Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 73 of 315 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 314 315
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Tootie Jew....trolling for some attention tonight?

I am MAGA.
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Kremlin hardliners are demanding answers from Putin and the Russian military staff as to why interior Russia is at extreme risk from the constant barrages of Ukrainian drones when the citizens of Russia were promised to be protected and isolated from the ravages of the war.

The guardian, Reuters, Business Insider

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Tootie Jew....trolling for some attention tonight?
You’re a perfect match, Jim.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
https://www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/ukraine-invasion-updates-ctp

Key Takeaways:

Ukrainian Main Military Intelligence (GUR) Head Kyrylo Budanov reported that the Russian military deployed elements of a newly created “reserve army” (the 25th CAA) to enable units currently on the frontline in Luhansk Oblast to laterally redeploy to defend against the Ukrainian counteroffensive in southern Ukraine.
The 25th Combined Arms Army is unlikely to be combat effective at scale given its rushed deployment, ahead of a previously reported intended deployment date of December 2023.
Additional Russian lateral redeployments and the immediate commitment of intended operational reserves suggest that short term reinforcement needs are impeding intended long-term reconstitution efforts.
Russian “Vostok” Battalion commander Alexander Khodakovsky continues to highlight the impact of the lack of Russian counter-battery capabilities on Russian morale in the Donetsk-Zaporizhia Oblast border area.
Ukrainian forces continued offensive operations near Bakhmut and in western Zaporizhia Oblast and made some advances on September 1.
Russian forces conducted offensive operations along the Kupyansk-Svatove-Kreminna line, near Bakhmut, along the Avdiivka-Donetsk City line, in the Donetsk-Zaporizhia Oblast border area, and in western Zaporizhia Oblast but did not make any confirmed gains.
Russian occupation officials announced on September 1 that voting began for the Russian regional elections held in occupied Ukraine and will continue in various forms through September 10.
Russian officials continue efforts to forcibly indoctrinate Ukrainian youth into Russian culture and identity by integrating schools in occupied Ukraine into the Russian educational system.

https://www.criticalthreats.org/wp-...yne-Battle-Map-Draft-September-12023.png

Attached Images
F4yB_LmW4AA2K3g.png (16.24 KB, 143 downloads)

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by tdoyka
https://www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/ukraine-invasion-updates-ctp

Key Takeaways:

Ukrainian Main Military Intelligence (GUR) Head Kyrylo Budanov reported that the Russian military deployed elements of a newly created “reserve army” (the 25th CAA) to enable units currently on the frontline in Luhansk Oblast to laterally redeploy to defend against the Ukrainian counteroffensive in southern Ukraine.
The 25th Combined Arms Army is unlikely to be combat effective at scale given its rushed deployment, ahead of a previously reported intended deployment date of December 2023.
Additional Russian lateral redeployments and the immediate commitment of intended operational reserves suggest that short term reinforcement needs are impeding intended long-term reconstitution efforts.
Russian “Vostok” Battalion commander Alexander Khodakovsky continues to highlight the impact of the lack of Russian counter-battery capabilities on Russian morale in the Donetsk-Zaporizhia Oblast border area.
Ukrainian forces continued offensive operations near Bakhmut and in western Zaporizhia Oblast and made some advances on September 1.
Russian forces conducted offensive operations along the Kupyansk-Svatove-Kreminna line, near Bakhmut, along the Avdiivka-Donetsk City line, in the Donetsk-Zaporizhia Oblast border area, and in western Zaporizhia Oblast but did not make any confirmed gains.
Russian occupation officials announced on September 1 that voting began for the Russian regional elections held in occupied Ukraine and will continue in various forms through September 10.
Russian officials continue efforts to forcibly indoctrinate Ukrainian youth into Russian culture and identity by integrating schools in occupied Ukraine into the Russian educational system.

https://www.criticalthreats.org/wp-...yne-Battle-Map-Draft-September-12023.png

Critical Threats is directed by AEI senior fellow Frederick W. Kagan.

