Hop To
Page 77 of 314 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 313 314
A
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by JoeBob
At least one Challenger and most of the Leopards have already been destroyed. I doubt the M1 is going to be any different.
Oh no, an old ass Challenger 2 got blown up!

oh no, a FEW Leopards, some Bradleys, and a artillery piece or two got blown up.

Oh no, OVER TWO THOUSAND Russian tanks have been blown up, along with thousands of other armored vehicles, artillery pieces, their vaunted hypersonic missiles and 'advanced' chineseium drones intercepted!

I swear, some of you ridiculous [bleep] on here must not understand how war works. Neither side is winning, and that is the only true statement. And of the two, Slava Ukraini, and the Russian people are a lost cause.

I also swear, some of you aren't as "American" as you believe yourselves, or make yourselves out to be - but good for you for cheering on the fascist dictatorship across the sea that locked the world into a 45 year cold war, killed more of both their own citizens, and other countries citizens than the actual Nazis, Pol-Pot, etc... ever did, and for no reason what so ever, besides megalomania, have invaded another sovereign country that the current leader already said they wouldn't attack (oh no, Russian leaders lie!? Who knew!?)

Oh, and in case you missed it earlier. Slava Ukraini.

H&R Discussion Discord: https://discord.gg/4MqJrMvZZK
GB1

A
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by aether_tech
So many deluded fascists here sucking on Putin's rancid dick.

Probably the same people that voted for Trump and then complain about their taxes going up.

There is no denying what 🫅 did abandoning protesters in DC on January 6th was inexcusable. People were hurt and some lost their lives, that should have been the end of his political career

That had nothing to do with what I said, but anyone with a two brain cells to smash together with a hammer knew that Trump didn't give a iota of a [bleep] about anyone but himself. I laugh my ass off seeing those ridiculous maga fascists get what they deserve.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
In not too distant future Ukrainian government will run out of manpower. Do not worry if 🫅 gets elected he will hand over part of Ukraine, Baltic States under Russian sphere of influence and the conflict will be over.
That won't happen.
Article 5 would kick in if Putin messed with the Baltics and then Putin would have to choose conventional or nuke.

I said if 🤴wins. Remember, this is the guy who while in office tried to stop investigations which would not have favorable outcome for him. He was not a supporter of other NATO states and pretty much suggested he believed Wladimir Wladimirowich more than his services. I realize this is hard to believe or comprehend.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
At least one Challenger and most of the Leopards have already been destroyed. I doubt the M1 is going to be any different.

oh no, a FEW Leopards, some Bradleys, and a artillery piece or two got blown up.

Oh no, OVER TWO THOUSAND Russian tanks have been blown up, along with thousands of other armored vehicles, artillery pieces, their vaunted hypersonic missiles and 'advanced' chineseium drones intercepted!

I swear, some of you ridiculous [bleep] on here must not understand how war works. Neither side is winning, and that is the only true statement. And of the two, Slava Ukraini, and the Russian people are a lost cause.

I also swear, some of you aren't as "American" as you believe yourselves, or make yourselves out to be - but good for you for cheering on the fascist dictatorship across the sea that locked the world into a 45 year cold war, killed more of both their own citizens, and other countries citizens than the actual Nazis, Pol-Pot, etc... ever did, and for no reason what so ever, besides megalomania, have invaded another sovereign country that the current leader already said they wouldn't attack (oh no, Russian leaders lie!? Who knew!?)

LOL settle down, Beavis. lololololol

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
In not too distant future Ukrainian government will run out of manpower. Do not worry if 🫅 gets elected he will hand over part of Ukraine, Baltic States under Russian sphere of influence and the conflict will be over.
That won't happen.
Article 5 would kick in if Putin messed with the Baltics and then Putin would have to choose conventional or nuke.

I said if 🤴wins. Remember, this is the guy who while in office tried to stop investigations which would not have favorable outcome for him. He was not a supporter of other NATO states and pretty much suggested he believed Wladimir Wladimirowich more than his services. I realize this is hard to believe or comprehend.

2 suck puppets massdebating each other.

IC B2

A
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
A

LOL settle down, Beavis. lololololol

ok , but you first.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Probably the same people that voted for Trump and then complain about their taxes going up.

There is no denying what 🫅 did abandoning protesters in DC on January 6th was inexcusable. People were hurt and some lost their lives, that should have been the end of his political career

This is just a thumbnail scratch of what the “other side” actually believes and the attitude that prevails on the left. This level of abject ignorance is not worth addressing directly or arguing with since no amount of facts, logic or reason can overcome their emotional investment into the clusterfuck in Ukraine.

