Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Hey

Originally Posted by IA_fog
Wow

Two morons that think Tucker is our friend, guess you didn't take the time to read the article and his actual quotes about Trump(which he didn't deny) ?.....I'll assume that's because you can't read and you've swallowed the whole FOX hook because you're stupid.

FOX isn't your friend, wake up dummies.

One MoRoN that makes many ASSumptions and takes bits and pieces of quotes to suit it's purpose.

Whatta MaRooN

Seem to be getting more all the time.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by JMR40
Trump could be standing on a stage in front of 10,000 witnesses, be struck by lightning and MAGA will call it an assassination and blame the Deep State. Even those who hate him are praying for his safety, so they won't be blamed for it. They don't want to miss him going to jail either.

I honestly think Trump has some health issues that could take him out any day and this way they can call it murder. No matter how he dies, even if he lives to 100, there are those who will call it murder.
Wow, you are one dumb waste of skin

Stupid old turd,, more likely.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
One MoRoN that makes many ASSumptions and takes bits and pieces of quotes to suit it's purpose.

Whatta MaRooN

You honestly believe that Tucker or FOX are our supporters and friends ?..... you're kidding right lol

Half of Fox's programming may as well be CNN, that's why they lost a huge civil case for lying to the public.....and paid the bill. You think they're a conservative news outlet ?, Trump won't even appear on the channel or debates....that should tell you something.

But call me what you want, open your eyes....YOU are smarter than that.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
All of you that have nothing but bad to say about Trump were likely the same that squirmed away after all the covid garbage starting coming to light. Things like, wearing a mask is the only way, we can get rid of this by taking the shot and the list goes on and on. What I see is a bunch of idiots that don't have anything better to do than sling mud at the only guy alive that has tried helping the Republic. All you say now is total hogwash. What's even more telling is none of you would back any decent man in anything even if it were your own neighbor. You are using good space in our free country on the backs of excellent men that paved the way for you.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Tucker will likely burn out and end up down the same rabbit hole as Glen Beck.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You honestly believe that Tucker or FOX are our supporters and friends ?..... you're kidding right lol

Half of Fox's programming may as well be CNN, that's why they lost a huge civil case for lying to the public.....and paid the bill. You think they're a conservative news outlet ?, Trump won't even appear on the channel or debates....that should tell you something.

But call me what you want,[do you need the definition of hypocrite] open your eyes....YOU are smarter than that.

I don't know YOU, and you clearly don't know ME, but YOU damn sure like to make ASSumptions about ME.
What I do know[from reading YOUR posts] is that you are 100% against Trump, which speaks volumes IMO.

Read JIM1611's post from above....slowly and aloud.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim1611
All of you that have nothing but bad to say about Trump were likely the same that squirmed away after all the covid garbage starting coming to light. Things like, wearing a mask is the only way, we can get rid of this by taking the shot and the list goes on and on. What I see is a bunch of idiots that don't have anything better to do than sling mud at the only guy alive that has tried helping the Republic. All you say now is total hogwash. What's even more telling is none of you would back any decent man in anything even if it were your own neighbor. You are using good space in our free country on the backs of excellent men that paved the way for you.

The mask and shot were Trump things. CARES act too. Along with shut downs and keeping Fauci. Along with keeping the FBI intact which he knew was rouge from his run up to the Presidency.

I'm not saying Trump's a bad guy or choice but let's not also overlook that he set the table for a lot of the BS Biden's using today.

Me

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Probably true.

Conservatives are a fickle lot.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

But call me what you want,[do you need the definition of hypocrite] open your eyes....YOU are smarter than that.

I don't know YOU, and you clearly don't know ME, but YOU damn sure like to make ASSumptions about ME.
What I do know[from reading YOUR posts] is that you are 100% against Trump, which speaks volumes IMO.

I wasn't taking to you, so let's not converse at all....it'll be better that way, for both of us. You like to call names and get all ruffled up, there is no civil discourse with you...put me on the ignore button.

Thanks brother Raeford

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Probably true.

Conservatives are a fickle lot.

