Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
IA_fog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Ok I lost my conversion chart can someone share how to convert the 1% to paste equivalent or
How much liquid ml for a 200# person ?

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
200# is about the size of a quarter.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
From a local nurse and the notes I have written down. Using the 1% injectable but taken orally. 1.8 ML or 1.8 CC's, same thing, as a preventative dose taken once a week.

As a treatment. 2.4 ML once a day as soon as symptoms start. Take for 5 days. This is for an adult.

Or a simple way is to just figure 1/10 of 1 cc per 10lbs of body weight. So for 200 lbs that would be 2cc's. That formula is slightly less than her recommended dose of 2.4 cc's if you're sick.

BTW, that 1/10 of 1cc is the exact formula I've used with Ivermectin on my dogs for many years.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
no nematodes for you then.

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
I
IA_fog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Shade tree
Thanks
Now any advice on long covid? My niece is foighting it , out of breathe tired been going on since she had covid over a year ago
Should she do the 2.4 ml right now and then what would follow up be? 1.8 weekly? Or should i have her do a couple of the 2.4 doses ?

IC B2

I
IA_fog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by CWT
I havnt had the Rona yet either

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by CWT

Another idiot who stated the experimental jab prevented Covid and still think ivermectin has no anti viral properties even though it has been used 40 years in Africa and Asia to treat tens of millions suffering from viral diseases and won the Nobel prize in medicine

Another uneducated Biden voter who would inject dog schit if the government said it worked to cure AIDS

Last edited by ribka; 08/30/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Ok I lost my conversion chart can someone share how to convert the 1% to paste equivalent or
There is no conversion. The plunger is calibrated to the weight of a horse in 50lb increments. Use 1 notch on the plunger for each 50lb of your weight, just like you would a horse. If you're between weights, go higher. If you weight 180, round that up to the next 50, or 200. That's 4 notches on the plunger.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by CWT

Another idiot who stated the experimental jab prevented Covid and still think ivermectin has no anti viral properties even though it has been used 40 years in Africa and Asia to treat tens of millions suffering from viral diseases and won the Nobel prize in medicine

Another uneducated Biden voter who would inject dog schit if the government said it worked to cure AIDS

Hahahahaha!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don't understand using the paste when the injectable is so easy to use. 1 cc for every 100 lbs and it can be put in water or tea and is tasteless.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
The horse paste is 1.87%.

The whole tube is for a 1,250 pound horse.

You are not a 1,250 pound horse...

So do not take the whole tube.

Take a percentage of the tube... as you see fit.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
There is no conversion. The plunger is calibrated to the weight of a horse in 50lb increments. Use 1 notch on the plunger for each 50lb of your weight, just like you would a horse. If you're between weights, go higher. If you weight 180, round that up to the next 50, or 200. That's 4 notches on the plunger.

This^^^^^

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

But my horse doesn't have Covid-19

I
IA_fog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by RHOD
[quote=Rock Chuck][quote=IA_fog]Ok I lost my conversion chart can someone share how to convert the 1% to paste equivalent or

I know how to use the plunger I just lost what to use in the liquid form sorry for confusion

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17897360/dosage-for-ivermectin
we have deduced the correct dosing for the paste to FLCCC guidance is 2-3 TIMES what is marked by weight on this tube. 200mcg/KG to .4-.6mg/KG

I doubled my weight and took that amount as indicated on the plunger.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Shade tree
Thanks
Now any advice on long covid? My niece is foighting it , out of breathe tired been going on since she had covid over a year ago
Should she do the 2.4 ml right now and then what would follow up be? 1.8 weekly? Or should i have her do a couple of the 2.4 doses ?

I'm not a Dr so I will pre-empt this statement by saying don't listen to me.

But if you're asking me what would I do, then for me if the 2.4 ML dose is recommended when you're sick, then that's where I would start. Then back to preventative dose for a week or 2 then hit it again with the sick dose if not seeing improvement. But I'm not you, and I'm not your niece. Up to you but for me I have confidence in Ivermectin's safety taken within the guidelines. It's not like it's new and untested in humans, quite the opposite.

Been using it on dogs for close to 20 yrs. Just don't use it on dogs at that 1/10th of a cc per 10 lbs dose if the dog is a breed or line that has the blue eyed gene.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just squeeze a quarter inch to 3/8 of an inch out of the tube and you'll be good. This subject has been beat to death.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by RHOD

But my horse doesn't have Covid-19

Must have nematodes then

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by CWT
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Yep.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

269 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 160user, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 25 invisible), 1,847 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,368
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.