Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm

😂

The Cockroach playing a broken record even while whining about repetition.

An A grade f*ckwit who got offended by the questioning of her faith, and now sits on her computer whining incessantly.

DBT, you are very dishonest....you do not question the Christian, you belittle, criticize, deride, scorn, discredit, disparage, and slam this religion...you have been told this many times and you still lie.....way back, approx 12 or 13 months ago, you did question our faith, but as time went by, you drastically changed.

You lie. You lie as a matter of routine. You know very well that I began impartially, just pointing to problems in the bible and supporting it with quotes....upon which you and a few of your buddies, Ray, CCCC, T49, etc, took offense and went into attack mode. And here we are.

You lot are not Christians. Your mob of nasty, vindictive individuals do not hold to Christian values or even remotely behave like one.

The truth hurts you, We all see that and your demonic lies show terribly....but do not worry too much as prayers are sent your way.

Illegitimi non carborundum

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
I can comment as I please. You have no say on what I can do. If you are not happy, complain to the management.

Originally Posted by DBT
You lot are not Christians. Your mob of nasty, vindictive individuals do not hold to Christian values or even remotely behave like one.

Douche Bag t, is this you? It looks just like you. It must be you!!

[Linked Image from todaysparent.mblycdn.com]

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
I can comment as I please. You have no say on what I can do. If you are not happy, complain to the management.

Originally Posted by DBT

Maybe this one looks like her?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Once Isurrender and DBT get done giving each other mustache rides they’re gonna be mad at all this meanness……I’ve long wished they’d join a real campfire gathering anywhere in the USA because I’d damn sure be at THAT one but this thread has provided a tremendous amount of laughter.

I’m ready to nominate RayF for most valuable out of nowhere showing in 2023…..when Beaver takes Beaver Award nominations.

Or

Time Magazine Man of the year.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Once Isurrender and DBT get done giving each other mustache rides they’re gonna be mad at all this meanness……I’ve long wished they’d join a real campfire gathering anywhere in the USA because I’d damn sure be at THAT one but this thread has provided a tremendous amount of laughter.

I’m ready to nominate RayF for most valuable out of nowhere showing in 2023…..when Beaver takes Beaver Award nominations.

Or

I definitely 2nd that!!

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You go girls!!! You got that group estrogen thing working real well for ya all - LOL!!!

Try not to let the "dots" trigger you too much. LOL!!!

It's not hard to see why your country and belief systems are all going down the shitter the way that they are. Just have a good bitch about anything and everything if it helps take your mind away from reality - LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Uhhhh….okay. 😂

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You go girls!!! You got that group estrogen thing working real well for ya all - LOL!!!

It's not hard to see why your country and belief systems are all going down the shitter the way that they are. Just have a good bitch about anything and everything if it helps take your mind away from reality - LOL!!!

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Do the parents know that you made their children cry and then take photos of them? Fucking pedophile.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Or

I definitely 2nd that!!

Wow, the toddlers are active lately. They get agitated when their feelings are hurt. Their feelings get hurt whenever someone tells them that the Magic Santa Claus they believe in is not real.

At which point they spit their dummies and throw a truly monumental hissy fit. Babies on steroids.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
Do the parents know that you made their children cry and then take photos of them?

Sooooooo……when you finally use your imagination, that’s where it goes?

Yeah….can we get the dot back? It was A LOT less creepy.

You sounded smarter using less words, too.

….but mostly less creepy.

- Socrates
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Or

I definitely 2nd that!!

Wow, the toddlers are active lately. They get agitated when their feelings are hurt. Their feelings get hurt whenever someone tells them that the Magic Santa Claus they believe in is not real.

At which point they spit their dummies and throw a truly monumental hissy fit. Babies on steroids.
For a guy that doesn't care about religion you sure care a lot about religion.
Lol

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Do the parents know that you made their children cry and then take photos of them? Fucking pedophile.

Whoa....butt hurt?? You nasty.

Last edited by Raspy; 08/29/23. Reason: spelling

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Or

I definitely 2nd that!!

Not Santa (insert broken record), but God the Bible.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raferman
Lol

Oh now you did it. They’re going to come back with some wittingly savage original response.

- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT

Or

I definitely 2nd that!!

Lol

So TRUE!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Or

I definitely 2nd that!!

Or, maybe you like these photos of you 2 girly girls better...as was said earlier by someone, quote: "DBT is the one in the middle."

Last edited by Raspy; 08/29/23. Reason: spelling

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Well?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Big stick?
Lol

Page 31 of 106 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 25aught6, 65 invisible), 2,515 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,932
Posts18,518,954
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.