Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#18696831 08/24/23
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
put the First 15 minutes on while you drink coffee or have breakfast this morning.

He's lightyears ahead of everyone else in the field.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the problem with Ramalamadingdong is that he keeps changing his stance on issues.

Sam......

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After last night, he went way up in my book.

The only one to say that he wasn’t for increased aid to Ukraine. And just before the debate, he was critical of increased military aid to Israel. Both areas I agree with.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
He's a vegetarian who is against using animals for food.

Fugg no

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the problem with Ramalamadingdong is that he keeps changing his stance on issues.
Yup. Dude is a lying sack of chit and will say anything to further his political career. His past stance on the poison shot alone makes him a non-factor to me. Still blows me away how easy it is for someone to spew a few talking points and all the sudden folks are drooling over them. Exactly how we have gotten to this point in this country. Lying snakes that just sweet talk simple minded people into handing them all the power

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
He’s a Nobody..

A Distraction..

I do like Him better than the Jersey Beluga which is another Distraction..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Shiny Objects put Forth to Distract..

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Yup. Dude is a lying sack of chit and will say anything to further his political career. His past stance on the poison shot alone makes him a non-factor to me. Still blows me away how easy it is for someone to spew a few talking points and all the sudden folks are drooling over them. Exactly how we have gotten to this point in this country. Lying snakes that just sweet talk simple minded people into handing them all the power

Reminds me a lot of Gavin Newsome actually. All the suburban women will be wetting their panties believing that Gavin is the savior.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not necessarily. If I gather new facts that sway me to change my opinion, I'd be a fool to hold onto my old stance.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That’s absolutely true, your opinions are bound to change as more information comes forth.
But I still don’t like this guy. My opinion of this is that he’s only saying what he thinks Collin’s audience wants to hear.
He’s better than Chris Christie, but that ain’t saying too much. Christie is pretty easy to beat!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Too soon to tell. I knew nothing about him till last night. He seems ok but they all were saying what they know we want to hear. Not being a politician kind of gives him a few points in my book. Edk

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
He's everywhere. Very talented marketer and speaker.

He has never been put to the test. He has never been placed in a situation where he has to walk the talk and bear the brunt of the full weight of the 4th branch of government.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by AU338MAG

Fugg no

He’s vegetarian as part of his religion. He neither wants to convert you or to stop you eating meat. He’s just adhering to his religious upbringing.

You should respect that. It is, after all, one of tenets of freedom in the US.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by pal

Not necessarily. If I gather new facts that sway me to change my opinion, I'd be a fool to hold onto my old stance.
Swaying is not a good thing.

Modern discourse is a barrage of half truths designed to sway people.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OldHat

He has never been put to the test. He has never been placed in a situation where he has to walk the talk and bear the brunt of the full weight of the 4th branch of government.
Yeah, it would be nice if he had a track record at some level of elective government where he stuck to his guns on one of these issues.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Reminds me a lot of Gavin Newsome actually. All the suburban women will be wetting their panties believing that Gavin is the savior.
Yup. Good comparison. People are easily fooled

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Fugg no

He’s vegetarian as part of his religion. He neither wants to convert you or to stop you eating meat. He’s just adhering to his religious upbringing.

Respect what? His vegetarianism?

I don't care if he is a vegetarian. I do care why he is a vegetarian. Why people make choices is very important information.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Yes, he’s vegetarian because that’s his faith, not because of some goofy “Ima save the world from cow farts to show I’m better than you” or “animals have feelings too” BS.

Someone with faith and who lives that faith is to be respected more than some Godless cretin. Freedom of religion is core to US values.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by OldHat

Yeah, it would be nice if he had a track record at some level of elective government where he stuck to his guns on one of these issues.

You mean like Donald Trump did before he ran for president?

Mathew 22: 37-39

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
That’s absolutely true, your opinions are bound to change as more information comes forth.
But I still don’t like this guy. My opinion of this is that he’s only saying what he thinks Collin’s audience wants to hear.
He’s better than Chris Christie, but that ain’t saying too much. Christie is pretty easy to beat!
7mm
Christie can't be beat in a hot dog or pie eating contest, so there's that.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Fugg no

He's a muzzie who'll say whatever voters want to hear to get himself elected. He got a Soros funded scholarship, 'nuf said.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10Glocks, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,149 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,663
Posts18,493,629
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.