (Donetsk-Zaporizhia Oblast border area) and Melitopol (western Zaporizhia Oblast) directions.[xvii] Ukrainian Eastern Group of Forces Spokesperson Colonel Serhiy Cherevaty stated that Ukrainian forces continue to maintain the initiative in the Bakhmut direction.[xviii] Geolocated footage published on August 16 indicates that Ukrainian forces recently made limited advances east of Nevelske (directly west of Donetsk City).[xix] Additional geolocated footage published on August 19 indicates that Ukrainian forces advanced north of Robotyne in western Zaporizhia Oblast.[xx] CBS News reported on August 18 that anonymous US officials stated that Ukrainian forces are advancing in the direction of Tokmak (a major Russian stronghold in western Zaporizhia Oblast) and have cleared a Russian minefield north of Tokmak.[xxi] US officials are likely referring to recent Ukrainian advances north and east of Robotyne (about 23km northeast of Tokmak). ISW previously assessed that recent Ukrainian advances near small settlements in the Donetsk-Zaporizhia Oblast border area and in western Zaporizhia are likely tactically significant because of the structure of Russian defensive lines.[xxii] These advances may allow Ukrainian forces to begin operating in less heavily mined areas of the Russian line of defense that are likely more conducive to more rapid Ukrainian gains.[xxiii]

Russian President Vladimir Putin met with Chief of the Russian General Staff and overall theater commander Army General Valery Gerasimov and senior officers at the Southern Military District (SMD) headquarters in Rostov-on-Don on August 19.[xxiv] This was reportedly Putin’s first visit to Rostov-on-Don since the Wagner Group took control of the SMD headquarters on June 23-24.[xxv] Putin rarely visits areas associated with the war in Ukraine; in April he visited Kherson and Luhansk oblasts and in March he visited Mariupol.[xxvi] Putin’s visit to the SMD headquarters is likely a public gesture that he continues to side with Gerasimov and his group of commanders despite these commanders’ failure to stop Wagner’s rebellion or achieve the war aims Putin set for them. Putin’s visit occurred about two months after the rebellion, and he is likely attempting to portray himself as in control of his regime and military.

The Russian MoD is continuing to set conditions to possibly replace Wagner Group forces with MoD-affiliated private military companies (PMCs). A Wagner-affiliated source that there is an ongoing effort to recruit Wagner personnel to deploy to missions abroad as part of PMCs. The source claimed that unspecified Russian authorities – likely referring to Russian MoD – are forming the new “Rossiyskiy Ekpeditsionniy Korpus” (Russian Expeditionary Corps) PMC at the base of one of the advanced Spetsnaz brigades.[xxvii] The source also claimed that the Russian MoD controls “Redut” PMC (also known as “Zvezda” PMC), which is currently recruiting personnel for missions in Africa instead of in Ukraine.[xxviii] The source suggested that Redut PMC may have been attempting to recruit Wagner fighters to Redut’s operations in Africa, referring to a statement that Wagner commanders issued on August 9 warning fighters about calls from “second-rate” PMCs advertising jobs in Africa.[xxix] The Russian MoD may be attempting to lure Wagner personnel away from Wagner with new work opportunities at MoD-controlled PMCs as part of a wider effort to break up Wagner.

Key Takeaways:

Russian forces launched a missile strike during the day on August 19 targeting Chernihiv City center after carrying out a series of Shahed drone strikes overnight.
Russian sources claimed that Ukrainian forces conducted a drone strike on Soltsy airbase in Novgorod Oblast and reportedly damaged strategic aircraft on August 19.
Ukrainian forces continued counteroffensive operations on at least three sectors of the front on August 19, and advanced along the Avdiivka-Donetsk City line and in western Zaporizhia Oblast.
Russian President Vladimir Putin met with Chief of the Russian General Staff and overall theater commander Army General Valery Gerasimov and senior officers at the Southern Military District (SMD) headquarters in Rostov-on-Don on August 19.
The Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) is continuing to set conditions to possibly replace Wagner Group forces with MoD-affiliated private military companies (PMCs).
Russian forces conducted offensive operations along the Kupyansk-Svatove-Kreminna line, near Bakhmut, along the Avdiivka-Donetsk City line, and in the western Donetsk-eastern Zaporizhia Oblast border area and advanced in certain areas on August 19.
Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin signed a decree on August 17 establishing the Donetsk Higher Combined Arms Command School under the Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD), likely in an effort to further integrate proxy military formations in occupied Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts.
Russian officials continue to deport children from occupied Ukraine to Russia.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
https://www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/ukraine-invasion-updates-ctp