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Frederick_Kagan

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If one were to dispassionately take a 30,000 foot look or make an honest assessment of the future situation in Ukraine I honestly don’t know how Ukraine can keep up with Russia in manpower alone? Considering that fact that Russia has at least 4 times as many people as Ukraine, not counting their sympathetic former states, and 100 times the resources and manufacturing base as Ukraine there’s just not much light at the end of the Ukrainian tunnel. The Ukrainian conscripts and the enlisted men seem to be fighting “hard” and while I don’t trust the media the results I’m basing this opinion on is that they are still in the fight….but…how long can you reasonably expect men to face combat, often intense combat, on a daily basis before they go crazy or they become more of a liability than a soldier? No matter how “good” or patriotic they are they’re still human and thus they’ll have to be rotated out. What most people forget, especially the leftists that are all in for Ukraine, is that this “war” has been HOT since 2014…almost a DECADE and Ukraine has been sending their boys to their death for damn near a generation now. If you were an 8 year old Ukrainian kid in the 3rd grade when the war started you’ve likely seen your friends go off to fight, die or become disabled on a constant basis and whatever you dreamed for your future would have to wait until you’ve been involuntarily sent to either fight or die. A future darkened by the clouds of war ain’t much of future but fighting to enrich the oligarchs worldwide in this colossal corruption scheme makes this “war” and the faux outrage by the Peace & Love leftists especially evil and outrageous!

The numbers of casualties on both sides, especially KIA, are almost beyond comprehension and are more akin to Operation Barbarossa or Gettysburg than anything “we’ve” seen in modern times. At this point and from where I’m sitting I see this now as a war of attrition….Russia is dug in and reinforcing their positions in the territory they captured hourly and they can afford to throw body after body into the grinder whereas Ukraine cannot.

The shear number of KIA Ukraine suffered in Bakhmut was tremendous and Bakhmut is NOT the Crimean peninsula. I think that Ukraine beating Russia would be great because I couldn’t GAF about Russia (or Ukraine..same-same) and it is such an impossibility that I’d enjoy seeing it but I know and have known from the beginning that that ain’t happening.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
.but…how long can you reasonably expect men to face combat, often intense combat, on a daily basis before they go crazy or they become more of a liability than a soldier?

Ukranian soldiers aren't facing combat on a daily basis for very long. They're eliminated and replaced by conscripts that are kidnapped off the streets and forced into combat. That's why 14 million Ukranians have vacated Ukraine.

14 million people is a lot for a country that started with a population of 44 million.

Russia has an Army of 300,000 men being held in reserve to be used in the event that NATO puts boots on the ground in Ukraine.

So far it looks like a full scale NATO conflict isn't being considered. But Poland is making noise about sending a significant number of its military into Ukraine for a couple of reasons. #1 is that Poland has always had knothead leadership--which was aptly demonstrated in 1939. The other reason is because Poland stands to gain a big chunk of western Ukraine once all of this Ukraine nonsense boils down.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If one were to dispassionately take a 30,000 foot look or make an honest assessment of the future situation in Ukraine I honestly don’t know how Ukraine can keep up with Russia in manpower alone? Considering that fact that Russia has at least 4 times as many people as Ukraine, not counting their sympathetic former states, and 100 times the resources and manufacturing base as Ukraine there’s just not much light at the end of the Ukrainian tunnel. The Ukrainian conscripts and the enlisted men seem to be fighting “hard” and while I don’t trust the media the results I’m basing this opinion on is that they are still in the fight….but…how long can you reasonably expect men to face combat, often intense combat, on a daily basis before they go crazy or they become more of a liability than a soldier? No matter how “good” or patriotic they are they’re still human and thus they’ll have to be rotated out. What most people forget, especially the leftists that are all in for Ukraine, is that this “war” has been HOT since 2014…almost a DECADE and Ukraine has been sending their boys to their death for damn near a generation now. If you were an 8 year old Ukrainian kid in the 3rd grade when the war started you’ve likely seen your friends go off to fight, die or become disabled on a constant basis and whatever you dreamed for your future would have to wait until you’ve been involuntarily sent to either fight or die. A future darkened by the clouds of war ain’t much of future but fighting to enrich the oligarchs worldwide in this colossal corruption scheme makes this “war” and the faux outrage by the Peace & Love leftists especially evil and outrageous!

The numbers of casualties on both sides, especially KIA, are almost beyond comprehension and are more akin to Operation Barbarossa or Gettysburg than anything “we’ve” seen in modern times. At this point and from where I’m sitting I see this now as a war of attrition….Russia is dug in and reinforcing their positions in the territory they captured hourly and they can afford to throw body after body into the grinder whereas Ukraine cannot.

The shear number of KIA Ukraine suffered in Bakhmut was tremendous and Bakhmut is NOT the Crimean peninsula. I think that Ukraine beating Russia would be great because I couldn’t GAF about Russia (or Ukraine..same-same) and it is such an impossibility that I’d enjoy seeing it but I know and have known from the beginning that that ain’t happening.
Great commentary and analysis.

