-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 74 of 315 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 314 315
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Friend Aces is describing Russian morale, and Russian troops. The Ukrainians are moving forward to reclaim what is theirs and are, in fact, winning this awful war.

Friend Jag, would you like me to bump your thread where you predicted Russia would win in, what was it, 3 days? 4? Yeah buddy… you were, are, and continue to be dead wrong about this one.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Friend Aces is describing Russian morale, and Russian troops. The Ukrainians are moving forward to reclaim what is theirs and are, in fact, winning this awful war.

Friend Jag, would you like me to bump your thread where you predicted Russia would win in, what was it, 3 days? 4? Yeah buddy… you were, are, and continue to be dead wrong about this one.

Hahaha. You were right there. I didn't know Putin wasn't going with the A team and just meant to scare Zelensky into giving up to prevent the total destruction of the Ukranian military.

You're living proof a blind squirrel finds an acorn on occasion.

How long was it youse guys were predicting it would be before Zelenskys troops were in Red Square?

As stupid as you are I expect you will be ecstatic of news of a looming war while thinking you and yours are immune to nukes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The CIA had cautioned U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken that Ukraine’s current counter-offensive against Russian forces would fail and that Kyiv “will not win the war.”

Blinken “has figured out that the United States — that is, our ally Ukraine — will not win the war” against Russia.

“The word was getting to him through the Agency [CIA] that the Ukrainian offense was not going to work,”

“It was a show by [Ukrainian President Vladimir] Zelensky and there were some in the administration who believed his bulls**t.”

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
not only do i hate Russians, there is no respect for Russians. NONE.

the more Russian equipment and Russian men you kill, the more China wants Siberia and the Far East. China is in it for the long haul, Siberia and the Far East is ripe for taking rare minerals and oil. remember the Soviets and Chinese Border clashes? i bet the Chinese do. they are in it for the long haul. imagine China takes Siberia and the Far East? Russia already is losing the Ukraine war and Europe and US will not stop China from taking Russian territories, which by the way, the Far East was Chinese territory back in the day. so Pulter Pukin give it up and the Chinese will be happy to take it.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Talking about respect and making others fear them.
Big bad Russia can't handle a little country like Ukraine.
They know they're weak as hell and can't stop those Ukrainian drone strikes.

I'd like to ask that moron about all the Russian strikes that killed the elderly, women and children.
At some point, the average Russians are going to want to get rid of these Ultra-Nationalists, including Putin and take their country back.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

You taking issue with what Aces said is funny beyond belief. You are the 3rd grader thinking you have more knowledge than adult. Unreal, and you actually believe what you say. Must be some good stuff you are smoking. Wow.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive

I'd like to ask that moron about all the Russian strikes that killed the elderly, women and children.
At some point, the average Russians are going to want to get rid of these Ultra-Nationalists, including Putin and take their country back.

We feel the same way in this country, except we’ll take it back from libs and woketards

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by cfran

You taking issue with what Aces said is funny beyond belief. You are the 3rd grader thinking you have more knowledge than adult. Unreal, and you actually believe what you say. Must be some good stuff you are smoking. Wow.
Yep and he has been wrong every single time, like a petulant child.
They swallowed the commie line, are so delusional they think Biden is a hero. LOL

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Partsman

Yep and he has been wrong every single time, like a petulant child.
They swallowed the commie line, are so delusional they think Biden is a hero. LOL

Hey, not so fast. Biden has open borders for illegals and is flying in Middle Eastern muzzy mercenaries and paying them to act up next summer to prevent the coming elections where Trump could win with a fraudulent election and then start a nucler holocaust. Biden is busting his ass protecting us and our beloved US.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/02/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

cfran…. I actually derive comfort and consolation from the fact that the dipshit disagrees with me. I am everything that the dipshit isn’t…I’m the polar opposite of the dipshit so it would be completely unnatural and uncomfortable if the dipshit agreed with me about anything.

That dipshit has never been correct about anything in its miserable existence which is why she comes here pretending to be “reasonable” and even-tempered but it’s all for show. Underneath the surface she’s a wreck of insecurities, self-loathing, loneliness and insignificance.

It’s really hard for me to believe that 10 years ago I used to feel sorry for her……she got NO RESPECT and was treated with utter contempt by the membership here and I pitied her. Man…was I wrong! There’s not enough contempt in the English language to convey how I truly feel and I believe the only way one could properly show the contempt we feel for a piece ofshit like that would be in person around a real campfire 🔥

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

A dumb fat uneducated lazy boomer union
Member who
Voted for Biden discussing geopolitics. Can’t get any funnier than this. Unless jeffo the drug addict welfare leach claims again he helped discover the group nirvana in his make believe record studio. Lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

It’s funny when the draft dodgers like jeffo chime in on military matters

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Good news! Zelenskyy has announced a corruption crackdown against the Ukrainian elites that have been gorging themselves on US taxpayer dollars. One billionaire arrested thus far…..wonder if he will arrest his wife? LOL….

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimZ
Good news! Zelenskyy has announced a corruption crackdown against the Ukrainian elites that have been gorging themselves on US taxpayer dollars. One billionaire arrested thus far…..wonder if he will arrest his wife? LOL….
Do you think Zelensky is trying to eliminate corruption?

