Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Hmmm...somethng going on . His handlers are probably negotiating his departure. I mean we need a president that only works from 10-2 4 days a week like we need a hole in the head.

GB4

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Someplace I read that Biden has spent 40% of his days as president on vacation. They ought to put time clock in the white house.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Obama running the show. Keep Biden off the stage.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah….

But…

Trump played golf….

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That AH has been on vacation all his life!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Someplace I read that Biden has spent 40% of his days as president on vacation. They ought to put time clock in the white house.

They need to dock his pay. And since he is only a part time employee they also need to curtail his benefits.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
With all the scrutiny lately doing something as obviously “contrar” as this has a lot more meaning I think. I am sure that in spite of his obvious treason problems there is no way he can hide out for another election cycle.
More prep to be rid of him. As whacked out as the Dems are these days I wouldn’t put it past them to do a Putin/Kennedy on him. Sure would close a lot of doors they don’t want opened.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by MAC

They need to dock his pay. And since he is only a part time employee they also need to curtail his benefits.

He is being supported by China and who knows how many other countries. His pay is a tiny drop in the bucket

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Osky
With all the scrutiny lately doing something as obviously “contrar” as this has a lot more meaning I think. I am sure that in spite of his obvious treason problems there is no way he can hide out for another election cycle.
More prep to be rid of him. As whacked out as the Dems are these days I wouldn’t put it past them to do a Putin/Kennedy on him. Sure would close a lot of doors they don’t want opened.

Osky

Will be interesting to see who gets set up for the fall.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

His dementia ridden pea brain is on vacation 100% of the time. Ice Cream brain freeze takes on a whole new meaning with Pedo Joe.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

You give the Magic Negro WAY too much credit.
The Traitorous Muzzy Halfican ain’t that smart.
The POS known as George Soros is running the show. Always has been when those two idiots are in the WH.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
How well does Air Force One glide when all the engines flame out? Somewhere about halfway back from Europe or Hawaii, maybe?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I wish the traitorous pos much misery. Make fun of him and his pos party at every opportunity.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by MAC

He is being supported by China and who knows how many other countries. His pay is a tiny drop in the bucket

Not to mention all the Kickbacks from the $75 BILLION F.ucking DOLLARS sent to Ukraine.
10% for the “Big Guy”. 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/25/23.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
I don't remember seeing a "President" take so much time off, look so weak physically and mentally in my lifetime. This ice cream eating Pig needs to leave office ASAP.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah, but Trump lied about his weight! So there (says the koolaid drinkers).

Last edited by Tarbe; 08/26/23.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Comment from Fox News contributor concerning his Fair Market price in renting an 18million dollar property. Sounds almost like the 500K people were paying for k_hunters "Artwork".

If you rent A house for fewer than 15 days in the taxable year, the homeowner does not report the rental income on their return. Regardless of the amount.

Biden could have paid this guy $100,000,000 and it would have been tax free.

Would be interesting to know if the homeowner used this rental to disguise a payment related to another transaction.

Biden was also booed in Tahoe which was actually surprising to me. People smell a Rat

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

You give the Magic Negro WAY too much credit.
The Traitorous Muzzy Halfican ain’t that smart.
The POS known as George Soros is running the show. Always has been when those two idiots are in the WH.

Th bidet is nothing more than a figurehead, a dancing chicken if you will. They put him on a hot plate, turn up the heat to watch him dance, and then put him away until next time. Dr. Jill is his keeper. The magic knee grow (black Jesus) is just a messenger as is Susan Rice and others. George Soros is the puppet master pulling the strings while the WEF/NWO call the shots.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 45_100
Th bidet is nothing more than a figurehead, a dancing chicken if you will. They put him on a hot plate, turn up the heat to watch him dance, and then put him away until next time. Dr. Jill is his keeper. The magic knee grow (black Jesus) is just a messenger as is Susan Rice and others. George Soros is the puppet master pulling the strings while the WEF/NWO call the shots.
You understand the situation. Doesn't matter if Biden was on vacation 100% of the time. The cabal running this country and western Europe are on the job 100% of the time.

Joe Biden is irrelevant.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1OntarioJim, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,199 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,931
Posts18,479,940
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.