Hop To
Page 31 of 35 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Corrupt people walk a thorny, treacherous road; whoever values life will avoid it.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭22‬:‭5‬

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Therefore, let us offer through Jesus a continual sacrifice of praise to God, proclaiming our allegiance to his name.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭15‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
May I be known for a life of one who lives to praise You God in all that I do.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God’s presence.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3‬:‭12‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“You don’t have enough faith,” Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭17‬:‭20‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Increase my faith, trust and belief Lord!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen Sir.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Wise words bring many benefits, and hard work brings rewards.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭12‬:‭14‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“But the Lord said to Samuel, “Don’t judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The Lord doesn’t see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭16‬:‭7‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord give me discernment so as not to judge by looks or personal achievements.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen. Have a great Sunday.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life. So don’t be surprised when I say, ‘You must be born again.’”
‭‭John‬ ‭3‬:‭6‬-7

‭thanya much brother
Hope all is well with you and your loved ones.
You have a great rest of your week and weekend as well!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You do the same and thanks for the Scriptures.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Pleasure is all mine...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
“If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭14‬-‭15‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Reveal to me Lord any unforgiveness I harbor in my heart. May you show me how to forgive those who have hurt me!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭8‬:‭17‬

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen Brother Boots. Amen.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭15‬:‭11‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord Your word says there is power in what I speak. May my words speak life and not death.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but are yourself lost or destroyed?”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭9‬:‭25‬ ‭

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good scripture. Would you spend 80 years being the wealthiest man on earth but spend all eternity in hell? I would rather spend eternity with Jesus.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Absolutely! That's an very easy equation.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Yes, a person is a fool to store up earthly wealth but not have a rich relationship with God.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭12‬:‭21‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lead me into an even deeper relationship with You Lord!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Mid-week Inspiration

Proverbs 4:20-22
20 My son, pay attention to what I say;
turn your ear to my words.
21 Do not let them out of your sight,
keep them within your heart;
22 for they are life to those who find them
and health to one’s whole body.

Page 31 of 35 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 325wsm1, 35, 6mmbrfan, 12 invisible), 13,302 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,229
Posts18,544,004
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.