Key Takeaways:

Ukrainian forces conducted counteroffensive operations on at least two sectors of the front and advanced near Robotyne.
Ukrainian strikes against Russian deep rear areas are generating discontent in the Russian information space and sparking criticism of the Russian military command, as Ukraine likely intends.
Ukrainian strikes on Russian rear areas are demonstrably degrading the morale of Russian forces in Ukraine, which could threaten the stability of Russian defenses.
The Netherlands and Denmark confirmed that they will transfer F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine but did not specify when.
Russian officials have reportedly drafted a plan to conduct a decade-long ethnic cleansing campaign in occupied Mariupol, Donetsk Oblast.
Wagner Group commanders accused two high-ranking Wagner representatives of betraying Wagner, possibly representing a growing fracture within the Wagner leadership and suggesting that the Kremlin’s and Russian MoD’s efforts to disband Wagner are partially succeeding.
Russian forces conducted offensive operations near Kupyansk, Kreminna, Bakhmut, along the Avdiivka-Donetsk City line, and in western Donetsk-eastern Zaporizhia Oblast on August 20 and marginally advanced near Bakhmut.
Wagner Group fighters continue to commit violent crimes after returning to Russia.
Russian officials continue to forcibly transport mothers and children from occupied Ukrainian territories to Russia under the guise of medical retreats.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

Vehicles including tanks
Russia - 11783, of which: destroyed: 8016, damaged: 466, abandoned: 438, captured: 2863

Tanks (2253, of which destroyed: 1451, damaged: 128, abandoned: 128, captured: 548)
Armoured Fighting Vehicles (949, of which destroyed: 619, damaged: 26, abandoned: 37, captured: 267)
Infantry Fighting Vehicles (2680, of which destroyed: 1824, damaged: 105, abandoned: 143, captured: 607)
Aircraft (85, of which destroyed: 77, damaged: 8)
Helicopters (102, of which destroyed: 89, damaged: 12, captured: 1)

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...ands-push-boost-air-defences-2023-08-20/

EINDHOVEN, Netherlands/COPENHAGEN, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The Netherlands and Denmark will supply F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine with first deliveries due around New Year, the prime ministers of the two NATO countries announced on Sunday during visits by Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelenskiy.

The pledge is the first real promise of F-16's for Ukraine's armed forces and comes a few days after the United States approved the possible delivery of the fighter jets by the two countries.

Zelenskiy called the decision a "breakthrough agreement" and said the planes would help strengthen Ukraine's air defences and help its counter-offensive against Russia's 2022 invasion.

Denmark will deliver 19 jets in total, with the first six due to be shipped to Ukraine around New Year, followed by eight in 2024 and five the following year, Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen said.

"We know that your freedom is our freedom. We also know that you need more" weapons, Frederiksen said during a joint press conference with Zelenskiy in the Skrydstrup airbase in Denmark.

"This is why we are announcing that we are donating 19 F-16 fighter jets," she said.

The Netherlands has 42 F-16s available in all but has yet to decide whether all of them will be donated, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte said earlier on Sunday, when Zelenskiy visited the country.

The Netherlands and Denmark have led a months-long push to train Ukrainian pilots to fly F-16's and to ultimately deliver the jets to help counter the air superiority of Russia, whose forces invaded Ukraine in February 2022.

