E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
I'm not one bit mad.

I wouldn’t go that far.

The man, as with all leftists, hates humanity, and therefore I consider him to be evil and undeserving the office into which he was installed.

Even plebeian fools like those in n Hawaii deserve to be treated humanely, and when people get less than that from their rulers we should all be angered.

Fact remains elections have consequences…

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just like a lot of conservatives don’t realize how he game has changed and the stakes are much higher now, a lot of liberals have lost touch. They didn’t vote for this schit even if their past votes enabled it. They didn’t foresee where this would end up and they still don’t understand exactly how sick Biden and company are.

The complete dysfunction of everything, especially government is opening some eyes. The world is turning more and more away from a left vs right paradigm to one of elite vs common people. Joe Biden can send hundreds of billions to Ukraine, give millions of illegals $2,200 per month indefinitely, but sends a mere $700 to those families and then shows up and insults them.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Calvin
Biden is a brain dead idiot. Yet millions and millions will happily vote for him.
That's even more disturbing than biden being what he is. We are living among people that would suffocate if breathing took any thought at all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
In Maui he told the people there that he “understood” what its like to lose house to fire because lightning struck his house in 2004 and “I almost lost my 67 corvette and my cat.”

Holy schit!! One thousand people still missing and presumed dead, whole families burned alive, and people who watched their babies burned up and this c-o-cksucker is making jokes about his sorry ass car and his stupid cat.

If some family member had jumped up and tried to strangle the old coot, he should have gotten a medal.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Proud NRA Life Member
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
They voted for the corrupt POS…..time to wake up.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
That’s BuzzH’s pick for president.
But 3/4 of you dumb fugks will give him a high five when you shoots some deers this season.
LOL
BuzzH is the only one that likes BuzzH except maybe that dog Bella that substitutes for a child.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
When those folks saw how their own state government fugged them over, not releasing water, not keeping the power line ROWs clear, insurance fuggovers, etc, they're finally opening their eyes and seeing what they've been voting for. They ain't happy, either.

This just might change the dynamic. The folks won't let this stuff slide. They're mad, and have every right to be.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
He still isn’t as bad as all the dumb fuggs that voted for him.

Said dumb [bleep] don't make decisions that affect my life. I can ignore those dumb [bleep].

Last edited by bluffview; 08/22/23.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
JoeBob: Indeed china joe biden is a turd!
And many of the Hawaii residents gave china joe biden the finger as he rode by and yelled profanities at him - he deserved this.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
and you wonder why they keep him in the basement or on vacation?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JoeBob
In Maui he told the people there that he “understood” what its like to lose house to fire because lightning struck his house in 2004 and “I almost lost my 67 corvette and my cat.”

Holy schit!! One thousand people still missing and presumed dead, whole families burned alive, and people who watched their babies burned up and this c-o-cksucker is making jokes about his sorry ass car and his stupid cat.

If some family member had jumped up and tried to strangle the old coot, he should have gotten a medal.

Yes. And meanwhile, you've got people right here on this site celebrating their misfortune and implying that the fire and destruction were somehow "karma" for Hawaii being a blue state.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
1600 has to be the most expensive assisted living facility on the planet.

DF

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Your headline is an insult to pieces of schit.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hawaii, Is a welfare State the voted heavily for China Joe, they can eat Schitt and die for all i care. Rio7

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
He is sending 700 dollars to each household in Maui. How much is he spending per illegal immigrant per month, how much is he sending to Ukraine every month?

People in Maui will still vote for the dems

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And yet the 'Merican people allow him to stay in office.................whaht a complete demented & delusional POS. And dangerous to the country's health besides.

I don't see how he has even a 10% approval ranking so I just guess all the polls are badly fixed too, eh?

MM

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Odd not one of our resident leftards have posted on this. They must feel the same way.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
SOB would need three promotions to be a piece-of-[bleep].

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
He is sending 700 dollars to each household in Maui. How much is he spending per illegal immigrant per month, how much is he sending to Ukraine every month?

People in Maui will still vote for the dems

Asylum seekers waiting on hearings are currently getting $2,200 per month. The average person on social security gets $1,400 per month after paying his entire working life.

Last edited by JoeBob; 08/22/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by huntsonora; 08/22/23.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (achlupsa, 35, 41rem, 007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 444Matt, 7 invisible), 1,535 guests, and 864 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,314
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.