E
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by CWT
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Yep.
You two butt fugks are clueless.
Keeping it classy.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The plunger measures it out. Use the same weight as if a horse weighed what you weigh. I got Covid in march or April for the second time I took ivermectin ahead of time and it didn’t work for me.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by CWT
Yep.
Keeping it classy.
I don’t care about classy.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Didn't take "The Jab"!
Ain't gonna take "The Jab"!
WON'T take "The Jab"!

...and yeah, I'll take my chances with "horse wormer" before I'd take "The Jab"!

Ivermectin was developed to fight diseases in India. ....and it worked VERY well!

IC B2

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Didn't take "The Jab"!
Ain't gonna take "The Jab"!
WON'T take "The Jab"!

...and yeah, I'll take my chances with "horse wormer" before I'd take "The Jab"!

Ivermectin was developed to fight diseases in India. ....and it worked VERY well!

Well heck, if it fights "diseases in India" might as well take it for whatever ails you.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
There are other treatments now too, but I've had it at least 3 times and never taken anything but cold medicine.

CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CWT
Yep.

Kind of funny but yet it ain't. Back in the day and still today one can't get in a conversation with a liberal for two minutes without them getting pissed off, cussing and yelling. It is the same today with the hard-core tRUMP supporters. It is such a shame y'all have lowered yourselves to that level and continue to do so.

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by CWT
Originally Posted by CWT
Yep.

Kind of funny but yet it ain't. Back in the day and still today one can't get in a conversation with a liberal for two minutes without them getting pissed off, cussing and yelling. It is the same today with the hard-core tRUMP supporters. It is such a shame y'all have lowered yourselves to that level and continue to do so.

WTF another leftard POS! If you retards would learn anything it would be a lot easier to not consider you mentally incapacitated.

Last edited by rickt300; 09/01/23.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If I'm not mistaken the OP is asking for the dose taken orally of the 1% injectable solution to get a comparable dose to the paste variety originally put in a tube and calibrated for use in equine animals.

The 1% injectable can be taken orally at the dose per weight prescribed for animals and a 10% overage on the dose will not harm you. The recommended dose is 1 cc/ml per 110 lbs of body weight. That is the dose that works for dogs, cattle, and humans. I weigh about 205 and take slightly over 2 cc/ml with nothing but good results. You don't have to inject it, by mouth is fine. I have kept our outside dogs heartworm free for years with oral administration of 1% Ivermectin injectable. And it knocked out my Corona-19 symptoms in 24 hours.

I am not vaccinated and my January 2022 round of Corona was my only one despite being exposed numerous times since.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Ok I lost my conversion chart can someone share how to convert the 1% to paste equivalent or
How much liquid ml for a 200# person ?

For the 1% solution the dosage for animals has always been 1/10ml per every 10 lbs of body weight. Therefore a 100 lb dog would get 1ml, or 1cc depending upon how your syringe is marked. 1ml-1cc. If that's the dose for animals then it stands to reason that it should work for humans also. Therefore a 175 lb person would use 1.75ml or 1.75cc. You can swallow it or inject it, I'd probably prefer to inject it if I had the needle, that's the way it was formulated to work.

The injectable solution is what we always used to worm our dogs and other animals. If it was available, and it should be now at any farm store, I'd rather use it than mess with the horse paste.

I
IA_fog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
If I'm not mistaken the OP is asking for the dose taken orally of the 1% injectable solution to get a comparable dose to the paste variety originally put in a tube and calibrated for use in equine animals.

The 1% injectable can be taken orally at the dose per weight prescribed for animals and a 10% overage on the dose will not harm you. The recommended dose is 1 cc/ml per 110 lbs of body weight. That is the dose that works for dogs, cattle, and humans. I weigh about 205 and take slightly over 2 cc/ml with nothing but good results. You don't have to inject it, by mouth is fine. I have kept our outside dogs heartworm free for years with oral administration of 1% Ivermectin injectable. And it knocked out my Corona-19 symptoms in 24 hours.

I am not vaccinated and my January 2022 round of Corona was my only one despite being exposed numerous times since.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Ok I lost my conversion chart can someone share how to convert the 1% to paste equivalent or
How much liquid ml for a 200# person ?

For the 1% solution the dosage for animals has always been 1/10ml per every 10 lbs of body weight. Therefore a 100 lb dog would get 1ml, or 1cc depending upon how your syringe is marked. 1ml-1cc. If that's the dose for animals then it stands to reason that it should work for humans also. Therefore a 175 lb person would use 1.75ml or 1.75cc. You can swallow it or inject it, I'd probably prefer to inject it if I had the needle, that's the way it was formulated to work.

The injectable solution is what we always used to worm our dogs and other animals. If it was available, and it should be now at any farm store, I'd rather use it than mess with the horse paste.

Thanks !! You both understood what I was asking

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
I
IA_fog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by CWT

So you’re saying India and the third worlds drs are dumb?
Are you saying since I’ve never caught it, when the chances were supposed to be like 90+% that i would that it doesn’t work?
Are you also the one saying there isn’t such a thing as natural immunity?
GFY

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Been using about last knuckle to finger tip on index finger. About 'yea' much....Dad would say.

Sort of like how tight to twist scope base or action screws.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1234, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,403
Posts18,488,921
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.