Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo is urging people to refuse to follow any new mask mandates as schools slowly try to reinstate Covid policies.

On Thursday Ladapo suggested that people should refuse to participate.

“What do you call re-imposing mask policies that have been proven ineffective or restarting lockdowns that are known to cause harm?” Joseph Ladapo said in a tweet. “You don’t call it sanity.”

“These terrible policies only work with your cooperation. How about refusing to participate…”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/floridas-surgeon-general-urges-residents-refuse-new-mask/

Last edited by steve4102; 08/27/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It's going to be harder for them to push the idiocy this time around. People are on to them. Still I see some people walking around with masks on like they're afraid of something.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by rainshot
It's going to be harder for them to push the idiocy this time around. People are on to them. Still I see some people walking around with masks on like they're afraid of something.

Yep

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

Never doubt people's ability to be incredibly stupid.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I just read that Biden is asking McKevin for a Schit ton of money to fund a New Vaccine, which he says he will mandate all Americans take it.

Of course McKevin the the Republicans in the house will definitely approve this funding.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A niece and nephew on my wife's side have the current version of Covid. The nephew has a headache and body aches but is getting better. The niece has had diarrhea, headaches, body aches and fatigue. They are in their early 20's. They will get through it and be immunized. It may not be so easy for someone who is 70.

Although, I truly don't want their immunization shot and masks don't help one bit in my opinion.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
I just read that Biden is asking McKevin for a Schit ton of money to fund a New Vaccine, which he says he will mandate all Americans take it.

Of course McKevin the the Republicans in the house will definitely approve this funding.

He can take the vaccine, and a full syringe of cyanide and cram it up his ass. That will save more people and money than anything

Last edited by KenMi; 08/27/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
While you weren't looking ..........

Lesbian and STI Expert Dr. Jeanne Marrazzo to Succeed Fauci at NIAID

Dr. Jeanne Marrazzo, director of the Division of Infectious Diseases at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, will succeed Dr. Anthony Fauci as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and she will be the first member of the LGBTQ+ community to hold the post.

Marrazzo, a lesbian, is an expert on HIV and other sexually transmitted infections, and some of her research has involved pre-exposure prophylaxis, a.k.a. PrEP, and microbicides. She is also known for her research on hormonal contraception and infections of the female reproductive tract, according to a press release from the National Institutes of Health, of which NIAID is part.

“Dr. Marrazzo brings a wealth of leadership experience, blah, blah, blah......

Hat Tip: Advocate

Ya, she's a Mask, Jab and Closure Nazi

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 08/27/23.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
^^^^^^^
I bet she is an expert in HIV. And other infectious diseases

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well it’s clear why she’s a lesbian.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
what next? murder hornets? cocaine bears?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Not happening

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Not happening
What’s not happening, the funding, the mandates, or both.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jericho
what next? murder hornets? cocaine bears?

Uh, how would you like some more Maui events School Massacres and Hotel Massacres and Theater Massacres and Shopping Mall disasters and Train wrecks and Feed Yard and Food Plant events before the Main Event of a Space Alien attack? It's coming.

Buckle up, buttercup.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/27/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's my opinion they are pushing to make the mail in vote the only way to vote because that's the only way they can win.

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Never doubt people's ability to be incredibly stupid.

This !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
It's my opinion they are pushing to make the mail in vote the only way to vote because that's the only way they can win.
I think it will be more than just pushing more Mail-Ballots, I think the Democrats are going to push for In Home On-Line voting and the Republicans will vote for it just like the did with Mail-in.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Well it’s clear why she’s a lesbian.
LOL No kidding!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Pah...if he was truly adventurous he would say something nasty about hillary.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SupFoo
While you weren't looking ..........

Lesbian and STI Expert Dr. Jeanne Marrazzo to Succeed Fauci at NIAID

Dr. Jeanne Marrazzo, director of the Division of Infectious Diseases at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, will succeed Dr. Anthony Fauci as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and she will be the first member of the LGBTQ+ community to hold the post.

Marrazzo, a lesbian, is an expert on HIV and other sexually transmitted infections, and some of her research has involved pre-exposure prophylaxis, a.k.a. PrEP, and microbicides. She is also known for her research on hormonal contraception and infections of the female reproductive tract, according to a press release from the National Institutes of Health, of which NIAID is part.

“Dr. Marrazzo brings a wealth of leadership experience, blah, blah, blah......

Hat Tip: Advocate

Ya, she's a Mask, Jab and Closure Nazi

Why would someone's sexuality even be of interest when posting a resume?

Do they get extra points if they are queer.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (6MMWASP, 673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 9 invisible), 1,768 guests, and 856 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,950
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.