If you tell one of these leftist retards that Ukraine has 40 million people and Russia has a 160 million people the retards on the left reply with, “yeah but you’re a Putin cock sucker”. If you tell them that Ukraine doesn’t possess the manufacturing capacity to support their war effort the retards on the left reply with, “yeah, but you love Putin’s dick”. If you point out the fact that we’ve sent more than $100 BILLION dollars to Ukraine….. > $100 BILLION DOLLARS!….the drooling retards on the left reply, “yeah, but you suck Putin’s cock”.

The disconnect in this country is immense. Stupidity and ignorance have become something to celebrate and embrace because in the absence of truth angry, emotional outbursts are considered acceptable substitutions for intelligence and self-control.

Arguing with dipshits like slave and his retarded coalition of the stupid is futile. When those dipshits claim that President Trump is the reason “people were hurt and SOME lost their lives” on January 6 there’s absolutely no redeeming value in talking to them further. They really are THAT fu.cking stupid and they really are NOT worth the effort…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
PS….I never heard a single complaint about “taxes going up under Trump”….probably because they didn’t! I also never heard anyone complain about gas prices under President Trump since gas was well under $2.00 a gallon in this liberal clusterfuck of a state. I never heard anyone complain about the soaring stock market under President Trump. I never heard people complain that President Trump was ignoring the border or complain that he finally had gained control of the border in spite of the traitorous and nefarious bullshit the retarded leftists fostered at the border. I never heard people complain that the importation of fentanyl was massively curtailed under President Trump and that because of that HE alone saved 10’s or 100’s of thousands of lives during his 4 years….unlike the dumbfuck Biden who has let millions of wetbacks into our country illegally. Beijing Biden has ignored our laws and Constitution in favor of foreigners, criminals, cartels and corruption.

Trump wins BIGLY in 2024!

MAGA bitches!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
https://www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/ukraine-invasion-updates-ctp

Recent Updates
Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, September 6, 2023

Key Takeaways:

Ukrainian forces continued counteroffensive operations in the Bakhmut and western Zaporizhia Oblast directions and have made gains in western Zaporizhia Oblast as of September 6.
Ukrainian and Russian sources report the Russian defense industrial base (DIB) faces growing challenges replacing basic supplies in addition to known challenges rebuilding its stocks of precision weapons.
Russian forces conducted a large missile and drone strike against Ukraine overnight on September 5-6.
Russian sources continue to speculate on the current role and future of dismissed Wagner-affiliated Army General Sergei Surovikin, the former commander of Russia’s Aerospace Forces (VKS).
US Secretary of State Antony Blinken announced an additional $175 million military assistance package for Ukraine during an unannounced visit to Kyiv on September 6.
Russian forces conducted offensive operations along the Kupyansk-Svatove-Kreminna line, near Bakhmut, along the Avdiivka-Donestk City line, and in western Zaporizhia Oblast and advanced in some areas on September 6.
Ukrainian forces conducted offensive operations in at least two sectors of the front and advanced near Bakhmut, along the Avdiivka-Donetsk City line, and in western Zaporizhia Oblast on September 6.
Russian authorities continue crypto-mobilization efforts amid continued rumors of a new wave of general mobilization.
Ukrainian reports indicate that Russian and occupation authorities continue attempts to increase social control in occupied Ukraine by cracking down against pro-Ukrainian materials in occupied schools.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

"Russia sucks."

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

That had nothing to do with what I said, but anyone with a two brain cells to smash together with a hammer knew that Trump didn't give a iota of a [bleep] about anyone but himself. I laugh my ass off seeing those ridiculous maga fascists get what they deserve.

Online Content
aether_tech
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
To no one in particular but to everyone who reads this: Rather than say "Ukraine", just be honest and say this is another American proxy war. If it's too hard to say "Americans" when you say "Ukraine Forces", just say "NATO Forces".
Bullschitt.
If it really was NATO forces, Russian forces would have been crushed at the outset (turkey shoot) and possibly worse if Putin's nuclear forces obeyed him.
It's primarily Ukrainian forces using NATO and Russian equipment.

you're arguing with a person who probably thinks Putin is a master strategist, and that ukraine really does have biologically engineered tiger-men.

showing over and over what a dumb low iq Neo nazi worshipping pedo you are, Cant even find Ukraine in a map lol

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Zelensky may soon be ousted from power. With tensions growing in Kiev, it's just a matter of time before he's executed by his own or he flees Ukraine.

◽Buying million dollars worth of properties in foreign countries.
◽Getting rid of the oligarchs that put him in power.
◽Getting rid of his closest friend, Reznikov as he no longer trusts him.
◽Reshuffling his government and sacking anyone who questions him.