A whole lot of heartache for good men and families on both side that will never be the same. That our Democrats and RINOs’s have sponsored and provoked inorder to line their pockets with MIC dollars.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I think about our Iraq and Afghanistan veterans that made it home but with grievous injuries and missing limbs. The number of our men that were forever changed during our time in those countries is 100% more than it should’ve been BUT thankfully they had the BEST military supporting them, they had the best trained and most dedicated friends to their left and right and they had the best medical attention available worldwide. The Ukrainians have doctors and soldiers stealing pain meds and necessary items to treat their injured “friends and comrades”. They (Ukraine) have poorly trained, ill equipped and from what I’ve seen, scared and self-centered, involuntary conscripts that fail to act when the guy next to him gets a leg blown off or worse. They don’t have a fraction of the support, infrastructure, logistics or desire to do whatever it takes to win. They have an army of kids that don’t want to be there being led by a bunch of fat guys that are looking for anything to steal and are more concerned with “getting a piece of the pie” than they are for their soldiers welfare. The fatfucks leading the scared kids are all being led by an evil worldwide monolith of greedy criminals. The American citizen is funding this clusterfuck because we are teetering on collapse ourselves and nothing is more important to the average American citizen than the welfare of our friends and neighbors in Ukraine…..we’ve been told right here that Ukraine is our backyard. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
https://www.sandboxx.us/news/as-rus...-offering-big-pay-to-attract-new-troops/

AS RUSSIAN CASUALTIES INCREASE, MOSCOW IS OFFERING BIG PAY TO ATTRACT NEW TROOPS
UKRAINE
BY STAVROS ATLAMAZOGLOU
AUGUST 31, 2023

The Russian “special military operation” in Ukraine might not be going according to plan, but Russian troops fighting in Ukraine are at least making six figures.

The war and the need for new troops have made service in the Russian armed forces one of the most lucrative professions in the country.

However, the heavy attrition means that not many young Russian soldiers will enjoy their hefty salaries for long.

MAKE BIG BUCKS FIGHTING FOR PUTIN
When the full-scale invasion of Ukraine began in February 2022, Russian junior officers were making just over 81,000 rubles (about $900) a month. A few months later, in October 2022, because of the conflict’s deteriorating status pay increased for Russian troops, with pay for the most junior troops starting at about 195,000 rubles ($2,100) a month.

“It is highly likely that the salary and additional benefits are a strong incentive for personnel to join up, especially to those from the poorer areas of Russia. However, Russia is still unlikely to meet its targets for recruiting volunteers to the ranks,” the British Military Intelligence assessed in a recent estimate of the war.

Today, the most junior Russian troops receive over 200,000 rubles (slightly over $2,100) a month. This sum is almost three times larger than the average Russian national salary, which is about 73,000 rubles ($765) a month.

In comparison, junior enlisted personnel in the U.S. military make between $23,000 and $30,000 a year while the U.S. average salary is around $59,000.

To be sure, U.S. military personnel get a lot of indirect bonuses, such as grocery and housing allowances. But even with these bonuses, Russian military pay is levels higher than that of American troops in the context of their respective economies.

This paradox is a result of the most serious force generation issues that plague the Russian military.

RUSSIAN FORCE GENERATION WOES

Russia went to war with about 190,000 men. More than 19 months later, the Russian forces have suffered between 260,000 and 300,000 casualties, according to estimates by the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense and the Pentagon. These devastating losses, coupled with the precarious situation on the battlefield, have imposed immense manpower demands on the Russian military.

The Kremlin has tried several different solutions, some more extreme than others. In September, Russian President Vladimir Putin called up a partial mobilization. About 300,000 reservists swelled the ranks of the Russian forces; however, the mobilization created such panic in Russian society that more than one million military-aged males fled the country to avoid the draft.

Then, Putin turned to the infamous Wagner Group. The Kremlin gave Yevgeny Prigozhin, the now-late leader of the private military company, the green light to recruit from Russia’s vast penal colonies. In total, the mercenary group recruited more than 40,000 convicts in the span of a few months. However, Wagner suffered horrendous losses, and the Wagner Group camps in Belarus are now out of favor and without leadership following Prigozhin’s death.

The ongoing Ukrainian counteroffensive is stretching the Russian forces. In response, the Russian Ministry of Defense is having to relocate troops from quieter parts of the battlefield to where the Ukrainian forces are making the most progress, namely, in the western Zaporizhzhia Oblast and Bakhmut in the Donbas. Moscow is using elite units, including Spetsnaz special operations forces and VDV paratroopers, as firefighters in critical sectors of the battlefield. However, with about 500 men killed, wounded, or captured a day the Kremlin can’t keep up with the attrition, and will soon have to call up more men.

With a failing campaign and extremely heavy attrition, even the most lucrative financial incentives won’t generate enough forces on their own.

