Print Thread
Hop To
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Apparently there are miles of black fence going [Linked Image from wnd.com]up around it and the locals are referring to it as the Biden fence. Watch the video in the link and you can see it. It looks like a cloth fence designed solely for the purpose of obscuring what is behind it.

Assuming all this is real, what is the innocent explanation? Why waste the money, resources, and man hours don g something like this that could better be used cleaning up and recovering? Why the secrecy?

https://www.wnd.com/2023/08/watch-biden-curtain-goes-block-view-hawaii-ground-zero/

[Linked Image from wnd.com]

Last edited by JoeBob; 08/29/23.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Seems like someone with a drone could get some pics before they shoot it down?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That kind of fence is normal around construction projects on Maui. I imagine it keeps people from gawking and screwing up traffic along with keeping dust and debris from blowing on the road. There is plenty of video of the town burnt down out there.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I really can’t fathom what the end game was in Hawaii, but the whole thing really stinks. I have heard rumblings about the Cabal or global elites making Hawaii some kind of sanctuary. The magic negro building a compound there lends some credibility to that rumor.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
That kind of fence is normal around construction projects on Maui. I imagine it keeps people from gawking and screwing up traffic along with keeping dust and debris from blowing on the road. There is plenty of video of the town burnt down out there.

True. And apparently there are still lots of human remains in the ashes to be recovered. I'm no Biden fan but calling it "Biden's wall" is just bullsh*t, just people playing politics with someone else's tragedy. The police chief decided to put up the fence.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What is so difficult to fathom about 60 to 80 mph winds; downed electric lines, and dry conditions? Sometimes [bleep] really does happen. I know it doesn’t play as well on 24 hour conspiracyfire, but incompetence, poor timing, and negligence don’t always equate to a nefarious “cabal” plan by the “global elites.”
FFS.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
What is so difficult to fathom about 60 to 80 mph winds; downed electric lines, and dry conditions? Sometimes [bleep] really does happen. I know it doesn’t play as well on 24 hour conspiracyfire, but incompetence, poor timing, and negligence don’t always equate to a nefarious “cabal” plan by the “global elites.”
FFS.

+1 not to mention that the fire fighters were limited by a "water resource" person for 5 hours .

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
FFS.

Yesterday the power company said they cut the power two hours before the fire started. I suppose one could have started from some of the smoldering of some of the earlier fires. But it’s been a month. It really shouldn’t be too hard to be a bit more definitive by now.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JoeBob
FFS.

Yesterday the power company said they cut the power two hours before the fire started. I suppose one could have started from some of the smoldering of some of the earlier fires. But it’s been a month. It really shouldn’t be too hard to be a bit more definitive by now.

So now we believe the power company who’s getting their ass sued off? Seriously counselor? There are multiple videos of live wires down well after the fires started.

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
FFS.

So now we believe the power company who’s getting their ass sued off? Seriously counselor? There are multiple videos of live wires down well after the fires started.

The fire that was shown was put out. I’m not saying that that was not the fire that did it. It quite possibly was. But it’s been a month. They should pretty much know where the first fire started and when and how it spread. Why the secrecy? Or if not that, why the incompetence?

And why the hostility from people like you for valid questions? Why is a month later and the death toll is still pretty much the same as it has been for weeks?

If you want people to believe you as an organization, then show the people you are competent, concerned, and working on their behalf. Unnecessary secrecy breeds suspicion.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So HE wouldn’t have documentation that they shut off the power early even though they are facing bankruptcy if they hadn’t?

Where did you see footage of live downed power lines starting fires? On NBC, CNN?

Over 800 missing children 2 weeks later and they can’t even verify their deaths?

Why are fema staying in $1400 hotel rooms? 3 weeks and no help from them?

Last edited by ribka; 08/29/23.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
This fire could easily have been a rekindle. The Oakland Hills Fire of 1991 was a 5 acre fire that was thought to be out, crews were released and it flared up again and took off. A lot of firefighting standards changed back then to try to prevent something like this happening again but schidt still happens. From Wikipedia.
The fire ultimately killed 25 people and injured 150 others. The 1,520 acres (620 ha) destroyed included 2,843 single-family dwellings and 437 apartment and condominium units. The economic loss from the fire was estimated at $1.5 billion ($2.7 billion in 2022 dollars).

There is one house in Lahaina that appears to have survived the fire that the conspiracy theorists are foaming at the mouth over but there are plenty of documented cases of a house somehow surviving in the middle of a firestorm. A Google search shows plenty of cases.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by miguel
I really can’t fathom what the end game was in Hawaii, but the whole thing really stinks. I have heard rumblings about the Cabal or global elites making Hawaii some kind of sanctuary. The magic negro building a compound there lends some credibility to that rumor.

He's on a different island.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
FFS.

Get out of here with that nonsense. It was Chinese lasers.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
FFS.

You can just stow that common sense BS right now mister… We’ve got conspiracies to run with.

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Springcove
FFS.

You can just stow that common sense BS right now mister… We’ve got conspiracies to run with.

Quit being a phuqnut. The fire is easy to understand, it’s the behavior since that isn’t.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (06hunter59, 16penny, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 2,802 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,623
Posts18,492,798
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.