Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Missed my flight south so I’m holed up in Ketchikan for the night. First time I’ve had internet, tv and endless hot showers in awhile after an eventful trip. The first thing our daughter asked me was if I saw the debate and I happily replied NOT AT ALL!

I don’t need to watch it, I only have to wait for the apparatchik to tell me what to believe…..then I believe the exact opposite!

I don’t GAF what FAUX thinks…. I’m voting for President Trump AGAIN!
Pard you been posting everyday, you must be picking up a cell tour in your remote spot of POW

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I watched the debate. Mostly because I wanted to see what they had to say, and partly nostalgia. Kids aren't home anymore and I relished watching the debates with them and so I had a few drinks and yelled at the TV by myself. smile

THis shît is so goddsdamned blatant it defies description. The only person on that stage that is not a piece of uniparty, swamp shît said all the things I wanted to hear. No I'm not saying he's the right guy, but he bears watching and vetting. The next morning on the radio in my truck I hear Hugh shîteatingHewitt bloviating how well the bitch did, and Desanctimonius, and how poorly Ramalamadingdong did. A full 180 degrees from my impression, granted as a voter not a pundit. Then later I saw the Fox News website parroting the same thing.

Either they are scared of the dude, or he's a plant. Regardless of the cow lover, the hatchet wound came off as a strident pms'ing war monger. Same as Pence.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Right , wrong, or , indifferent....R8 won the debate.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I watched the debate. Mostly because I wanted to see what they had to say, and partly nostalgia. Kids aren't home anymore and I relished watching the debates with them and so I had a few drinks and yelled at the TV by myself. smile

THis shît is so goddsdamned blatant it defies description. The only person on that stage that is not a piece of uniparty, swamp shît said all the things I wanted to hear. No I'm not saying he's the right guy, but he bears watching and vetting. The next morning on the radio in my truck I hear Hugh shîteatingHewitt bloviating how well the bitch did, and Desanctimonius, and how poorly Ramalamadingdong did. A full 180 degrees from my impression, granted as a voter not a pundit. Then later I saw the Fox News website parroting the same thing.

Either they are scared of the dude, or he's a plant. Regardless of the cow lover, the hatchet wound came off as a strident pms'ing war monger. Same as Pence.

Reading this made me think of Dr. Steve Brule.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Reading this made me think of Dr. Steve Brule.

Pard, I don’t know if that was a compliment or a put down.

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
now Drudge has Haley "as a threat" as one of the leads

remember the saying you don't get into a war of words with someone who buys ink by the barrel?

the internet is 1000X worse...digital ink is free

Last edited by KFWA; 08/29/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Her shrill, interruptive rant was enough to kill her lovers.

Once again, Fox is trying to pick winners and losers.

Yep elites gonna tell us to ignore our eyes and common sense and follow them… cuz they know what’s good for us…

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
seems to be "they" have decided she's 'the one". dumbass move to play the vagina card with her "thatcher "quote. I missed the part where Scott reminded everyone he's black, maybe cause everyone already saw that?? Ill give her points for a workable abortion position at the federal level, but overall she was bottom 50% in my eyes, which is pretty bad considering those that make up the bottom 25%.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don’t know….

DeSantis think he won the debate and his surging in the polls proves it.

From his campaign manager

Clearly, Donald Trump and his army of consultants are panicked about Ron DeSantis’ winning debate performance and the strong momentum that has followed,”

Not sure if the above statement was made before or after DeSantis damn near got booed of the stage while attending a vigil for the victims of the Dollar store shooting.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/29/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Repeat a lie often enough, the sheeple will believe it

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
She did 3 things in that debate

1. She blamed Trump for leading republicans to add 8 trillion in debt (which Biden jumped on by validating her remarks)
2. She told the listening audience that abortion legislation is a loser
3. She told Vivek , who was pushing for a truce and end to the war that he had no foreign policy experience and it shows.

Anyone voting for her is a true RINO.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
She is a drama queen with no character. She appears to me as not sincere about anything. She is trying to figure out what she thinks people want to hear. Typical politician. I see her getting about 2% of the vote.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
She did 3 things in that debate

1. She blamed Trump for leading republicans to add 8 trillion in debt (which Biden jumped on by validating her remarks) overspeanding if the hallmark of a RINO[,/}
2. She told the listening audience that abortion legislation is a loser [b]That is incorrect. She stated that a 15 week abortion ban was a loser but that a partial birth abortion ban could pass

3. She told Vivek , who was pushing for a truce and end to the war that he had no foreign policy experience and it shows.

Anyone voting for her is a true RINO.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well darn I missed it,
Why spend the time on a buncha losers that have zero chance getting my vote?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1badf350, 257Bob, 260Remguy, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 56 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,902
Posts18,518,528
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.