Tucker's shrill sensationalism is an approach that fatigues me in short order. He should look at what made Rush Limbaugh popular, and take some notes.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Whatta MaRooN

Who said anything about fox? You've got Fox on the brain.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Jim1611

The mask and shot were Trump things. CARES act too. Along with shut downs and keeping Fauci. Along with keeping the FBI intact which he knew was rouge from his run up to the Presidency.

I'm not saying Trump's a bad guy or choice but let's not also overlook that he set the table for a lot of the BS Biden's using today.

Your post makes my point.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I wasn't taking to you, so let's not converse at all....it'll be better that way, for both of us. You like to call names and get all ruffled up, there is no civil discourse with you...put me on the ignore button.

Thanks brother Raeford

You are so full of s**t the term Christmas Goose comes to mind.

I bolded another hypocritical line of yours above, here is what you said to LD and I a couple of pages back: "Two morons that think Tucker is our friend,"
I don't use ignore[not even for sockpuppets], just so you know.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
I'd like to see any one of you Trump haters keep up to him with the schedule he's maintained for the last 8 - 10 years.

Don't worry about Trump burning out or dying from natural causes.

Be worried that we even have to have a conversation about a possible assassination in 2023.

In America.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You know, that's the big airliner type plane the POTUS Flys on and the one the real POTUS flew out of DC in on Jan 20, 2021 to joint Military Base Andrews where he got his second and Real Presidential Inauguration with 4 Canon 21 gun rapid fire salute after your fake president had flown into DC on a small private twin engine job to take his Fake Inauguration. You know, the one they had 200 or so people show up to in the DC event that was surrounded by barricades and antipersonnel fences and viewed by suckers watching virtual images on Tel-Lie-Vision after which the TV showed a 3 Canon 12 gun slow fire salute in Arlington Cemetery to Honor One or some such tune?

Where did you come up with that ? You got proof ? Real proof. Not twidder links and meme from your fellow qtard kooks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thanks brother Raeford

You are so full of s**t the term Christmas Goose comes to mind.

I bolded another hypocritical line of yours above, here is what you said to LD and I a couple of pages back: "Two morons that think Tucker is our friend,"
I don't use ignore[not even for sockpuppets], just so you know.

Wow ! You're scary when you get mad lol....but hey don't attack anyone else in this thread that disagrees with you, just me. All of this when I wasn't even talking to you, just butting in like an old woman.

lol, have a good day brother Raeford

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Whatta MaRooN

Nailed it.

That’s a pretty good clue that it’s a troll. Most informed grassroots conservatives realize that faux news is controlled opposition.

Faux news and the current NRA are talking points/boogeymen of the left.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Nailed it.

That’s a pretty good clue that it’s a troll. Most informed grassroots conservatives realize that faux news is controlled opposition.

Because you and Dirt skipped who started the Fox conversation, and came after me instead.

[quote=Bwana_1]Tucker best watch his own azz, he's not as popular as he thinks.....and he's a tool.

Words coming from a tool

STFU idiot, read the link,
Tucker hates Trump and has said so numerous times, do you actually watch the news or law suits where fox lost 800 million dollars ?
https://www.businessinsider.com/tuc...demonic-force-filing-reveals-2023-2?op=1

Trump and Tucker in 2024.....what a joke lol

Hey Idiot-show us where FOX put up any form of fight against the charges, oh that's right they just rolled over like the good little woke corp they've become.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Nailed it.

Because you and Dirt skipped who started the Fox conversation, and came after me instead.

[quote=Bwana_1]Tucker best watch his own azz, he's not as popular as he thinks.....and he's a tool.

Words coming from a tool

STFU idiot, read the link,
Tucker hates Trump and has said so numerous times, do you actually watch the news or law suits where fox lost 800 million dollars ?
https://www.businessinsider.com/tuc...demonic-force-filing-reveals-2023-2?op=1

Trump and Tucker in 2024.....what a joke lol

Hey Idiot-show us where FOX put up any form of fight against the charges, oh that's right they just rolled over like the good little woke corp they've become.
You’re making my point. Faux news.

Faux and the NRA are completely irrelevant to informed grassroots Constitutional Conservatives. The left hasn’t figured that out yet and still trots them out as talking points.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It was Raeford that brought up Fox, not me.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1lessdog, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 73 invisible), 2,568 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,484
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.