He's growing more and more paranoid, and he can't trust the Armed Forces of Ukraine anymore.

The latest, is he's been told he hasta have elections in 2024.

Last days in the bunker...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
That won't happen.

2 suck puppets massdebating each other.

Funny.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by ribka

Online Content
aether_tech
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
To no one in particular but to everyone who reads this: Rather than say "Ukraine", just be honest and say this is another American proxy war. If it's too hard to say "Americans" when you say "Ukraine Forces", just say "NATO Forces".
Bullschitt.
If it really was NATO forces, Russian forces would have been crushed at the outset (turkey shoot) and possibly worse if Putin's nuclear forces obeyed him.
It's primarily Ukrainian forces using NATO and Russian equipment.

you're arguing with a person who probably thinks Putin is a master strategist, and that ukraine really does have biologically engineered tiger-men.

showing over and over what a dumb low iq Neo nazi worshipping pedo you are, Cant even find Ukraine in a map lol
I'm pro Ukraine you numbskull. Ukraine is East of Moldova, in the northern reaches of the Black Sea, with Belarus to its north with Russia.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Zelensky may soon be ousted from power. With tensions growing in Kiev, it's just a matter of time before he's executed by his own or he flees Ukraine.

◽Buying million dollars worth of properties in foreign countries.
◽Getting rid of the oligarchs that put him in power.
◽Getting rid of his closest friend, Reznikov as he no longer trusts him.
◽Reshuffling his government and sacking anyone who questions him.

He's growing more and more paranoid, and he can't trust the Armed Forces of Ukraine anymore.

The latest, is he's been told he hasta have elections in 2024.

Last days in the bunker...
Pootin's Cabin Boy brings it with more of Daddy's Bedtime Stories.
Congratulations ?

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
If you're truly Ukraine how can you condone the suicide mission your country is on? Are you Nazi? Your hate runs deep. You should know that Russia today is far from the USSR of yesterday. our congress is living and working in their own little bubble fighting a cold war opponent that was defeated by Reagan. looking at the situation in Ukraine and thinking it might win this catastrophe is idiotic and sadistic. This war did not have to happen. If Zelenskyy had not listened to Biden's lunatic administration and congress it would've been long over. I don't think Putin ever thought they would opt to go suicidal in this. Committing genocide murdering and torturing Russian speaking sympathizers was never a good idea. Ukraine has broken just about every law of war ever agreed to by civilized Nations and we keep feeding him. We have much to hide there. Those Bioweapons labs sere a crime against humanity and our plan to fast track Ukraine into NATO after we were told Russia would never allow it was a stroke of genius in starting this conflict. This entire war stinks and we are to blame for Europe's loss of energy and millions of Ukrainian citizens fleeing their country.
Bitch all you want but know this the end is near and there's nothing you or I can do about it. Your little hate America society is pretty tiresome. you bemoan the same things. You have no real ideas on when, what or why this is happening other than to spew hate towards anyone with an opinion other than yours. Grow up son or go join up they sure need people for the burial details.

A
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by rainshot
If you're truly Ukraine how can you condone the suicide mission your country is on? Are you Nazi? Your hate runs deep. You should know that Russia today is far from the USSR of yesterday. our congress is living and working in their own little bubble fighting a cold war opponent that was defeated by Reagan. looking at the situation in Ukraine and thinking it might win this catastrophe is idiotic and sadistic. This war did not have to happen. If Zelenskyy had not listened to Biden's lunatic administration and congress it would've been long over. I don't think Putin ever thought they would opt to go suicidal in this. Committing genocide murdering and torturing Russian speaking sympathizers was never a good idea. Ukraine has broken just about every law of war ever agreed to by civilized Nations and we keep feeding him. We have much to hide there. Those Bioweapons labs sere a crime against humanity and our plan to fast track Ukraine into NATO after we were told Russia would never allow it was a stroke of genius in starting this conflict. This entire war stinks and we are to blame for Europe's loss of energy and millions of Ukrainian citizens fleeing their country.
Bitch all you want but know this the end is near and there's nothing you or I can do about it. Your little hate America society is pretty tiresome. you bemoan the same things. You have no real ideas on when, what or why this is happening other than to spew hate towards anyone with an opinion other than yours. Grow up son or go join up they sure need people for the burial details.
this is the most delusional [bleep] i've read in years

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The Ukraine War is a money laundering scheme for the global elite. Its sinful and evil what the US and the WEF/neocons are putting up right now.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

"Russia sucks."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Another homosexual comes out. 👆

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 77 of 314 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 313 314

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (204guy, 222ND, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 257 mag, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 1,874 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,249
Posts18,525,116
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.