"Russia sucks."

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
https://www.sandboxx.us/news/russia...osing-embarrassing-gaps-in-its-defenses/

RUSSIAN PLANES KEEP GETTING BLOWN UP IN AIRFIELDS HUNDREDS OF MILES FROM THE FIGHTING, EXPOSING EMBARRASSING GAPS IN ITS DEFENSES
UKRAINE
BY BUSINESS INSIDER
AUGUST 30, 2023

Russian military aircraft keep getting damaged or destroyed at airbases deep inside its own territory, exposing gaps in its defenses that Ukraine has been able to exploit.

Military analysts told The Wall Street Journal that Ukraine has likely disabled more Russian aircraft while they were sitting in bases than it had in live combat. It is a situation that will likely prove embarrassing for one of the world’s foremost military powers.

The latest damaged aircraft are four transport planes damaged in a drone attack at an airport in the city of Pskov in north-west Russia, including two that were on fire, according to state media outlet TASS.

It is around 450 miles from the Ukrainian border.

Russia’s foreign ministry blamed Ukraine, saying it “will not go unpunished,” Reuters reported.

It followed a string of attacks on aircraft at bases within Russia and its occupied territory this month.

A prized supersonic Russian Tupolev Tu-22 bomber was blown up earlier this month at the Soltsky-2 airfield in Russia’s Novgorod region, which is also more than 400 miles from the border.

Russia’s defense ministry blamed a Ukrainian drone for that attack too.

Around the same time, Ukraine carried out a drone strike on a third facility, the Shaykovka base, where at least one aircraft was damaged. That base was closer, but still 130 miles from the border.

A fourth attack was earlier in August – satellite photos suggested that at least nine Russian planes were damaged or destroyed in Saky airbase in Crimea, around 100 miles from Ukrainian-held territory.

At the time Eliot Higgins, founder of investigative website Bellingcat which often covers Russia, said he “can’t think of a time Russia has lost this many air assets in one day in recent memory.”

There are broadly two ways to hit distant airfields like this – either of them is bad for Russia.

Ukraine could fire drones or missiles from its own territory, which involves defeating Russia’s supposedly competent air defense.

Or it could deploy people far enough behind enemy lines to do the attacks at shorter range, defeating its supposedly competent border defenses and security services.

The details of the attacks are rarely clear, but U.K. intelligence said the attack on the Soltsky-2 airfield was likely launched from within Russian territory.

The attacks prompted recrimination in Russia.

Related: Russia is suffering from Ukraine’s cluster munitions, Russian colonel reveals

The Institute for the Study of War, a respected U.S. think tank, said that Russian military bloggers criticized officials for not storing aircraft properly using hangars that might have kept them safer.

The ISW said the reaction shows how “such deep attacks support larger Ukrainian efforts to degrade Russian morale.”

Ukrainian drone attacks have also touched Moscow in recent weeks, in some cases prompting its airports to close down.

Russia has blamed Ukraine for most of them, but Ukraine has often not taken responsibility, in keeping with a general policy of rarely acknowledging attacks on Russian soil.

Rebel groups within Russia have occasionally taken responsibility for attacks, but not the recent hits on airfields.

Russian officials said on Wednesday that Ukrainian drones were fired at multiple Russian regions: Pskov, Bryansk, Kaluga, Orlov, Ryazan, and Moscow, Reuters reported.

"Russia sucks."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It’s funny how many people follow and opine about Ukraine and Russia as if it is a complicated issue.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Its like one dude with 3 sock puppets and the 4 guys that are arguing with him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think about our Iraq and Afghanistan veterans that made it home but with grievous injuries and missing limbs. The number of our men that were forever changed during our time in those countries is 100% more than it should’ve been BUT thankfully they had the BEST military supporting them, they had the best trained and most dedicated friends to their left and right and they had the best medical attention available worldwide. The Ukrainians have doctors and soldiers stealing pain meds and necessary items to treat their injured “friends and comrades”. They (Ukraine) have poorly trained, ill equipped and from what I’ve seen, scared and self-centered, involuntary conscripts that fail to act when the guy next to him gets a leg blown off or worse. They don’t have a fraction of the support, infrastructure, logistics or desire to do whatever it takes to win. They have an army of kids that don’t want to be there being led by a bunch of fat guys that are looking for anything to steal and are more concerned with “getting a piece of the pie” than they are for their soldiers welfare. The fatfucks leading the scared kids are all being led by an evil worldwide monolith of greedy criminals. The American citizen is funding this clusterfuck because we are teetering on collapse ourselves and nothing is more important to the average American citizen than the welfare of our friends and neighbors in Ukraine…..we’ve been told right here that Ukraine is our backyard. 😂

Wow.

