Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dre
Post one, aliens
Post three, god
Same OP….. well That turned quickly

UFOs are real

Can't both exist?

I think yes!

As for our Governments, I do not believe a word they say.

Color me Jaded

Last edited by KillerBee; 08/01/23.

KB

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I found this interesting

KB

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I watched this interview by Tucker Carlson and Dr. Nolan is the Rachford and Carlota A. Harris Professor in the Department of Pathology at Stanford University School of Medicine and an inventor.

If you have not seen it, it's worth the watch.

KB

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Everyone knows earth was a sterile environment until some aliens thought they would be funny and dump the contents of their toilets into the sea. And here we are thoroughly evolved into a not so smart creature.

Last edited by rickt300; 08/25/23.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
He is one pretty smart scientist and when asked in an interview:

'What is the probability that there are Extraterrestrials on our planet?"

His answer: "100%"

KB

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Nuthin really surprises me anymore but.....

That alien looks too much like the ones you see in SyFy flicks. Too conventional IMO...the world ain't flat though like so many believed at one time....how do you think one of our founding fathers would react in a back to the future venue? A citizen walking down the streets of NY talking to someone in Paris! All with just a little, flat 5 inch hand held device, etc.....I think about [bleep] like that all the time.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
God tells us He sends a deluding influence for those who would believe a lie.

Some of these folks are educated beyond their intelligence.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by KillerBee
I found this interesting

My wife is from Peru and it turns out they were illegal gold miners wearing jet packs trying to scare off the locals.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Where does the universe end? That's a question which that has irrated me for as long as I remember. The answer must be that it can't end because what is beyond the end or outside of the end? A universe inside another universe?

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Here is a WHAT IF concept:

What if we live in a dimension and not a universe, and these beings are not coming from within our universe and the galaxies within, but from other dimensions?

What if when our souls leave our body, our souls go to a different dimension, which is outside of this dimension/Universe as we label it, which we refer to as Heaven?

Lots to ponder!

So the creature is sick, slobbers, has a pulmonary problem, a mouth to eat with and saliva to facilitate eating and swallowing, and it has eyes. The eyes aren't glass and are biological tissue and as such must be kept moist for the corneas to remain clear to allow information processing in an illuminated environment. Here's the problem, no eyelids. No blinking.

Problem 2. They are filming this thing in the 90s when we had lights. Why are they treating, and videoing this creature without adequate lighting?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Longbob
I found this interesting

My wife is from Peru and it turns out they were illegal gold miners wearing jet packs trying to scare off the locals.

And that is why all this info on extraterrestrials are being foisted on us. We are having the camels nose under the tent event occurring presently to psychologically prepare us for the deep states planned coming event, namely a CGI Bluebeam event that will be designed to indoctrinate all into as the cabal instructs us to do for our "survival" which will be what the cabal wants us to do. Mind control to keep people living in the Matrix and submitting.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Ringman
gone hunting,

Here's what we know. When the man
on
earth sinned against God, God cursed the intire universe; including all galaxies. Therefore, everything in them suffers entropy.

Any intelligent life would suffer from the curse caused by God's reaction to Adam's sin on this earth.

Go back to high school and learn the definition of entropy, Ringman.

And don't believe everything the Billy Bob Bubba teaches you about science.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not based on science or religion: I’ve always wondered how UFOs and aliens exist with no evidence, except that which our government is rumored to confiscate. I mean….I know the government is a well-oiled machine which is known to use only the most intelligent and detailed-oriented people….but every single scrap of evidence?

Also, how do they only crash in the most remote areas? They’re reported over cities, but only crash in places that are devoid of all people (minus transients).

Interesting and research-worthy, but in 2023, the fact that we’re still solely relying on 1980’s level grainy videos to keep this going suggests there's a reason that doesn’t include an advanced extraterrestrial civilization.

Skunkworks comes to mind.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
This whole subject is ridiculous. UFOs were shadowing military planes, and being reported by pilots, during WWII. They paralleled bombers and the crews called them "foo fighters." They were thought to be some kind of German secret weapon but they never interfered with the USAAF in any way.

So now, 80 years on, we have some new "foo fighters." But even if the reports by pilots are true, there is no reason to believe that UFOs have anything to do with aliens from outer space.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by zeissman
Where does the universe end? That's a question which that has irrated me for as long as I remember. The answer must be that it can't end because what is beyond the end or outside of the end? A universe inside another universe?

Me too, I have come to the conclusion that our universe/dimension, is much like a cell, and far from the entire body, where there are trillions upon trillions of them, our galaxy is nothing more the a cell in your body.

My take anyhow. And no I didn't drop any LSD today lol

Last edited by KillerBee; 08/26/23.

KB

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Start working crossword puzzles and buy better whiskey dude!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So !are we the "WHO* that Horton hears??

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

lol, here is a great Whiskey trick for you.

Always have two bottles on hand , one very high quality like Glenmorangie 18 and one basic bar Sipping whiskey like Jack Daniels.

After the first 3 drinks of the high-quality one, switch to the bar whiskey, after a few it all tastes the same, so there is no point in wasting expensive whiskey or scotch.

cool

Last edited by KillerBee; 08/26/23.

KB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they established life here on earth, they sure made a mess of things.

Last edited by 1minute; 08/26/23.

1Minute
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

lol, here is a great Whiskey trick for you.

Always have two bottles on hand , one very high quality like Glenmorangie 18 and one basic bar Sipping whiskey like Jack Daniels.

After the first 3 drinks of the high-quality one, switch to the bar whiskey, after a few it all tastes the same, so there is no point in wasting expensive whiskey or scotch.

cool

Many moons ago they did that to me in Mexico by switching from Don Julio to cheap sh.it after a few. I wanted to beat the bartender to death and almost wound up in Mexican jail.

I haven’t drank tequila since!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

182 members (1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 22 invisible), 1,750 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,204
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.