Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Kimber Montana without question. Total weight out of the box - 5# 2oz, the stock is 1#9 oz.. Add a Leupold 2.5-8x36 and I'm up to 5#15oz using Talley LW's. Nothing against the Winchester, but you have a couple extra pounds to contend with. On a backpack hunt it is a deal breaker.

I don't like a heavy rifle when I backpack. I do think an extra pound or two is insignificant compared to what
I intend to pack out weighs. My pre 64 30-06 w/ 2.5x 8 elk rifle weighs in about 7.5 pounds loaded with sling.

Too close for irons, switching to scope...
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
All things considered.......

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I'd much prefer .....

a Finnlight!

or two!

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
The 6.5 in a Montana is extremely mild, due to the stock design. Throw on a suppressor, and it’s not much more felt recoil than a 223 or 22-250, to me. I haven’t shot any of the 30-06 and up Montanas, but I’d think they’d benefit the same.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by LSU fan
Originally Posted by KenMi
Then he passes money under the table and gets free reign.

To be honest I’m getting a little tired of seeing you post this. I think you’re full of [bleep] but feel free to prove me wrong.

Money talks. Unless the admin in question can man up and do some explaining, it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

1) Why list any forum guidelines when people sign up if they don't mean a thing?

2) Several members were restricted or booted in the past for similar endless idiocy after plenty of warning. What changed?

3) One was once limited to 2 posts to day, which was actual humorous as hell, but clearly had no effect, and shortly after, unbridled batschitt was handed over.

I'm not just talking about one person. If someone can't show half decency and is just here to be a pompous, arrogant ass, it is a disgrace to this forum and it's sponsors. The forum has and will lose more members, and the sponsors will lose advertising and sales, because of it.

It would be great if sites didn't even have to consider setting rules. But there are always some who have no moral compass at all, and frankly can not function without guidance.

There are several other hunting and shooting forums that are rated higher than this one, because of how they are set up, organized, updated, and managed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

Hit that high note...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Been nearly a week,since a new Montucky has hit my porch. Waiting on the BC's,to install the BTR Gen 2 FFP Mil/Mil '12x. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend,Lying,Crying and Whining is free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". HINT.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying. Keep them Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports coming!

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

To be honest I’m getting a little tired of seeing you post this. I think you’re full of [bleep] but feel free to prove me wrong.

Money talks. Unless the admin in question can man up and do some explaining, it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

1) Why list any forum guidelines when people sign up if they don't mean a thing?

2) Several members were restricted or booted in the past for similar endless idiocy after plenty of warning. What changed?

3) One was once limited to 2 posts to day, which was actual humorous as hell, but clearly had no effect, and shortly after, unbridled batschitt was handed over.

I'm not just talking about one person. If someone can't show half decency and is just here to be a pompous, arrogant ass, it is a disgrace to this forum and it's sponsors. The forum has and will lose more members, and the sponsors will lose advertising and sales, because of it.

It would be great if sites didn't even have to consider setting rules. But there are always some who have no moral compass at all, and frankly can not function without guidance.

There are several other hunting and shooting forums that are rated higher than this one, because of how they are set up, organized, updated, and managed.

Got it. Full of [bleep]. You think people should be banned and since they haven’t been that means Rick is now taking bribes. Interesting leap of logic. You need to take a break from the internet if you think anyone is taking membership on a free forum so seriously that they’re delivering bags of cash to the owner.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kimber by a mile. Happen to have one. It might shoot..... grin

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Got it. Full of [bleep]. You think people should be banned and since they haven’t been that means Rick is now taking bribes. Interesting leap of logic. You need to take a break from the internet if you think anyone is taking membership on a free forum so seriously that they’re delivering bags of cash to the owner.

Well, it IS Ken-la-la-land.What else could you expect? Bad water in MI dreamland?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by tzone
I have planet of both.

Damn. You win! laugh

No wonder I can't carry them all. laugh

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Interesting one talks of a "moral compass" while making libelous accusations against the owner of the forum without any proof.

The death of Rick's advertising sales has been reported since the first day I got here, 20 years ago. "Outdoor sites ranked higher" - by whom, where and upon what metric? Never seen the list and were they better, this place would be dead and it's not. In fact, short of twitter - it has one of the FASTEST feedback loops on the net when it comes to PvP hunting discussion.

Me

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't spook the fishing hole!b Hint.

KenBitchAgain's VERY Tender Feelers are important to me and a grave concern. Professional Victims rate recognition,as being a Lying,Crying,Whining Piece Of Fhuqking Schit is Wokely Important. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Don't spook the fishing hole!b Hint.

KenBitchAgain's VERY Tender Feelers are important to me and a grave concern. Professional Victims rate recognition,as being a Lying,Crying,Whining Piece Of Fhuqking Schit is Wokely Important. Hint.

30 seconds of self realization?
Maybe there is hope for ya yet Stumpy.... Thinking about trying Rehab once again?

dry out those last two working brain cells?

In your world, that is setting your sights pretty high.... Unrealistic, but still pretty high...especially when one is 4 ft 11.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
How one person can be this messed up on the internet is beyond me. Carry on America.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Karen(s) will always find reason(s) to cry and the High Pitched Nasal Whine sure is fhuqking soothing. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination,Pretend,Whining,Crying and Lying are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". The never ending list of very WELL founded Insecurities,is funnier than fhuqk. So is the Fact,that my powers are so great,I even control the punctuation of others. Keep The Hurt Feeler Reports rollng ladies,because it is funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you laude your Professional Victim status. Hint.

Bless your poor poo(literally) hearts.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Montana by a mile

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Have to agree with Dip Stick on this one; simply because he is right. One could buy the Winchester, then try to make it feel as light, well balanced, and handy as the Montana, but that would be very difficult, if not impossible, to achieve. I vote for the Montana.
'Stick, Eff you, in advance. GD

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
To me this is twice the rifle compared to a dainty lil Montana. Brown stock on a classic stainless Featherweight.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
dumbdog,

You'd do well and be well ahead of the curve,if you always started by fhuqking yourself,simply because it will reap more pussy...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are sucking the wrong ass. Hint.

That despite the constant,if you cite me,you will be correct and you simply miss by fhuqking miles,when trying to "think" for yourself. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RemingtonPeters
To me this is twice the rifle compared to a dainty lil Montana. Brown stock on a classic stainless Featherweight.

PeterPuffer,

Browns suck. Hint.

LW's suck. Hint.

Pass the REAL Deal. Hint.

Reupolds suck. MK4 Spotter's third Puke. Hint.

Now that being said,what chmbering is said Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and what bullet? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Let me guess. Everything can break except a Kimber. The caliber is equally as irrelevant as your pictures. It’s a better rifle for me. For a lady or child I would go with a Kimber. Enjoy yourself.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,320
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.