Hop To
Page 71 of 315 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 314 315
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I know you can use the TV flicker and sit down to pee.

Stupid bastard now Triggered and flailing .

Heh!

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I’m sure a lot of somebodies had a bad day but probably none that they meant to hit. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Russia has now completed sinking a line of ships along the full length of the Kerch bridge in an attempt to protect the bridge from waterborne drones.

The Drive

fat dumb southern uneducated trailer trash. a typical Biden voter

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
^^

Russian bot girl ribka triggered, too but it doesn’t take much.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Someone failed writing .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Houston-2: Surely you don't see anything in this for the USA? Why would we involve ourselves and spend so much money? I'm sure the Mil/Ind complex is glad to get rid of old stuff so they can replenish it but what do we have to gain?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
^^

Russian bot girl ribka triggered, too but it doesn’t take much.[/quote
[quote=Hastings]Houston-2: Surely you don't see anything in this for the USA? Why would we involve ourselves and spend so much money? I'm sure the Mil/Ind complex is glad to get rid of old stuff so they can replenish it but what do we have to gain?

houston sleeps with his sister like the tape worm tranny Zelenskiy

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Someone failed writing .

is everyone down south as dumb as inbred toot /houtard?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They/them is a propagandist, nothing more.

Must be exhausting pretending to be so many people, keeping the official line straight.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
jim,

here's a little known fact that Russia is losing. check out Ornx and you find the number of tanks and etc. being destroyed, captured or damaged. they have pictures or videos to prove it.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
Russia - 11912, of which: destroyed: 8124, damaged: 475, abandoned: 444, captured: 2869

Tanks (2273, of which destroyed: 1467, damaged: 129, abandoned: 130, captured: 549)

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-ukrainian.html
Ukraine - 4323, of which: destroyed: 2902, damaged: 331, abandoned: 148, captured: 942

Tanks (631, of which destroyed: 405, damaged: 52, abandoned: 31, captured: 143)

"By Stijn Mitzer, Jakub Janovsky, naalsio26, Aloha, Dan, Joost Oliemans and Kemal

This list only includes destroyed vehicles and equipment of which photo or videographic evidence is available. Therefore, the amount of equipment destroyed is significantly higher than recorded here. Loitering munitions, drones used as unmanned bait, civilian vehicles and derelict equipment are not included in this list. All possible effort has gone into avoiding duplicate entries and discerning the status of equipment between captured or abandoned. Many of the entries listed as 'abandoned' will likely end up captured or destroyed. Similarly, some of the captured equipment might be destroyed if it can't be recovered. When a vehicle is captured and then lost in service with its new owners, it is only added as a loss of the original operator to avoid double listings. When the origin of a piece of equipment can't be established, it's not included in the list. The Soviet flag is used when the equipment in question was produced prior to 1991. This list is constantly updated as additional footage becomes available.

(Click on the numbers to get a picture of each individual captured or destroyed vehicle)"

why argue, when you HAVE facts available.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Is Direct-Drive one of Houston_2's sock puppets?

They both have the same foul dispositions.
Old Toot=Houston_2 =Direct Drive=TDoyka. One has to wonder what the incentive is. If he's not paid for the b u l l s h i t propaganda, then there must be some mental illness involved. I guess it's also possible that there's certain segment that's devastated by the failure of communism in Russia.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The Pskov region of Russia is 800 kilometers from Ukraine's border. The drones Ukraine is using only have a range of 300 kilometers. Estonia borders Russia near the Pskov region. Either the drones came from somewhere other than Ukraine or something other than a drone was used in the attack.
Or maybe they had operatives inside Russia proper.
The also used drones to hit an airbase over 700km away.

The question you should be asking is why are Russian air bases so poorly protected.

Last edited by BWalker; 08/31/23.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by kolofardos

Old Toot=Houston_2 =Direct Drive=TDoyka. One has to wonder what the incentive is. If he's not paid for the b u l l s h i t propaganda, then there must be some mental illness involved. I guess it's also possible that there's certain segment that's devastated by the failure of communism in Russia.

El Stupido front and center and never right.

You’re a pitiful joke almost like Jag.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by BWalker
The Pskov region of Russia is 800 kilometers from Ukraine's border. The drones Ukraine is using only have a range of 300 kilometers. Estonia borders Russia near the Pskov region. Either the drones came from somewhere other than Ukraine or something other than a drone was used in the attack.
Or maybe they had operatives inside Russia proper.
The also used drones to hit an airbase over 700km away.

The question you should be asking is why are Russian air bases so poorly protected.
Probably thought that they were out of range.
The Ukes reportedly wrecked/damaged several Ilyushin Il-76's the main Russian transport for their airborne troops.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No one else besides your puppets comes across as anywhere near as angry and miserable or obsessed as you. Not even JeffO.

I disagree with JeffO on most things politically but can agree on backpacking and other subforums. He’s wrong on a number of things politically IMO but he doesn’t seem mentally unstable, completely obsessed with Ukraine and miserable and PO’d at the world in the way that you are. JeffO even post pictures of himself happy and enjoying the outdoors with loved ones.

Right on cue toot/Houston_2 and direct_drive start commenting at the same time…

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Russia now facing a domestic fuel shortage situation and will have to curb exports to compensate for the shortages.

WSJ

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Russia now facing a domestic fuel shortage situation and will have to curb exports to compensate for the shortages.

WSJ
Good info direct_drive… I mean houston_2. toot😂

The most lonely bitter old man on the fire😳

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

No one else besides your puppets comes across as anywhere near as angry and miserable or obsessed as you. Not even JeffO.

I disagree with JeffO on most things politically but can agree on backpacking and other sub forums. He’s wrong on a number of things politically IMO but he doesn’t seem mentally unstable, completely obsessed with Ukraine and miserable and PO’d at the world in the way that you are. JeffO even post pictures of himself happy and enjoying the outdoors with loved ones.

Right on cue toot/Houston_2 and direct_drive start commenting at the same time…

It appears that you’re the one that’s angry here and I’m laughing at you trying so hard to be relevant.

It’s especially comical when you’re fed back that of which you vainly try to deliver. Enjoy your meal. You cooked it. Call it lemming stew.

Heh!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

WSJ
Good info direct_drive… I mean houston_2. toot😂

The most lonely bitter old man on the fire😳

Your constant attempts to project are truly pathetic. Get a grip on your life.

Page 71 of 315 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 314 315

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 21, 160user, 59 invisible), 1,981 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,270
Posts18,525,479
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.