Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Trump will defeat Biden, Kamala, Gavin Newsom, or anyone else the Dem's put up against him. They will not get away with the $hit they are pulling. The people can see through the game they are playing. The majority will stand up in the general and make the right decision.

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If you "have" to write in a candidates name, Trump or whoever, Your vote essentially won't count. It probably won't count any but that's besides the point...

Hypothetically, if Trump is in jail and not on the ballot, and let say Ramaswammy wins the primary and Tim Scott is the VP choice will you still be writing in Trump?

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
G
G
But the mail in ballots and Dominion will vote for Adolf, Mao, or Josef if it were possible

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It's hard to believe any national or random poll of "likely voters", but if Trump gets anywhere near 20% of the black vote, he will win by a landslide.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by poboy
I will write TRUMP in if necessary.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Yep
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

You WILL NOT be alone in doing so my friend! 😉
Originally Posted by Pat85
I'am voting for Trump weather he on the Republican ballot or not.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Yep

This

This.

Although I suspect that Dominion algorithms will shift just enough Trump Write In votes over to DeSantis. Might also be the first time a Republican Primary ballot was void of the Other________ box.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Another Trump write in if I have too. I don’t care if they convict him of murder and he’s sitting on death row somewhere, he’s the only person I’ll vote for.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Jahrs
If you "have" to write in a candidates name, Trump or whoever, Your vote essentially won't count. It probably won't count any but that's besides the point...

Hypothetically, if Trump is in jail and not on the ballot, and let say Ramaswammy wins the primary and Tim Scott is the VP choice will you still be writing in Trump?

Rama Swamy is full of shiet and took Soros money for college. Scott is the establishment negro rino. They will do nothing to stop the snowball from heading for hell.

Trump or bust!

Last edited by LBP; 08/26/23.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If you write in a name that is a vote cast for Biden or whoever the dem nominee is.

Trump President
Ramsawammy VP

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Yes.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
If you write in a name that is a vote cast for Biden or whoever the dem nominee is.

Trump President
Ramsawammy VP

If any Rep beats Trump for nomination and you vote on-ballot you’re voting deep state hack.

Might as well register your protest or you’re just a part of the problem; the days of “lesser than so many evils” is over.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Yes.
Yes

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I hate the Republican Party almost as bad as the democrat party. I simply wish to be left alone.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
... the days of “lesser than so many evils” is over.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
I hate the Republican Party almost as bad as the democrat party. I simply wish to be left alone.

Yep

I hate it when people call uni party hacks “RINOs”

They’re republicans!

Trump is the RINO

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw

Yep

I hate it when people call uni party hacks “RINOs”

They’re republicans!

Trump is the RINO
Exactly

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
If any Rep beats Trump for nomination and you vote on-ballot you’re voting deep state hack.

Might as well register your protest or you’re just a part of the problem; the days of “lesser than so many evils” is over.

If that's the case the days of any election are over... Lock and load or we'll see whose ass is the blackest.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

Trump President
Ramsawammy VP

Horsesheit!

If recent elections are any indication voting is a farce. If it mattered they wouldn’t let us do it!

Last edited by LBP; 08/26/23.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by LBP
Another Trump write in if I have too. I don’t care if they convict him of murder and he’s sitting on death row somewhere, he’s the only person I’ll vote for.

Good man!! I'm voting Trump right along side you my brother!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Neither Pedo Joe nor Camel Toe will survive to be a contender in 2024. Newsome and some token black "woman" (Magic Mike, maybe?) will be who we're voting against, and the only way they will lose is if most of the people capable of rigging the votes are looking at the brown side of the grass.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by LBP

Good man!! I'm voting Trump right along side you my brother!!

Anyone other than Trump and we lose, that includes all the rinos from the debate!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (12344mag, 1234, 1lessdog, 160user, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 39 invisible), 18,639 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,947
Posts18,539,387
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.