No, this is just wolves fighting each other over the scraps.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Just stop it.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Fugg.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

cfran…. I actually derive comfort and consolation from the fact that the dipshit disagrees with me. I am everything that the dipshit isn’t…I’m the polar opposite of the dipshit so it would be completely unnatural and uncomfortable if the dipshit agreed with me about anything.

That dipshit has never been correct about anything in its miserable existence which is why she comes here pretending to be “reasonable” and even-tempered but it’s all for show. Underneath the surface she’s a wreck of insecurities, self-loathing, loneliness and insignificance.

It’s really hard for me to believe that 10 years ago I used to feel sorry for her……she got NO RESPECT and was treated with utter contempt by the membership here and I pitied her. Man…was I wrong! There’s not enough contempt in the English language to convey how I truly feel and I believe the only way one could properly show the contempt we feel for a piece ofshit like that would be in person around a real campfire 🔥

Oh good lord. You idiots just throw stuff at the wall hoping something will stick. crazy

In actual reality I’m sitting here happy as a clam, secure, and comfortable in my skin. Getting kinda hungry though. Gonna whip up a ham sammich then go finish the part I’m prototyping so I can swing it by the customer’s Tuesday and then, one hopes, get a nice phat order of them to make. How I roll.

YOU on the other hand, appear to be exactly what you accused me of. Insecure. Full of self-loathing. Lonely. Angry. Housebound. Your posts literally reek of failing mental health.

I’m sorry you got taken in by a con man and are too proud to admit it so it’s got you tied up in knots inside. I truly mean that. It’s tragic, really. But this is where things stand. And I’m telling you, it’s going to get much, much worse in the coming months. You’ll be faced with a choice: acknowledge reality and MAYBE move forward in a rational and humane way, or, spin off further into the dark, angry, conspiratorial place you inhabit. All I can do is call you on your [bleep] and point out your stupidities. You’re gonna have to take some personal responsibility at some point to get out of the hole you’ve dug yourself. Can you? It remains to be seen.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
More Ukrainian men hitting the exits. These got caught.

https://twitter.com/Sprinter99800/status/1698388450938896657

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hahaha. You were right there. I didn't know Putin wasn't going with the A team and just meant to scare Zelensky into giving up to prevent the total destruction of the Ukranian military.

How long was it youse guys were predicting it would be before Zelenskys troops were in Red Square?

As stupid as you are I expect you will be ecstatic of news of a looming war while thinking you and yours are immune to nukes.

Yeah, no, I never predicted anything about Ukrainian troops rolling into Red Square.

A-team… that’s FUNNY. Most of Russia’s “A-team” is moldering in their graves in Ukrainian soil, having been squandered in the early part of the war due to Putin’s utter incompetence and detachment from reality.

Ukraine is through the first, main line of defense. They have Russian supply routes in the “land bridge” literally in visual range, some of them at least, and certainly in HIMARS and tube artillery range. As they consolidate their gains they’ll move that stuff forward, and start hitting those routes, at which point Crimea becomes untenable, for civilians at least. That’s a huge deal; you’ll see.

Russia can’t do much about it, partly because they lack effective counter-battery capabilities, which has now been publicly called out twice by different high-ranking Russian military officers. Ukraine ITOH does have very effective counter-battery capabilities, and have been greatly degrading Russian artillery for months now to prep for exactly what’s happening.

Russia lost this war a long time ago. Unfortunately a bunch more people, on both sides, are gonna die before that reality is finally understood by the Russian people. I make no predictions in timeline. It’ll certainly be at least 2024. Another month or so and large-scale mechanized movements will be shut down by fall rains. But, unless something changes, just what Ukraine has now accomplished will, as I explained above, be an absolute disaster for Russia with regards to Crimea.

You’ll see. You won’t acknowledge it, but you’ll see.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 09/03/23.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yeah, no, I never predicted anything about Ukrainian troops rolling into Red Square.

A-team… that’s FUNNY. Most of Russia’s “A-team” is moldering in their graves in Ukrainian soil, having been squandered in the early part of the war due to Putin’s utter incompetence and detachment from reality.

Ukraine is through the first, main line of defense. They have Russian supply routes in the “land bridge” literally in visual range, some of them at least, and certainly in HIMARS and tube artillery range. As they consolidate their gains they’ll move that stuff forward, and start hitting those routes, at which point Crimea becomes untenable, for civilians at least. That’s a huge deal; you’ll see.

Russia can’t do much about it, partly because they lack effective counter-battery capabilities, which has now been public ally called out twice by different high-ranking Russian military officers. Ukraine ITOH does have very effective counter-battery capabilities, and have been greatly degrading Russian artillery for months now to prep for exactly what’s happening.

Russia lost this war a long time ago. Unfortunately a bunch more people, on both sides, are gonna die before that reality is finally understood by the Russian people. I make no predictions in timeline. It’ll certainly be at least 2024. Another month or so and large-scale mechanized movements will be shut down by fall rains. But, unless something changes, just what Ukraine has now accomplished will, as I explained above, be an absolute disaster for Russia with regards to Crimea.

You’ll see. You won’t acknowledge it, but you’ll see.

Go back to bed, Jeff. No one rang the retard bell at the Campfire.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Desperate for conscripts, and afraid ta stay in his own country, Gaylensky is touring Europe again, asking European leaders to extradite all military aged Ukrainians back to Ukraine.

Oh, and give him more money.

Page 74 of 315 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 314 315

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 21, 160user, 59 invisible), 1,981 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,273
Posts18,525,498
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.