Ukraine's Defence Minister [bleep] Reznikov on Saturday said training had begun for Ukrainian pilots, but it would take at least six months and possibly longer to also train engineers and mechanics.

Frederiksen said over 70 Ukrainian military officials had arrived in Denmark for training. Officials from a coalition of 11 nations have said training will take place in Denmark and Romania.

Ukraine has said it expects several dozens of pilots to be trained. It was unclear how many pilots had arrived in Denmark.

Both the Netherlands and Denmark have F-16s available to donate as their armed forces are transitioning to newer F-35 fighters.

On Saturday, Zelenskiy was in Sweden, where he discussed the possibility of receiving Gripen jets.

"Russia sucks."

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Meaning the experts expect the war to go om well into 2026. Zelensky is grinning like cheshire cat sitting in a F 16 on the nightly news. We might as well just line these F 16's on the runway and set then a fire. When the freshly trained Ukrainian pilots go up against the battle hardened Russians it will be a replay of the Marianas Turkey Shoot. Bad optics. Zelensky will then want a nuke bomb or American troops on the ground. Joe is winking and nodding, from a $20,000,000,000.00 mansion at Lake Tahoe like he had nothing to do with the transfer of these jets. Time to tell the song and dance man to get to the peace table, we cannot afford to be the Costco for Ukraine. I'm really getting tired of this little dictator and his constant demands for more money and weapons. According to the time table for delivering the F 16"s we will have to borrow another $5,000,000,000,000.00 fund a stalemate. Ukraine has lost almost all of the Leopard tanks and Bradley fighting vehicles that were sent in a couple of months ago.After the F16"s go up in smoke, then what?

Last edited by Switch; 08/21/23.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The real problem is this traitors like jeffo and Greyghost and others is they know they have been sucked in by voting Biden and believing in his destruction of America and they are in so deep they can’t see a way out.
Trump had things going so much better, low unemployment, manufacturing coming back, a more secure border inflation down, employment up.
Normal people in charge, not transgender freaks.
Gas was cheaper debt was down.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Europe's economy is in shambles thanks to the Biden administration and our congress' cold war mentality. Russia's economy is strong and they're on a wartime footing. They have the infrastructure to produce munitions and weaponry that would take us years to catch up to thanks to our anemic manufacturing base. Germany has the largest economy in Europe and it's on life support thanks to Biden's destroying the Nordstrom pipeline. If you think about history you'll understand that in 1941 Stalin's Russia had a pact with Hitler and was taken by surprise by Operation Barbarossa. They were not prepared and we sent them many munitions and armament. By the end of the war their pilots, many of which were women, were routinely shooting down the Reich's best fighters and Russia's tank production rivaled ours. Their generals had learned a lot and they defeated Hitler. That was with an insane tyrant, Stalin, in charge. Today Russia is not the old Bolshevik Empire that Stalin ruled.
I have never had much of an opinion either way about Russia, but I have come to understand that they have been treated very badly by our propped-up tyrants in the USA owned NATO. Russia is in this fight to stop the slaughter and torture of Russian speaking peoples in regions of Ukraine. We sanctioned that. We installed Ukraine's puppet dictator. We have used Ukraine to produce bioweapons research in facilities we paid for with our tax money. Not only Biden but others in our government have profited from the graft and corruption we built into Ukraine using it to launder money. We supported Ukraine's joining NATO ignoring Putin's many warnings about what would happen if we decided to let Ukraine in NATO and put our missiles on his border. This is the fight that We made.
Many of our uninformed citizens believing the propaganda about Russia being weak are cheering this slaughter of Ukraine's make-believe Army we have supported and the exodus of over 14 M citizens. The beef that Wagner had with Russia's leadership concerning the war was because of Putin's restraint in aggression. To misjudge this would be catastrophic should Biden and his idiot administration decide to attack Russia.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

"Russia sucks."

Page 60 of 315 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 314 315

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 1,923 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,273
Posts18,525,498
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.