You need to change the channel, buddy.

But then being wrong seems to suit you, so maybe not! 😂

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Toledo by Thanksgiving there Moderate Pedo?

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
over 100 posts by Jeffy over 6 years stating that Putin helped trump win. Jeff the pathological liar promised he would leave the fire is he was wrong

Jeff the drug addict has reinvented himself into another pathological liar again . clown world

Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Wow.

You need to change the channel, buddy.

But then being wrong seems to suit you, so maybe not! 😂

Last edited by ribka; 09/02/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
It’s funny how many people follow and opine about Ukraine and Russia as if it is a complicated issue.

ask jeffo.'s brain He claims he recorded nirvana's first album in his recording studio before he fell off of a step ladder and got lifetime welfare

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Ha, Jello has a neuron, not a brain. That's what CNN is for.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/02/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
https://understandingwar.org/

Sep 2, 2023 - Press ISW

Ukrainian forces continued counteroffensive operations in western Zaporizhia Oblast and reportedly advanced on September 2. The Ukrainian General Staff reported that Ukrainian forces conducted offensive operations in the Melitopol (western Zaporizhia Oblast) direction. Russian milbloggers who have recently maintained that Russian forces hold positions in the southern part of Robotyne claimed that Russian forces withdrew from the southern outskirts of the settlement to unspecified positions further south. Ukrainian Deputy Defense Minister Hanna Malyar stated on September 1 that Ukrainian forces have overcome the Russian “first line of defense” in some areas of the Zaporizhia direction, but that the situation remains difficult due to additional Russian concrete fortifications and dense minefields.

https://understandingwar.org/who-we-are

WHO WE ARE
Our Mission
The Institute for the Study of War advances an informed understanding of military affairs through reliable research, trusted analysis, and innovative education. We are committed to improving the nation’s ability to execute military operations and respond to emerging threats in order to achieve U.S. strategic objectives. ISW is a non-partisan, non-profit, public policy research organization.

Our Board Members
General Jack Keane (US Army, Retired), Chairman, Institute for the Study of War; President, GSI, LLC

Dr. Kimberly Kagan, Founder & President, Institute for the Study of War

The Honorable Kelly Craft, Former US Ambassador to UN and Canada

Dr. William Kristol, Director, Defending Democracy Together

The Honorable Joseph I. Lieberman, Senior Counsel, Kasowitz Benson Torres & Friedman, LLP

Kevin Mandia, Chief Executive Officer & Board Director, Mandiant

Jack D. McCarthy, Jr., Senior Managing Director & Founder, A&M Capital

Bruce Mosler, Chairman, Global Brokerage, Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.

General David H. Petraeus (US Army, Retired), Partner, KKR and Chairman, KKR Global Institute

Dr. Warren Phillips, Lead Director, CACI International

Colonel William Roberti (US Army, Retired), Managing Director, Alvarez & Marsal

Hudson La Force, former Chief Executive Officer of W. R. Grace & Co

https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/36a7f6a6f5a9448496de641cf64bd375

i use Critical Thoughts AND Insitute for the Study of War (ISW) are both saying the same thing.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/ukraine-conflict-updates

Key Takeaways:

Ukrainian forces continued counteroffensive operations in western Zaporizhia Oblast and reportedly advanced on September 2.
Select Russian sources claimed that Russian officers of the 58th Combined Arms Army (CAA) defending in Zaporizhia Oblast contacted former 58th CAA commander Major General Ivan Popov due to the worsening situation at the Russian frontline.
The Russian ultranationalist information space response to a Russian critique of anti-Western mindsets and Russian propaganda demonstrates that the ultranationalist community retains the ability to coalesce around certain issues.
Russian forces conducted offensive operations along the Kupyansk-Svatove-Kreminna line, near Bakhmut, along the Avdiivka-Donetsk City line, and in western Zaporizhia Oblast and advanced in some areas on September 2.
Ukrainian forces conducted offensive operations along at least one sector of the front on September 2 and advanced near Bakhmut, in western Donetsk Oblast, and in western Zaporizhia Oblast.
The Donetsk People’s Republic (DNR) has formed its own Rosgvardia (Russian National Guard) units, elements of which reportedly operate both on the front line and in far rear areas of occupied Ukraine.
Russian and occupation authorities are encouraging residents of occupied Ukraine who are residing in Russia to vote in the occupation regional elections, likely to increase voter turnout and the perception of electoral legitimacy.

"Russia sucks."

Page 73 of 315 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 314 315

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (219DW, 257man, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 1,922 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,264
Posts18,525,337
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.